Drone Strike In Afghanistan Killed Family Of 10, U.S. Contractor & Aid Worker

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They never did name the first person they droned after claiming he was the mastermind ( :rolleyes: ) of the attack that killed 13 servicemen. And now this.

Too bad we don't have a free press to blow Biden-Harris up as they rightly deserve.

The Bastard Biden had to make a show of "retaliation" for the deaths of 13 of our soldiers and nearly 200 Afghani citizens at the Kabul airport, so he droned "somebody" and claimed it was the enemy.

Click on the strong evidence link in the article.

Last edited:
america-usa.gif

Biden has left America at the mercy of the Taliban, to the point where they have no choice but to vote for Trump again in 2024

and this time...Dems can't cheat!

General Milley "The Woke One" is nothing but scum, like Biden....like all the Rats.

He called it a righteous strike after he knew children were killed.....it was only a US ally bringing water to his family.

Milley is a war criminal.

They never did name the first person they droned after claiming he was the mastermind ( :rolleyes: ) of the attack that killed 13 servicemen. And now this.

Too bad we don't have a free press to blow Biden-Harris up as they rightly deserve.
Send Fox News

The Bastard Biden had to make a show of "retaliation" for the deaths of 13 of our soldiers and nearly 200 Afghani citizens at the Kabul airport, so he droned "somebody" and claimed it was the enemy.

Click on the strong evidence link in the article.
I thought that was the family next door? The target did have explosives in the vehicle that caused a secondary explosion that killed that family. They were in the same driveway. It's awful, yes. But what about the ISIS operative loaded with explosives headed for the airport? He didn't get there, did he?

If the video is inconclusive, maybe people shouldn't be drawing conclusions from it?

I thought that was the family next door? The target did have explosives in the vehicle that caused a secondary explosion that killed that family. They were in the same driveway. It's awful, yes. But what about the ISIS operative loaded with explosives headed for the airport? He didn't get there, did he?

If the video is inconclusive, maybe people shouldn't be drawing conclusions from it?
Obama attacked and murdered everyone at a wedding party, Biden attacked people supplying water to refugees.

No wonder you’re so proud of them.

Last edited:
Your question is based on false premises....doesn't deserve an answer.
Well, that was the last official word I'd heard about it. The 'premise' of this Times article admits it's inconclusive, so I'm just wondering what happened to the other guy...you know, the one with the bomb?

Well, that was the last official word I'd heard about it. The 'premise' of this Times article admits it's inconclusive, so I'm just wondering what happened to the other guy...you know, the one with the bomb?
The "official word" came from those that droned and killed the innocent people. What do you expect from the Liar in Chief other than lies? Can they provide proof of secondary explosions in that incident?

Forum List

Back