Biden Gloats After Disastrous September Jobs Report: 885,000 Full-Time Jobs Lost, 1 Million+ Part-Time Jobs Added, Record Multiple Jobholders

From your article:

There are several likely reasons why: Millions of people have started job hunting in the past year, pulled into the job market by strong demand for workers and higher pay. Others have likely been drawn in by financial stress they feel from higher prices. Immigration has also rebounded after COVID-era restrictions were lifted.

As to the rest of the claims you said didn't happen....there is nothing in this article. You might try reading instead of just grabbing the top hit on an internet search.

But for you:

In September, for example, restaurants and bars added 61,000 positions,

and:

Sarah Tilley, a senior vice president at the business software provider ServiceNow, is seeing evidence that more workers are available. Responses to their job listings are 80% higher than they were a year and a half ago, she said, with some of that increase likely a result of widespread layoffs last year by tech companies.

Ooops.
We added 300,000+ Jobs. And you're complaining.

Sorry job growth makes you unhappy. But then again....everything makes you unhappy. I think it's undiagnosed mental illness stemming from daddy issues.

We added 300,000+ Jobs. And you're complaining.

Sorry job growth makes you unhappy. But then again....everything makes you unhappy. I think it's undiagnosed mental illness stemming from daddy issues.

You might read what you responded to instead of playing Katrina Vanden Huevel and changing the subject now that you've been outed.

The first two words in your last sentence are a bold faced lie.

And more than 8 million jobs open. Yep, we are in a disaster.

Think about it buckwheat. (is that possible for you ?)

If business can't find 8 million people to fill jobs.....then interest rates are going to skyrocket and wages push the economy into more inflation.

Then we'll have a recession.

So yes....a disaster.

Think about it buckwheat. (is that possible for you ?)

If business can't find 8 million people to fill jobs.....then interest rates are going to skyrocket and wages push the economy into more inflation.

Then we'll have a recession.

So yes....a disaster.
Ahh, now you're tossing around racial slurs:

Saddening but not surprising.

Ahh, now you're tossing around racial slurs:

Saddening but not surprising.

Good job, Katrina.....anything to get eyes off of your failed claims.

I don't hear you whining when people call you a bitch (which seems to happen frequently) so I am not really convinced you care at all about racism.

so? Your tossing around racial slurs is a sign that you're morally bankrupt.

Put another way; fuck off...way off.
That's your usual out (final comment) when you've been bested. It normally takes a few more rounds.

I consider myself fortunate that I won't have to read any more of your tripe.

Maybe next time, you'll read before talking out your ass.

Put another way: you first.

No shit Sherlock.
Yet you want to BLAME biden for Inflation.

Just say it, here and now.
Say.... COVID was a worldwide disaster, but I blame Biden.

It's Biden's incompetent policies that have given us this inflation.

“Take Leisure & Hospitality. Official adjusted data shows this add +96k jobs. But unadjusted data shows sector shed 466k jobs in Sep. Unadjusted private sector payrolls was -399k,” Vanda Research FX trader Viraj Patel said.
I see a quote from Viraj Patel but when I look at Thea tusk jobs report and numbers I’m not seeing what your OP claims. Can you point it out in the actual jobs report?

Bidenomics. Starting with his dreadful energy policy.
Because he stopped the KeyStone Pipeline?
Because he was quoted as saying he would end .........
Because he did something you dislike about leases in Alaska, that trump failed.

339,000 jobs in September
14 million new jobs under our President

:dance:
Jobs that were lost by the shutdown are most of the jobs you are dancing about. Not new jobs you idiot. And, again, those in September were part-time and seasonal. There were more full time jobs lost. But, Dems cans read numbers.

Forum List

Back