Biden Gloats After Disastrous September Jobs Report: 885,000 Full-Time Jobs Lost, 1 Million+ Part-Time Jobs Added, Record Multiple Jobholders

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well, look inside the numbers for facts.

A real deep dive into the numbers reveals a different story. The jobs added are mostly seasonal (teachers) and part-time work.

“Take Leisure & Hospitality. Official adjusted data shows this add +96k jobs. But unadjusted data shows sector shed 466k jobs in Sep. Unadjusted private sector payrolls was -399k,” Vanda Research FX trader Viraj Patel said.

Zero Hedge reported:

After last month’s stunning payrolls report, when in our post-mortem we revealed not only a year full of monthly downward data revisions, but also collapse in tull-time jobs and surge in part-time jobs, as well asalso the worst unadjusted August payrolls since the great recession, we thought that nothing could shock us any more. And then we got the September jobs report.
We won’t spend too much time dissecting the report since regular readers are all too aware of the same old “upward goalseeking” tactics used by the BLS, so here are the highlights.
First, the 336K jump in headline payrolls – the biggest since January – was stunning when considering that it was not only above the highest Wall Street estimate but was a 6-sigma beat to expectations.

6-sigma-2023-10-06_05-37-25-1_0.jpg

How is it possible to get such an outlier print to not only trends but expectations? Let’s try to answer that question.
If, as the BLS claims, in September the jobs market suddenly reversed a year of declines, surely there will be some qualitative validations to this quantitative outlier, right? Unfortunately, looking through the supporting evidence we don’t find any justification to the BLS exuberance.
Let’s start with the Household survey: here instead of a number anywhere close to the 336K jobs gained (as the far less accurate Establishment survey reports), the number of newly employed workers was just 86K, the lowest since May, and the second lowest of 2023!

household-estab.jpg

...​

Now you're going to sit there and claim you're better off under Bidenomics....and I'm going to laugh at you
Well, here are the FACTS. My FACTS.
I wasn't living Paycheck to Paycheck in ANY of the following Years:

I'm sorry if you were able to function under trump, but can no longer function under biden.......Poor Investments, Poor Job, Poor Decisions......whatever.

You should be better prepared........Loser.

Well, here are the FACTS. My FACTS.
I wasn't living Paycheck to Paycheck in ANY of the following Years:

I'm sorry if you were able to function under trump, but can no longer function under biden.......Poor Investments, Poor Job, Poor Decisions......whatever.

You should be better prepared........Loser.

I'm laughing at you

Well, look inside the numbers for facts.

A real deep dive into the numbers reveals a different story. The jobs added are mostly seasonal (teachers) and part-time work.
“Take Leisure & Hospitality. Official adjusted data shows this add +96k jobs. But unadjusted data shows sector shed 466k jobs in Sep. Unadjusted private sector payrolls was -399k,” Vanda Research FX trader Viraj Patel said.

Zero Hedge reported:
6-sigma-2023-10-06_05-37-25-1_0.jpg
household-estab.jpg
...​

:itsok:

1). Would that be because I'm living beyond paycheck to paycheck?
2). Would that be because you earn a minimal salary/retirement and struggle?
3). Would that be because you can't fathom the success I have achieved?
4). Would that be because your CULT has you hamstrung, and you can't escape?
Don’t kid yourself
Sassy has never had a real job

(who would hire her?)

I sometimes wonder if Biden knows how bad of a job he is doing...

I'm pretty sure that Biden don't know what day of the week it is unless someone tells him, then he just believes whatever his handlers tell him to think. At least for 5 minutes or so then he forgets that too.

Forum List

Back