Biden issues an Executive Order creating a “Climate Corp” — but on what authority?

Throw in the Dept. of Energy.
Here's the deal - It's all corrupted, and that's why nothing works anymore.

The Demoncrat's form or style of governance destroys everything it touches. After or during their tenure it causes such reactions by us every single time.

The solution - People need to stop voting in Demoncrat's or allowing their style or form of governance to dominate in policies and in actions.

Sympathy for the devil happens everytime, and we all end up paying huge for it. It's time to reject the Demoncrat's big time or be ready to eat slop with the hogs and roll in their mud.

Here's the deal - It's all corrupted, and that's why nothing works anymore.

The Demoncrat's form or style of governance destroys everything it touches. After or during their tenure it causes such reactions by us every single time.

The solution - People need to stop voting in Demoncrat's or allowing their style or form of governance to dominate in policies and in actions.

Sympathy for the devil happens everytime, and we all end up paying huge for it. It's time to reject the Demoncrat's big time or be ready to eat slop with the hogs and roll in their mud.

I agree.

And I would add that many R's are the same and there needs to be term limits.

No one should be able to be a career politician.

Fascinating. It was proposed on prior negotiations with Congress, but got dropped. See the above article.

So, let us ponder the question: on what legal basis and non what specific law does the President premise this Executive Order?

It’s not an idle question. A President isn’t a second national legislature. While Presidents can issue Executive Orders, their purpose has to be to further the law created by Congress. It’s the law, itself, that a Presidential EO is supposed to be connected to. The President cannot unilaterally make a law.

And in this Conservation Corp, there are going to be lots of people getting paid. When did our House pass any law authorizing such expenditures?

Finally, I have had zero luck so far even finding the fucking new EO.
Seems to me that Puppet Biden has erased the separation of powers--Executive, Legislative, and Judicial, so he can dictate to everyone what his Deep State America Last Haters Club wants him to do. He's turning this nation into a Communist State quicko. Down with Joe Biden!

Then there should be no problem letting the proposals come before the PEOPLE to be voted up or down. There is NOTHING in our founding docs that even hinted at giving bureaucrats the powers they have today.
The people want to be forced to do it.

Fascinating. It was proposed on prior negotiations with Congress, but got dropped. See the above article.

So, let us ponder the question: on what legal basis and non what specific law does the President premise this Executive Order?

It’s not an idle question. A President isn’t a second national legislature. While Presidents can issue Executive Orders, their purpose has to be to further the law created by Congress. It’s the law, itself, that a Presidential EO is supposed to be connected to. The President cannot unilaterally make a law.

And in this Conservation Corp, there are going to be lots of people getting paid. When did our House pass any law authorizing such expenditures?

Finally, I have had zero luck so far even finding the fucking new EO.
That three and a half million dollar bribe Hunter got from the 'mayor of Moscow'? is starting to make sense now.

I agree.

And I would add that many R's are the same and there needs to be term limits.

No one should be able to be a career politician.
Yeah, Joe Biden and Mitch McConnell are the poster boy's for that ad.

However, if we get someone that's fair, sharp, cognitive, vibrant, and doing great works for we the people, then we don't want to hold their age against them.

I'm for testing their cognitive abilities, and their physical fitness for the job sure, but age is not really a problem for me. The same with skin color, where as that isn't a problem for me either, because it's about CHARACTER and never about color.

EOs are always written based upon executive authority. That seems pretty basic to me.
You’re wrong.

The President can issue EO’s legitimately based on explicit Constitutional authority which is utterly lacking here.

He is not the Legislative Branch.

To craft a legitimate EO, his ”order” has to be traced back to an unequivocal and explicit grant of authority. You can’t point to one here. Not one in the Constitution and nothing authorized by Congressional legislation.

You’re very basic.

You’re wrong.

The President can issue EO’s legitimately based on explicit Constitutional authority which is utterly lacking here.

He is not the Legislative Branch.

To craft a legitimate EO, his ”order” has to be traced back to an unequivocal and explicit grant of authority. You can’t point to one here. Not one in the Constitution and nothing authorized by Congressional legislation.

You’re very basic.
"Constitutional authority". Teehee. As far as Congress goes:

While we are on the subject, where does Congress get the power to create the Environmental Protection Agency? Is that a form of regulating commerce among the States?

Seriously. The EPA is no more Constitutional than the Department of Education.
When it was created we were a huge toxic waste site.

Forum List

Back