Biden drops paid family leave from his monstrous tax and spend bill

It always amazes me how those so opposed to abortion are so against family leave or anything that helps a mother
You really never considered the results of feminism to feminism gone wild in the work force did you? Single parent up the wazoo. Taxes raised massively to put people into the workforce and proven production declines because of it. With the inevitable result the males will get the same as women were given special privileges in many jobs. Getting paid for staying home. Someone has to pay for this. So do we know how many illegal abortions there were in the first half of the 20th century in each decade? Then the 1950's and first half of the 1960's. Then the flower power and hippies and free love. With LBJ then putting the death knell on us all as he jump started the demonic side of the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Fiat Currency into active status. As we lost control of it by 1971. So now we live by all the decrees that the benevolent Fiat Currency gives us without understanding the Fiat Currency can and will eventually be destroyed. But we need to help the mother.

Yes, cling to the caricature.

You've really provided nothing else. We have spent trillions to keep business flourishing and when asked for a little back this is what the response is.

You really never considered the results of feminism to feminism gone wild in the work force did you? Single parent up the wazoo. Taxes raised massively to put people into the workforce and proven production declines because of it. With the inevitable result the males will get the same as women were given special privileges in many jobs. Getting paid for staying home. Someone has to pay for this. So do we know how many illegal abortions there were in the first half of the 20th century in each decade? Then the 1950's and first half of the 1960's. Then the flower power and hippies and free love. With LBJ then putting the death knell on us all as he jump started the demonic side of the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Fiat Currency into active status. As we lost control of it by 1971. So now we live by all the decrees that the benevolent Fiat Currency gives us without understanding the Fiat Currency can and will eventually be destroyed. But we need to help the mother.
A woman has a choice…
Can she support another child?

If she can’t her challenged are birth control, prenatal care, paying for delivery, taking time off from work or even getting fired for missing work, child care

All either opposed or restricted by those who are against abortion

Everything will work because we decree it so. The details are not important...
Red Herring by the Fossil Fuel Crowd

Most charging of EVs will be at night when demand is low

In his WH speech this morning, Prez Sippy Cup said the bill will pay for 500,000 car charging stations to be developed nationwide.
What good will they be on top of an already fragile electrical grid in many areas?
It will take a trillion alone and 5-6 years to bring the nation's electrical grids up to snuff!
I see a future of increased rolling brownouts causing deaths and electric cars sitting like potted plants.
This is a definite removal until reliable electric grids are developed!
WTH are these unhinged Dimm idiots thinking?!?
Those car charging stations are such a joke! The only ones I have ever seen was in a Walmart parking lot in Clarksville. TN.

People who have electric cars don't shop at Walmart, and the spaces sit empty 24/7/365.

In his WH speech this morning, Prez Sippy Cup said the bill will pay for 500,000 car charging stations to be developed nationwide.
What good will they be on top of an already fragile electrical grid in many areas?
It will take a trillion alone and 5-6 years to bring the nation's electrical grids up to snuff!
I see a future of increased rolling brownouts causing deaths and electric cars sitting like potted plants.
This is a definite removal until reliable electric grids are developed!
WTH are these unhinged Dimm idiots thinking?!?
Where are the power grids not reliable? The only place I know is the People's Republic of California.

We know that Republicans only enjoy tax cuts for the wealthy and nothing for the rest to help out.

Helps explain how the wealthiest zip codes and the filthy rich are Demonicrat, cuz it's the Republicans that have their backs...............

COUGH!

Helps explain how the wealthiest zip codes and the filthy rich are Demonicrat, cuz it's the Republicans that have their backs...............

COUGH!
I do believe that if the rich demanded they could get what they wanted no matter what party they support which is why they always donate to people in both parties to hedge their bets.

Forum List

Back