Biden Administration Seeks Emergency Order To Continue Social Media Contacts

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Apparently the left don't like being told they can't continue contacts with social media. It's all about them influencing social media through government control, as Russia does. They will decide what is information and what is misinformation and remove the first amendment rights of those who dare disagree with them. And they don't like being referred to as the Gestapo or Nazis, even though that is exactly what they do.

Apparently the left don't like being told they can't continue contacts with social media. It's all about them influencing social media through government control, as Russia does. They will decide what is information and what is misinformation and remove the first amendment rights of those who dare disagree with them. And they don't like being referred to as the Gestapo or Nazis, even though that is exactly what they do.

I hope the judge laughs them out of the courtroom.

I haven't seen the Left lose this many battles in a long time. Everywhere. Losing

Funny, I don't recall seeing the word EMERGENCY in the Constitution.
:evil:
The left believe they can change the Constitution by simple majority popular vote and that the Constitution should also provide emergency powers if feelings and emotions are involved.

Liberals, not the left.

And the July 4th decision will not stand; this is just the first salvo against it.

Congress shall make no law......

Did the Biden Administration force a bill through Congress to curb the rights of any of the Twits platforms? Was there ever any punitive action taken against the Twits platforms if/when they didn't heed the warnings about the misinformation they might be spreading?

It's a ruling not based on the Constitution.

Not sure why they're bothering, who is going to hold them accountable?

Forum List

Back