Inside Today's Disastrous Jobs Report: 670K Full-Time Jobs Lost In 2 Months Vs 1 Million Part-Time Surge; Worst Unadjusted August Payrolls Since ...

Imagine being such a cultist you ignore the part about 670k full time jobs being lost in two months

Wait nevermind, you don’t have to imagine
Out of 130 million plus full time workers, it’s hardly a blip.

It's humorous watching the 45cult complain about jobs.

Remember, they STILL claim trump created ALL these jobs, but in reality trump administration lost 2.9 million jobs.

Potato Head's Marxist handlers are right on schedule. This was all planned and orchestrated. They feel they are only two, maybe three more stolen elections away from securing total power. And then the atheist left will have total control. The Constitution will be scrapped. Freedoms will be scrapped. The very few will become trillionaires. And the leftwing dimbulbs in here will be sorely confused and disappointed they are shackled like the rest of us. "We believed them." Mashie tried to warn you people, and told you what to do to avert it:
It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

I'll have my Catholic faith as my lifeboat. What will y'all have?
I've been telling the loons on here that are supporting the current fbi and doj going after trump. This is a dry run to see what they can get away with, if they succeed. They will be as screwed as us and we will have rulers not presidents.

It's humorous watching the 45cult complain about jobs.

Remember, they STILL claim trump created ALL these jobs, but in reality trump administration lost 2.9 million jobs.

Uh, the Chinese virus, aka COVID. You may have heard about it. Affected all of the first and second-world economies bigly.

But Trump left Biden a growing econmy with the 3rd and 4th quarters of 2020 and 1st quarter of 2021 all growing after the China virus did what it did around the world.

Uh, the Chinese virus, aka COVID. You may have heard about it. Affected all of the first and second-world economies bigly.

But Trump left Biden a growing econmy with the 3rd and 4th quarters of 2020 and 1st quarter of 2021 all growing after the China virus did what it did around the world.
Oh yea, trump's COVID response was top level, NOT.
trump dropped the ball bigly in COVID response, even saying "No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt

trump dropped the ball bigly in COVID response, even saying "No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt

LOL. BS.

He did as good as could be done, particularly with the self-serving Napoleonic Complex Anthony Fauci giving ever-changing advice.

And, Democrats, outside of spending trillions of dollars, offered NOTHING but criticism from the moment Trump imposed a China travel ban.

IOW, Democrats used COVID for political benefit.

Well, thankfully now we can compare it to xiden’s…and he was masterful in comparison….lost less lives, created vaccines in warp speed…and we have xiden who after undoing all the security that saved lives, brought in massive more strains, had record deaths, and then surrendered and said there was no federal solution

And, Democrats, outside of spending trillions of dollars, offered NOTHING but criticism from the moment Trump imposed a China travel ban.
Do you STILL believe the LIE that the "China Travel Ban" actually banned travel from China?

People were still able to travel home from China during this "trump imposed China travel ban." They were, admit it.

Do you STILL believe the LIE that the "China Travel Ban" actually banned travel from China?

People were still able to travel home from China during this "trump imposed China travel ban." They were, admit it.

Yes, it banned a lot of travel from China. But look at how Democrats attacked even that step. All Democrats did was spend trillions of dollars, using COVID as a political tool, and offered NO solutions.

The link is fake news about it

in fact, 3.8 UE, 8mm jobs to choose from if layed off, falling inflation, incredibly strong consumer spending, 187K is good replacement numbers.

struth is a propaganda arsonist, nothing more
dembot cultist often call reality propaganda…lie the folks in Jonestown called folks liars when they told them the kool-aid was poison

John Edgar Slow Horses Attacking me only underlies that you cannot attack the truth of what I wrote.

But I thought Big Giant tax cuts for billionaire hedge fund owners and massive corporate welfare bills were going to make the deserts bloom and create Paradise on in America.

Guess not.

I'm quite sure the MSM will all but ignore this. It's what they do, cover up for Democrats. But this is flashing warning signs.

Inside Today's Disastrous Jobs Report: 670K Full-Time Jobs Lost In 2 Months Vs 1 Million Part-Time Surge; Worst Unadjusted August Payrolls Since Great Recession

While the prevailing post-payrolls narrative has focused on the divergence between the stronger than expected (if soon to be revised lower) headline payrolls print (which at 187K came in just above expectations of 170K but followed two sharply downward revised months) and the unexpected spike in the unemployment rate from 3.5% to 3.8%, the highest since Feb 2022, a closer look at the details of today's jobs report reveals just how ugly the reality behind the the Budget-Busting Bidenomics truly is.
Let's start with revisions.​
Regular readers are aware that earlier this year we spotted a peculiar trend when it comes to economic data releases by the Biden admin which - without fail - had been revised lower...​

...​

Told ya.

In post after post after post.

That's cause I have my feet and ears to the ground.

And the elitist fucktards running this government don't.

THEY prefer tripping over the homeless on their way to work.

Forum List

Back