Biden given "Bottomless Pinochios" for repeatedly lying about lowering the deficit.

No, you are right. In total dollars, Obama has the record, over 7.6 trillion dollars. Of course, that was over eight years. Trump managed to add 6.7 trillion in just four years. Biden is sitting at 2.5 trillion.

Interesting table there. I got to admit, I was surprised, although I shouldn't have been. Wilson and Roosevelt were the worse culprits for increasing the debt, at least by percentages. But they both had a World War to deal with, Wilson had a pandemic as well, Roosevelt had a depression and 12 years. The surprise, I guess it is some big ass secret, you sure would never hear it from the "main stream media". Reagan. I mean holy shit, a 160.8% increase in the debt under his watch. More than double that of the next closest president, of course a Republican, Bush Jr. More than double!

Reagan's two terms is the turd that you just can't flush. He FUBARED this country and we continue to pay the price, or struggle under the turd, however you want to look at it. But how fawked up is it when you never hear about that 160% increase in the deficit, but damn near every day some moron is going to bring up the myth about the Reagan tax cuts and how they increased revenue.

Nope, this little surprise only confirms what I have known all along. Reagan was the patsy that bought to fruition the goal of the wealthy. Better to loan Uncle Sam money, at interest, than pay taxes. To this very day, we still suffer from that dynamic.

I so enjoy when leftists do the Reagan thingy. All their hate and anger explodes faster than Reagan’s economy

What time is it in Beijing?
Unknown-2.jpeg
Marvin the trolling shift worker questions someones shift work. Marvin. M-F. 8 hours per day.

Where were you Trump asslickers when the orange shitface blew up the defecit? Your ranting & raving about Biden is really something to behold.

Can you please provide the numbers you are referencing ?

Now they pretend to care about the debt and deficit and act horrified about lying, even though Joseph Biden (God's choice) never lied.

When it comes to the Trump Cult, you can't fix stupid.

And you seem challenged to address the OP.

What liars the Neo-GOP are. Either that or they just don't know the difference between a yearly deficit and our accumulated debt.

Trump had the third-biggest primary deficit growth, 5.2% of GDP, behind only George W. Bush (11.7%) and Abraham Lincoln (9.4%). Bush, of course, not only passed a big tax cut, as Trump has, but also launched two wars, which greatly inflated the defense budget. Lincoln had to pay for the Civil War. By contrast, Trump’s wars have been almost entirely of the political variety.

This isn't an area that I am all that aware of.

However, the article quoted in the OP states that the Washington Post was the paper that gave him the rating.

That seems to say something.

Your lil graph does nothing to prove my post wrong, Halfwit.
Yes it does. It validates what Biden said. Your post is nonsense. Biden reduced the deficit spending. That is exactly what my graph shows you Nostradumbass.

Yes it does. It validates what Biden said. Your post is nonsense. Biden reduced the deficit spending. That is exactly what my graph shows you Nostradumbass.
Nope. It does no such thing.

Bottomless Pinocchios. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yea. It really does. Does pretending really work for you?
More lies. Read the link in the OP and get educated for once in your pathetic life, Simp.

BOTTOMLESS PINOCHIOS! :auiqs.jpg:

Nope. It does no such thing.

Bottomless Pinocchios. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL

You're so brain-dead, Dumbfuck. Yes, Biden was proven correct. You were shown how the FY2022 deficit was $4.2t while 2 years later, the deficit was $2.5 trillion. That's a decrease of $1.7 trillion, just as Biden said.

Funny thing is... as senile as he is, turns out, you're even more senile.

:abgg2q.jpg:

What liars the Neo-GOP are. Either that or they just don't know the difference between a yearly deficit and our accumulated debt.

Trump had the third-biggest primary deficit growth, 5.2% of GDP, behind only George W. Bush (11.7%) and Abraham Lincoln (9.4%). Bush, of course, not only passed a big tax cut, as Trump has, but also launched two wars, which greatly inflated the defense budget. Lincoln had to pay for the Civil War. By contrast, Trump’s wars have been almost entirely of the political variety.

What Nostra never told us, and never will:
1688925242192.png

LOLOL

You're so brain-dead, Dumbfuck. Yes, Biden was proven correct. You were shown how the FY2022 deficit was $4.2t while 2 years later, the deficit was $2.5 trillion. That's a decrease of $1.7 trillion, just as Biden said.

Funny thing is... as senile as he is, turns out, you're even more senile.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Nostra left this out.
1688925346895.png

Forum List

Back