Biden issues an Executive Order creating a “Climate Corp” — but on what authority?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

Fascinating. It was proposed on prior negotiations with Congress, but got dropped. See the above article.

So, let us ponder the question: on what legal basis and non what specific law does the President premise this Executive Order?

It’s not an idle question. A President isn’t a second national legislature. While Presidents can issue Executive Orders, their purpose has to be to further the law created by Congress. It’s the law, itself, that a Presidential EO is supposed to be connected to. The President cannot unilaterally make a law.

And in this Conservation Corp, there are going to be lots of people getting paid. When did our House pass any law authorizing such expenditures?

Finally, I have had zero luck so far even finding the fucking new EO.

We could pass an Amendment banning Executive Orders. I'll vote for it.

Fascinating. It was proposed on prior negotiations with Congress, but got dropped. See the above article.

So, let us ponder the question: on what legal basis and non what specific law does the President premise this Executive Order?

It’s not an idle question. A President isn’t a second national legislature. While Presidents can issue Executive Orders, their purpose has to be to further the law created by Congress. It’s the law, itself, that a Presidential EO is supposed to be connected to. The President cannot unilaterally make a law.

And in this Conservation Corp, there are going to be lots of people getting paid. When did our House pass any law authorizing such expenditures?

Finally, I have had zero luck so far even finding the fucking new EO.
Executive

All Executive Orders last only as long as the president drafting them, is in power or the subsequent president leaves them in place.

We could pass an Amendment banning Executive Orders. I'll vote for it.
EOs have a purpose.
Congress takes forever to pass a bill....so the EO becomes essential to get things done.

This is why it's so important that you know who you're voting for.
We warned you before that idiot got in what he was going to do, and you didn't believe us.
So now we're paying a heavy price for your stupidity.

Creation of the climate corps comes as the Environmental Protection Agency launches a $4.6 billion grant competition for states, municipalities and tribes to cut climate pollution and advance environmental justice.

:safetocomeoutff: you'll get my woodstove when you pry it from my cold dead hands......~S~

EO's are very important to the smooth running of a society... when used correctly... Biden doesn't use that authority in a correct manner... he abuses it....

None of them have used it correctly for a long time. Ban them.

EOs have a purpose.
Congress takes forever to pass a bill....so the EO becomes essential to get things done.

This is why it's so important that you know who you're voting for.
We warned you before that idiot got in what he was going to do, and you didn't believe us.
So now we're paying a heavy price for your stupidity.

You are assuming whatever is done needs done. If it needs done and legislators drag their feet, replace them.

None of them have used it correctly for a long time. Ban them.
With the kind of do nothing congresses we have today that refuse to work together for us... I think it would be a bad thing to ban them... just hold the president accountable for the things he or she does with it....

Creation of the climate corps comes as the Environmental Protection Agency launches a $4.6 billion grant competition for states, municipalities and tribes to cut climate pollution and advance environmental justice.

:safetocomeoutff: you'll get my woodstove when you pry it from my cold dead hands......~S~
it is a way for the Democrats to pay their supporters

While we are on the subject, where does Congress get the power to create the Environmental Protection Agency? Is that a form of regulating commerce among the States?

Seriously. The EPA is no more Constitutional than the Department of Education.

While we are on the subject, where does Congress get the power to create the Environmental Protection Agency? Is that a form of regulating commerce among the States?

Seriously. The EPA is no more Constitutional than the Department of Education.
Add to that fact that they have unilaterally arrogated to themselves the power to imprison people who refuse to go along with their "rules". NOWHERE in the Constitution is there any mention of an agency, appointed even by Congress that has the power to essentially make laws without the members of that agency standing for election. NOWHERE.

Of course climate change isn't in the Constitution. They didn't know about it. Biden's fighting for a better future of the human race. Thank you Brandon.

Forum List

Back