Biden Gloats After Disastrous September Jobs Report: 885,000 Full-Time Jobs Lost, 1 Million+ Part-Time Jobs Added, Record Multiple Jobholders

If there is an upside to dementia it must be that you have no clue as to what is going on around you.
My friends dad is getting bad... I've known him since I met his son in Junior high and he didn't know who I was the last time I saw him... it was strange... this man made a B line for me at picnics and get togethers and parties.... took us fishing and hunting dozens of times... he knows his son and wife or pretends to... he seems happy enough and readily admits that he doesn't remember people... but he still drives with his wife in the car... I thought that was weird...

Facts.

Let’s start with the Household survey: here instead of a number anywhere close to the 336K jobs gained (as the far less accurate Establishment survey reports), the number of newly employed workers was just 86K, the lowest since May, and the second lowest of 2023!

household-estab.jpg

161 million Americans in the workforce under Biden

The most in history
And our population has grown by leaps and bounds. About seven million illegal aliens since President Biden took office. Oh, plus the gotaways. Those we didn't catch.

2023%2009%2029%20Biden%20Immigration%20Numbers-X3.jpg

2023%2010%2006%20%20Terrorist%20contacts-X3.jpg

Reported Friday, October 6th, 2023:

"The U.S. economy added nearly twice as many jobs in September as economists had forecast, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. And that’s before you consider how much job growth was revised upward in July and August. All in all, it was an astonishingly good report."

Reported Friday, October 6th, 2023:

"The U.S. economy added nearly twice as many jobs in September as economists had forecast, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. And that’s before you consider how much job growth was revised upward in July and August. All in all, it was an astonishingly good report."
The 20 miles of wall don't work, it never did.

Strong U.S. Job Growth Shows Economy Is Defying Challenges

Employers added 336,000 jobs in September, almost double what experts had forecast and the biggest gain since January. Markets welcomed the report.

"In a sign of continued economic stamina, American payrolls grew by 336,000 in September on a seasonally adjusted basis, the Labor Department said on Friday.

The increase, almost double what economists had forecast, confirmed the labor market’s vitality and the overall hardiness of an economy facing challenges from a variety of forces.

It was the 33rd consecutive month of job growth, and the increase was the biggest since January.

The unemployment rate, based on a survey of households, was steady at 3.8 percent. It has been below 4 percent for nearly two years, a stretch not achieved since the late 1960s."

Strong U.S. Job Growth Shows Economy Is Defying Challenges

Employers added 336,000 jobs in September, almost double what experts had forecast and the biggest gain since January. Markets welcomed the report.

"In a sign of continued economic stamina, American payrolls grew by 336,000 in September on a seasonally adjusted basis, the Labor Department said on Friday.

The increase, almost double what economists had forecast, confirmed the labor market’s vitality and the overall hardiness of an economy facing challenges from a variety of forces.

It was the 33rd consecutive month of job growth, and the increase was the biggest since January.

The unemployment rate, based on a survey of households, was steady at 3.8 percent. It has been below 4 percent for nearly two years, a stretch not achieved since the late 1960s."
This is fake...............

Obama will leave office with unemployment at 4.7 percent​

1696674320833.png
The Boston Globe
https://www.bostonglobe.com › 2017/01/06 › story

Jan 6, 2017 — He leaves office with the jobless rate down to 4.7 percent in December, wages showing their strongest pickup in seven years, and the recovery ...

This is real............

Press Release - U.S. Unemployment Rate Falls to 50-Year Low​

1696673696017.jpeg
The American Presidency Project
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu › documents › press-...

Oct 4, 2019 — Council of Economic Advisers. Today, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) released its monthly Employment Situation Report, ...

This is fake................

A surge of hiring in September defies predictions, pointing ...​

1696674036393.png
WGN-TV
https://wgntv.com › news › national › ap-economic-spotl...

15 hours ago — The unemployment rate was unchanged at 3.8%, not far above a half-century low. Friday's government report raised hopes for a notoriously ...

Think about it buckwheat. (is that possible for you ?)

If business can't find 8 million people to fill jobs.....then interest rates are going to skyrocket and wages push the economy into more inflation.

Then we'll have a recession.

So yes....a disaster.
Your second sentence is unsupported, because it is wrong. As long as consumer spending is strong, more money will chase a limited supply of products. The fed wants to reduce labor pressure.

885,000 Full-Time Jobs Lost, 1 Million+ Part-Time Jobs Added, Record Multiple Jobholders
Unsupported claims.

So this inflation, which I hate.
Is nothing to do with COVID?

Fair Question....I dare you to answer....Go
Covid is a convenient excuse, but the root cause of inflation was 20 years of low interest rates which was designed to increase the velocity of money and discourage saving. That and government spending.

Forum List

Back