Biden for President

How's it feel to be supporting the first John Birch Society President. Exactly what Karl Rove and others warned against. Well, you got it. But don't expect for the rest of us to sit idly by and live with it. Maybe a little experience is not a bad thing. We just tried the "Amateur Hour" and all it's brought us is chaos.

Care to explain your reference to the John Birch Society or what you mean by chaos?

During the 1970s Trump joined the John Birch Society as was his Father. In 2016, the Leader of the JBC visited Congress and confirried with about 30 Congress Critters on a one on one basis. One of those was Ted Cruz who is a registered JBC member. If you want to verify Cruz, just do a search on that.

If you follow Trump's early years, you will find him friends and doing business with many JBC members. Trump is a cagey one though. But one of his "Mentors" was one of the leaders of the JBC and so was his leading Lawyer. While there is no substantial proof that he was or is a JBC member, his actions and support from the JBC shows there is a good chance that he is. I suggest instead of accepting that he isn't or never was, do some research. It's fascinating.

What I mean by Chaos is from the Narcissist handbook. The way to get your way is to keep everyone around you in a constant state of panic. Every family has one of those. This is why there are so many "Emergencies" around Trump. If A happens, create an emergency with B to make you look at B and not see A as much. When B fails, move on to emergency C and so on.

Rather than face the issues head on, a Narcissist will continually keep changing the subject while telling you that only they can fix the problem of A by making you concentrate of B, C, D, E. etc.. This is right out of the handbook of the founder of the John Birch Society, Robert W Welch, Jr.. Welch was fought tooth and nail by William F. Buckely who was the leader of the Republican Conservatives in the 60s. But in the 80s, the JBCs were allowed into the Republican Party for the first time and have slowly chipped away. Today, their first President sits in office. To give you a point, ever wonder why the JBC wants so staunchly for the Russian Probe to end when they are supposedly so anti communist? Now, that's a real contradiction if thought, don't you think? There are just too many indicators to not believe that we have our first JBC President. That would explain quite a bit.

I like this Man. he's well spoken and well educated and experienced. This is what we need as a President.

BIDEN 2020? Former VP Joe Biden is visiting the key swing state of Pennsylvania. He's in Philadelphia, joining a discussion on global affairs at the University of Pennsylvania.

He’s a fucking pedophile

I like this Man. he's well spoken and well educated and experienced. This is what we need as a President.

BIDEN 2020? Former VP Joe Biden is visiting the key swing state of Pennsylvania. He's in Philadelphia, joining a discussion on global affairs at the University of Pennsylvania.

He’s a fucking pedophile

Wow, a Strumpet calling anyone else a Pedophile, that's a class act.

He’s a fucking pedophile

Biden was acting like a fucking pervert while in office… Trump can’t say that

How's it feel to be supporting the first John Birch Society President. Exactly what Karl Rove and others warned against. Well, you got it. But don't expect for the rest of us to sit idly by and live with it. Maybe a little experience is not a bad thing. We just tried the "Amateur Hour" and all it's brought us is chaos.

Care to explain your reference to the John Birch Society or what you mean by chaos?

During the 1970s Trump joined the John Birch Society as was his Father. In 2016, the Leader of the JBC visited Congress and confirried with about 30 Congress Critters on a one on one basis. One of those was Ted Cruz who is a registered JBC member. If you want to verify Cruz, just do a search on that.

If you follow Trump's early years, you will find him friends and doing business with many JBC members. Trump is a cagey one though. But one of his "Mentors" was one of the leaders of the JBC and so was his leading Lawyer. While there is no substantial proof that he was or is a JBC member, his actions and support from the JBC shows there is a good chance that he is. I suggest instead of accepting that he isn't or never was, do some research. It's fascinating.

What I mean by Chaos is from the Narcissist handbook. The way to get your way is to keep everyone around you in a constant state of panic. Every family has one of those. This is why there are so many "Emergencies" around Trump. If A happens, create an emergency with B to make you look at B and not see A as much. When B fails, move on to emergency C and so on.

Rather than face the issues head on, a Narcissist will continually keep changing the subject while telling you that only they can fix the problem of A by making you concentrate of B, C, D, E. etc.. This is right out of the handbook of the founder of the John Birch Society, Robert W Welch, Jr.. Welch was fought tooth and nail by William F. Buckely who was the leader of the Republican Conservatives in the 60s. But in the 80s, the JBCs were allowed into the Republican Party for the first time and have slowly chipped away. Today, their first President sits in office. To give you a point, ever wonder why the JBC wants so staunchly for the Russian Probe to end when they are supposedly so anti communist? Now, that's a real contradiction if thought, don't you think? There are just too many indicators to not believe that we have our first JBC President. That would explain quite a bit.

What is your issue with the JBC? They have bewn dead on correct about numerous issues especially the commie infiltration of this country.

He’s a fucking pedophile

Trump IS a pervert n office. You have yet to prove that Biden is a pedophile. Produce his charges or his convictions. Or just his charges would do. I can produce a whole long list of charges and payoffs for your Orange Individual 1.

/——/ Non starter. It’s still Hillary’s turn. Sorry Gomer

/——/ Non starter. It’s still Hillary’s turn. Sorry Gomer

Hillary Swank? I might go for that.

Joe Biden is a walking gaffe machine. He has what Dave Barry described as "Blitherer's Disease."

But regardless, there is no there there. He has changed positions on essentially every major issue over the course of his career. He voted to invade Iraq. He voted for the Defense of Marriage Act. He opposed abortion. He has spoken on the evils of illegal immigration.

HE WILL SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK HE THINKS HIS AUDIENCE WANTS TO HEAR. It has to catch up with him in a long campaign.

'"Mr. Biden, did you not say...?" Over and over again he will be confronted with statements and votes from his past that are totally incompatible with Democrat "values" of today.

He is one of many Democrats who can lose to The Donald. it really doesn't matter much which one is the eventual nominee. But to waste the last years of his life on this phony campaign is pathetic. It is truly time for him to give it up.

Why would a gun-rights advocate like you support an "assault-weapons" ban type guy like crazy uncle Joe?

"We've won the battle with the American public on this, not just on background checks but on magazines, on assault weapons, etc. This is a case where the public is way ahead of Congress. There has been a seminal shift in the attitude of the American public toward gun safety."
On what we could have done to prevent the Virginia Tech Shooting:
  1. In the so-called Biden crime bill, we put 100,000 cops on the street. I’ve worked with law enforcement for the past 30 years, with armor-piercing bullets, waiting periods, etc. But the one thing that’s clear: We should not have let the assault weapons ban lapse.
  2. We should close this so-called gun show loophole, so you can’t go into a gun show and buy a gun that you couldn’t buy walking into a gun shop.
  3. We have let the country down in the way in which we have not focused on mental illness. We should know that your kid is safe at college. If teachers determine that a child is a danger, the school should be able to take them off the campus.

Voted NO on banning lawsuits against gun manufacturers for gun violence.

Joe Biden on Gun Control

Has anyone ever noticed that whenever leftist politicians - Biden (or was it Bidet, considering his assholery), Obamaggot, Hilarious Hillary, Sanders, etc. - spew their temper-tantrum, name-calling, hate-filled rages at the American public, cursing us to the dogs and back, you just sort of wish you had one of those surprisingly brutal Star Trek phasers so you could simply vaporize these caterwauling motherfuckers right the fuck out of existence? Give these American-hating pigs something to REALLY yell about as their bodies disintegrate layer by layer into thin air.

Joe Biden is a walking gaffe machine. He has what Dave Barry described as "Blitherer's Disease."

But regardless, there is no there there. He has changed positions on essentially every major issue over the course of his career. He voted to invade Iraq. He voted for the Defense of Marriage Act. He opposed abortion. He has spoken on the evils of illegal immigration.

HE WILL SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK HE THINKS HIS AUDIENCE WANTS TO HEAR. It has to catch up with him in a long campaign.

'"Mr. Biden, did you not say...?" Over and over again he will be confronted with statements and votes from his past that are totally incompatible with Democrat "values" of today.

He is one of many Democrats who can lose to The Donald. it really doesn't matter much which one is the eventual nominee. But to waste the last years of his life on this phony campaign is pathetic. It is truly time for him to give it up.

You keep preaching that. More Dems and Indies will hear it and head for the polls.

He’s a fucking pedophile

Trump IS a pervert n office. You have yet to prove that Biden is a pedophile. Produce his charges or his convictions. Or just his charges would do. I can produce a whole long list of charges and payoffs for your Orange Individual 1.

We don't care. He is a pedophile.

Forum List

Back