Biden executive order allows spying on Americans to assess ‘political instability,’ climate ‘threats’

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Americans who oppose Biden / Democrat agendas and failed policies, Democrat authoritarianism and oppression / control is the biggest dangers, according to Biden, not Bidenflation, out of control crime, historic illegal immigration and other issues resulting from Drmocrat agendas and failed policies.

Democrats' exposed violation of the Constitution, of existing laws, of the Patriot Act, and defrauding the FISA Court repeatefly to illegally spy on Anericans and political threats has only just begun as Biden turns the US into a Police State run by the Democrat Party's Gestapo:

(LifeSiteNews) – President Joe Biden issued an executive order (EO) that allows the government to spy on Americans for broadly defined reasons including understanding “public health risks,” “political instability,” and the “threat” of climate change.

The October 7 EO is ostensibly written to “enhanc[e] safeguards” for “United States Signals Intelligence Activities,” which is intelligence gathering by the interception of signals, including communications, such as through cell phones, or those not used in communication.

An EO that violates / undermines cirizens' Constitutional rights and laws such as the Patriot Act is most probably Un-Constitutional and should he challenged before the USSC as quickly as possible.

And in the meantime, after the Big Red Wave election, the majority GOP Congress should immediately remove Garland, Wray, & Mayorkas from their current positions.

Americans who oppose Biden / Democrat agendas and failed policies, Democrat authoritarianism and oppression / control is the biggest dangers, according to Biden, not Bidenflation, out of control crime, historic illegal immigration and other issues resulting from Drmocrat agendas and failed policies.

Democrats' exposed violation of the Constitution, of existing laws, of the Patriot Act, and defrauding the FISA Court repeatefly to illegally spy on Anericans and political threats has only just begun as Biden turns the US into a Police State run by the Democrat Party's Gestapo:

(LifeSiteNews) – President Joe Biden issued an executive order (EO) that allows the government to spy on Americans for broadly defined reasons including understanding “public health risks,” “political instability,” and the “threat” of climate change.

The October 7 EO is ostensibly written to “enhanc[e] safeguards” for “United States Signals Intelligence Activities,” which is intelligence gathering by the interception of signals, including communications, such as through cell phones, or those not used in communication.

I wager some Republican state Attorney General will sue Uncle Jojo over this in Federal court. It violates the 4th amendment

An EO that violates / undermines cirizens' Constitutional rights and laws such as the Patriot Act is most probably Un-Constitutional and should he challenged before the USSC as quickly as possible.

And in the meantime, after the Big Red Wave election, the majority GOP Congress should immediately remove Garland, Wray, & Mayorkas from their current positions.

Idiot post. The Patriot Act already gives the executive branch that power. Trump used it extensively to spy on people.

Your trolling is getting worse.

The Patriot Act and National Security Act already allow the government to spy on Americans for pretty much any reason at all without the need for warrants or probable cause.......I don't see any real difference.

I wager some Republican state Attorney General will sue Uncle Jojo over this in Federal court. It violates the 4th amendment
Did they sue in 2002 when the patriot act passed? Because this has been going on for about 20 years. It's nothing new. The OP is just doing what ignorant morons do, try to pretend all bad things are the fault of people they don't like on the other side.

Idiot post. The Patriot Act already gives the executive branch that power. Trump used it extensively to spy on people.

Your trolling is getting worse.
According to many articles I am reading, Bush, Obama and Biden we’re using it extensively as well, why do you single out just one administration? That is a dangerous position to take, spying on US citizens is going on and party of the President doesn’t matter, and you blaming just one is incredibly naive and excuses the rest.

Last edited:
According to many articles I am reading, Bush, Obama and Biden are using it extensively as well, why do you single out just one administration? That is a dangerous position to take, spying on US citizens is going on and party of the President doesn’t matter, and you blaming just one is incredibly naive and excuses the rest.
probably the same reason why the OP tried to make it sound like it never happened until Biden's EO.

Morons who want to blame the other side for everything wrong while pretending their side does nothing wrong.

People on both sides challenge these types of laws, but only when the other party is in power....

When Bush was President, using the expanded executive powers under the Patriot act became an attack on liberty.

When Obama took over, the same Democrats and Republicans who attacked and defended Bush, just switche places.....Just look at their stances on Drone strikes. Literally the same exact people had completely opposite views on them a year later.

When Trump took over it got even worse, because the Trumpers who took over the GOP brought out the worst in the far left extremeists. and now we have two parties trying to out-batshit each other.

The left of left lefty's told you HS & PA would bite us in the a** decades ago, now the left of left lefty's are all high 5'ing it all......

Fact is, the left has gone so far left, it's almost come full circle to be the right

~S~

Just like Hussein Obama.

It's okay, I already operate in secret.

My public persona is just a bunch of words.

The funny thing is, the Stalinist fucktards in the Democratic party think what they read in the internet is the truth. :p

The dumb bastards are probably totally ignoring pedophiles (cause their president is one), totally ignoring AntiFa which they claim is a "mere idea" even though they killed 40 people during the riots....

I mean, this kinda crap is the stuff that REAL revolutions are made of. These stupid motherfuckers are going to CREATE the political instability they're looking for.

Neo+Libs are exactly like Neo+Cons. No difference. Surveillance state either way.

Then why the need for an EO now?
Propbably because he wants them to use the authority they have under the patriot act for he purposes expressed in the EO. I mean, that's what makes the most sense.
'
He's basically ordering the executive branch to use any information they gather under such laws to focus on things which deal with public health risks and climate change.

Propbably because he wants them to use the authority they have under the patriot act for he purposes expressed in the EO. I mean, that's what makes the most sense.
'
He's basically ordering the executive branch to use any information they gather under such laws to focus on things which deal with public health risks and climate change.
Fuck you and your faux religion of the climate!
Biden, if you're listening, fuck you TOO!!!
:fu:

Fuck you and your faux religion of the climate!
Biden, if you're listening, fuck you TOO!!!
:fu:
I had a neighbor who always claimed that climate change was a hoax. Now his house is gone because of a hurricame which hit in the middle of winter.

I had a neighbor who always claimed that climate change was a hoax. Now his house is gone because of a hurricame which hit in the middle of winter.
I live on a GIANT GLACIAL MORAINE in NY called Long Island where there used to be a MILE THICK ICE SHEET.
Now it's gone.
How did THAT happen??????
This war on the weather is all just a play for CONTROL!
You Marxist mother fuckers don't give a shit about the planet, only your lust for power!!!

Forum List

Back