Biden executive order allows spying on Americans to assess ‘political instability,’ climate ‘threats’

I had a neighbor who always claimed that climate change was a hoax. Now his house is gone because of a hurricame which hit in the middle of winter.
as the planet has gotten MORE POPULATED people have built more structures in areas that HAVE ALWAYS HAD HURRICANES. The one that recently hit FL was nowhere NEAR the largest to hit that area. That one hit back in the 1930s.

stop falling for the bullshit.

Idiot post. The Patriot Act already gives the executive branch that power. Trump used it extensively to spy on people.
This is a new one. Please list some of the people that Trump used his executive branch authority to spy on. Please include evidence.

I live on a GIANT GLACIAL MORAINE in NY called Long Island where there used to be a MILE THICK ICE SHEET.
Now it's gone.
How did THAT happen??????
This war on the weather is all just a play for CONTROL!
You Marxist mother fuckers don't give a shit about the planet, only your lust for power!!!
You realize it takes thousands of years for glaciers to fully melt right? the issue is that they ARE melting. and adding water to the ocean. The fact that there are still glaciers doesn't mean that climate change isn't happening.

That's like saying that evaporation isn't happening because the glass of water I just layed on a table hasn't been full evaporated 10 seconds after I laid it down.

Americans who oppose Biden / Democrat agendas and failed policies, Democrat authoritarianism and oppression / control is the biggest dangers, according to Biden, not Bidenflation, out of control crime, historic illegal immigration and other issues resulting from Drmocrat agendas and failed policies.

Democrats' exposed violation of the Constitution, of existing laws, of the Patriot Act, and defrauding the FISA Court repeatefly to illegally spy on Anericans and political threats has only just begun as Biden turns the US into a Police State run by the Democrat Party's Gestapo:

(LifeSiteNews) – President Joe Biden issued an executive order (EO) that allows the government to spy on Americans for broadly defined reasons including understanding “public health risks,” “political instability,” and the “threat” of climate change.

The October 7 EO is ostensibly written to “enhanc[e] safeguards” for “United States Signals Intelligence Activities,” which is intelligence gathering by the interception of signals, including communications, such as through cell phones, or those not used in communication.

Unconstitutional and is intended to lead to bloodshed

as the planet has gotten MORE POPULATED people have built more structures in areas that HAVE ALWAYS HAD HURRICANES. The one that recently hit FL was nowhere NEAR the largest to hit that area. That one hit back in the 1930s.

stop falling for the bullshit.

OK? And how does that explain why a hurricane happened in a month that 50 years ago it was considered almost mathematically impossible for a hurricane to even form, because the water is so cold? Or that we've had literally hundreds of hurricanes at a rate previously unheard of.

It's because of climate change. It effects whether patterns and causes strongest storms. Why do you think that most of the strongest hurricanes in human history have happened in the last 20 years?

OK? And how does that explain why a hurricane happened in a month that 50 years ago it was considered almost mathematically impossible for a hurricane to even form, because the water is so cold? Or that we've had literally hundreds of hurricanes at a rate previously unheard of.
you have NO IDEA how severe or common hurricanes were before we started collecting that data.

t's because of climate change.
bullshit.

Why do you think that most of the strongest hurricanes in human history have happened in the last 20 years?
how long have we been tracking that information?

Propbably because he wants them to use the authority they have under the patriot act for he purposes expressed in the EO. I mean, that's what makes the most sense.
'
He's basically ordering the executive branch to use any information they gather under such laws to focus on things which deal with public health risks and climate change.
That's bullshit. The patriot act bestows no such authority.

Idiot post. The Patriot Act already gives the executive branch that power. Trump used it extensively to spy on people.

Your trolling is getting worse.
So is the left's abuse of power and turning this country into a Marxist hellhole

Last edited:
Americans who oppose Biden / Democrat agendas and failed policies, Democrat authoritarianism and oppression / control is the biggest dangers, according to Biden, not Bidenflation, out of control crime, historic illegal immigration and other issues resulting from Drmocrat agendas and failed policies.

Democrats' exposed violation of the Constitution, of existing laws, of the Patriot Act, and defrauding the FISA Court repeatefly to illegally spy on Anericans and political threats has only just begun as Biden turns the US into a Police State run by the Democrat Party's Gestapo:

(LifeSiteNews) – President Joe Biden issued an executive order (EO) that allows the government to spy on Americans for broadly defined reasons including understanding “public health risks,” “political instability,” and the “threat” of climate change.

The October 7 EO is ostensibly written to “enhanc[e] safeguards” for “United States Signals Intelligence Activities,” which is intelligence gathering by the interception of signals, including communications, such as through cell phones, or those not used in communication.

This guy is a NAZI to his bones.

Did they sue in 2002 when the patriot act passed? Because this has been going on for about 20 years. It's nothing new. The OP is just doing what ignorant morons do, try to pretend all bad things are the fault of people they don't like on the other side.
The Democrats have already proven they disregard the Constitution and existing laws.

Under Mueller and Comey, the FBI was caught Defrauding the FISA Court, violating the Constitution and Patriot Act, and illegally spying on Americans approximately a dozen times. Mueller was called before the FISA Court to explain why his FBI had repeatedly done so. The Patriot Act should have been rescinded right then and there after it was proven by Mueller that corrupt, power-hungry assholes would abuse it.

Comey went on to follow in his mentor's foot steps, his FBI knowingly, intentionally doing so again. Once again the FBI proved the American people have no protection from criminal assholes who violate the Patriot Act and victimize American citizens.

To make matters worse, our government demonstrated it has bo real concern for Americans' Constitutional Rights by REFUSING (not 'failing') to punish anyone in the FBI for intentionally defrauding the FISA Court and violating the Patriot Act AGAIN and by REFUSING to rescind a law proven to have been broken to victimize US citizens, a law which had no protections to prevent it from happening again!

So, after violating the Patriot Act double-digit times to victimize US citizens, the Democrats have proven they have had no hesitation in violating the Patriot Act / trampling citizens' rights and will have no problem doing it again.

Mueller, btw, was exposed for knowingly, intentionally sending innocent men to prison...and was never punished for doing so.

The FBI has been proven to have knowingly participated in a partisan coup attempt to remove a President from office despite knowing the claims against him were false, conducted criminal operations like Crossfire Hurricane and have refused to declassify and release all documents as ordered and requested by FOIA Requests, has criminally hidden Hunter Biden's laptop IOT protect the current President from crimes in which he has engaged, is currently refusing to release any / all laptops and information regarding Seth Rich as ordered, and just recently carried out an historic, unprecedented, unnecessary heavily-armed partsan raid of a US President's home.

The FBI has been and still is out of control, needs to be reined in, and has proven it has done everything to prove it should not / can not be entrusted with a tool like the Patriot Act, which, again, it has violated approximately a dozen times.

The existence and protection of Americans' Constitutional Rights must be returned to US citizens, and laws and EOs like the Patriot Act - which are / have been ignored by Democrats / the FBI - must be rescinded / eliminated.

I don't think they gotta go looking for political instability.

We'll bring it to their front fucking door when the time comes.

They won't have any trouble finding it.

I don't think they gotta go looking for political instability.

We'll bring it to their front fucking door when the time comes.

They won't have any trouble finding it.
I already told several members of Congress that I won't vote for them or give them money anymore since they refused to help me when I asked for help. What we need is a voters rebellion against the politicians.

I already told several members of Congress that I won't vote for them or give them money anymore since they refused to help me when I asked for help. What we need is a voters rebellion against the politicians.

Yeah. That's what the Trump phenomenon was, originally. A big middle finger in the establishment's eye. And they didn't like it, not one bit.

So now we know a lot about them. We know how they react, how they operate, who does what.

We know a lot about their vulnerabilities too. And we already have five thousand ways to play them.

Maybe 10% of the American people understand what's really happening here. (Maybe less, but increasing quickly).

Yeah. That's what the Trump phenomenon was, originally. A big middle finger in the establishment's eye. And they didn't like it, not one bit.

So now we know a lot about them. We know how they react, how they operate, who does what.

We know a lot about their vulnerabilities too. And we already have five thousand ways to play them.

Maybe 10% of the American people understand what's really happening here. (Maybe less, but increasing quickly).
We have the internet and social media platforms to get the word out. I am already using mewe, gab, quora, facebook, messenger and tiktok and gettr for it.

Forum List

Back