Biden Drone stike killed US aid worker loading WATER into his car not a terrorist

Obviously youre too dumb know more than 1 alternative. The link itself says the command was given by the local commander. Are really that stupid that you think no one moves or does anything until Biden gives the command? If thats true then we would get our ass kicked in every single war. You think people stand around with their thumbs up their asses waiting for a command from the prez to filter down to them? Damn you're a fucking idiot. :laugh:
This withdrawal was not normal day to day operations. Biden personally injected himself into the whole operation. He told the country on national television 'the buck stops here'. Trying to deny that makes you look even stupider than normal.

BOOM!!! That’s pretty much the end of the thread right there. Nicely done.
Actually it wasnt which is why we are still discussing the difference. Obama gave the order to take out OBL. Biden learned about the drone attack after it was done by the local commander you idiot. :laugh:

Did he tell the country he gave the command or flew the drone himself? I thought so you fucking idiot. :laugh:
Pull your head out of your ass. Sadly, a military helicopter crashed off the coast of California, did you see anyone here blame Biden? No, because Biden didn't inject himself into aviation maintenance.

You same fucking hypocrites give him credit for his historic airlift of everybody and their brother, except US citizens and SIV personnel, but ignore his responsibility here. Wow.

Show me where the NYT says Biden piloted the drone or gave the order. I'll wait.

Just because Faux took a true story and told a lie doesnt make their lie the truth.
I never said Biden was piloting the drone and neither did FoxNews.

I said:

”Thank God Biden isn’t the one operating a drone.

You need someone as sharp as a tack to be flying one of those killer drones — not some old politician in the early stages of dementia.”

However it may be possible that Joe Biden or his handlers ordered Joe’s “woke” military to drone someone so they did.

NYT is the original source so keep your Fox hate in check

So fucking sad on so many levels. The level of incompetence, on so many levels, demonstrated by this administration are loathsome to behold.

I never said Biden was piloting the drone and neither did FoxNews.

I said:

”Thank God Biden isn’t the one operating a drone.

You need someone as sharp as a tack to be flying one of those killer drones — not some old politician in the early stages of dementia.”

However it may be possible that Joe Biden or his handlers ordered Joe’s “woke” military to drone someone so they did.
Show me where the NYT says Biden piloted the drone or gave the order. I'll wait.

Faux says Biden droned the wrong guy. Its even right there on the video caption.

Faux says Biden droned the wrong guy. Its even right there on the video caption.
Face facts.

Joe or his handlers wanted the military to find some fool to drone kill to prove Joe is just as tough as when he took on Corn Pop at the pool. Joe’s “woke” military was more than happy to help out since they look like a pack of incompetent fools after Biden’s withdrawal fiasco.

Face facts.

Joe or his handlers wanted the military to find some fool to drone kill to prove Joe is just as tough as when he took on Corn Pop at the pool. Joe’s “woke” military was more than happy to help out since they look like a pack of incompetent fools after Biden’s withdrawal fiasco.
You're talking out the side of your ass cheek and deflecting so don't mention anything about facts when you have zero that says Biden is the one that flew the drone or gave the order.

NYT is the original source so keep your Fox hate in check

Hmmm. You guys said Obama wasn't responsible for killing Osama bin Laden. But now Biden is responsible for the drone strike that may have killed an innocent man?

Obama gave the order to kill bin Laden. Where's the order from Biden to kill this guy?

Hmmm. You guys said Obama wasn't responsible for killing Osama bin Laden. But now Biden is responsible for the drone strike that may have killed an innocent man?

Obama gave the order to kill bin Laden. Where's the order from Biden to kill this guy?
Why does Biden get credit for flying out refugees? He didn't pilot the planes, he taxi them on the runway with his 18 wheeler, when it comes to credit you give it to him when it comes to mistakes and blame, silence. Sad.

Correct me if my memory is failing, but I don't recall any of Biden's critics starting topics about these and wailing about Trump's incompetence.

Trump drone strikes mass murder Yemeni civilians: Hidden toll of US drone strikes in Yemen: Nearly a third of deaths are civilians, not al-Qaida

Trump drone strike murders 30 farmers: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Trump drone strike murders five innocents, including a new mother: U.S. Drone Killed Afghan Civilians, Officials Say (Published 2019)

Trump drone strike kills a mother and child: US acknowledges civilian deaths in Somalia drone strike

Last edited:

Forum List

Back