Biden Signs Executive Order to Establish ‘American Climate Corps’ to Fight ‘Global Warming’

There are actual threats in space. From enemy satellites to redirecting potentially deadly debris. Having an ability to act in space is a totally different concept than a bunch of unqualified government climate goons doing God knows what.

Bezos will save us....or at least Amazon Prime members

At what point does Biden arm the "Climate Force", similar to the armed IRS?

Your Climate Papers, please.

Schiff_salute.jpg

Your Climate Papers, please.

View attachment 831867

I can't but notice that the announcement about Biden's climate minions comes at a time when the country is facing a federal shutdown.

$Billions more dollars Biden wants to throw at a new federal bureaucracy.

As Herman Ledbetter (Lead belly) master of the 12 string guitar said, "I'm laughin' just to keep from cryin'"

US debt rises to $33 trillion as government shutdown looms​

$Billions more dollars Biden wants to throw at a new federal bureaucracy.

That just tells me that the Bidenistas believe there is big money to be had in his "Climate Police" probably through fines and confiscations. Joe probably wants to bring the WEF and some sort of European enforcement police in on it that would be exempt from American law violating everyone's constitutional rights.

It takes a "global" response to address a "global" situation. You have been conditioned to think that a problem is detected, science is applied, and then action is taken. In reality action is desired, science is manipulated, and the problem is revealed. Biden is just playing his role for the WEF and it's political arm, the UN. Everyone, even warming skeptics , know that a tipping point is coming, and like the WEF says you will own nothing and be happy.

Forum List

Back