Biden Drone stike killed US aid worker loading WATER into his car not a terrorist

Correct me if my memory is failing, but I don't recall any of Biden's critics starting topics about these and wailing about Trump's incompetence.

Trump drone strikes mass murder Yemeni civilians: Hidden toll of US drone strikes in Yemen: Nearly a third of deaths are civilians, not al-Qaida

Trump drone strike murders 30 farmers: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Trump drone strike murders five innocents, including a new mother: U.S. Drone Killed Afghan Civilians, Officials Say (Published 2019)

Trump drone strike kills a mother and child: US acknowledges civilian deaths in Somalia drone strike
The same reason Obama didn't get blamed for every civilian killed in day to day operations. This withdrawal on the other hand was personally initiated by Biden, he set the date, he took individual credit for precieved successes, and passed the buck on any failures, all the while telling the world the buck stopped at him. Totally different scenario.

The same reason Obama didn't get blamed for every civilian killed in day to day operations. This withdrawal on the other hand was personally initiated by Biden, he set the date, he took individual credit for precieved successes, and passed the buck on any failures, all the while telling the world the buck stopped at him. Totally different scenario.
Moving the goal posts does not work with me. This topic is about blaming Biden for a drone strike on a possible innocent Afghani.

I agree Biden bungled the withdrawal, but he is just as responsible for the drone strike as Trump was for the ones on his watch. No more, no less.

So if you could point me to those topics where Biden's critics attacked Trump for his incomptence for the drone strikes which killed innocents, I'd appreciate it. I'd hate to think they are all raging hypocrites...

Youre still stalling. Now show me where Biden personally gave the order to attack or flew the drone himself. That's your only option and last chance.
didn’t xiden vow to take out the people responsible for the attack that lead to the deadliest day in nearly a decade for the US? and didn’t this then take place and the admin say they got them?

Yes I was in the military now stop stalling and show me the proof. After that I will tell the class what a fucking idiot you are.
Hey RETARD? Who AUTHORIZES the use of drones and missile strikes? Is it some low level commander? or is it ultimately the President via use of force rules?

Hey RETARD? Who AUTHORIZES the use of drones and missile strikes? Is it some low level commander? or is it ultimately the President via use of force rules?
Would you kindly point me to the topics that you or any other Biden critic started on this forum calling Trump incompetent and responsible for the deaths of innocents from the drone strikes I listed in post 58?

Thanks very much, Gunny.

Last edited:
Would you kindly point me to the topics that you or any other Biden critic started on this forum calling Trump incompetent and responsible for the deaths of innocents from the drone strikes I listed in post 58?

Thanks very much.
Actually Trump WAS responsible because his policy established the rule.

Actually Trump WAS responsible because his policy established the rule.
Okay, but where are the topics from Biden's critics or you attacking him and calling him incompetent for those deaths, Gunny?

Moving the goal posts does not work with me. This topic is about blaming Biden for a drone strike on a possible innocent Afghani.

I agree Biden bungled the withdrawal, but he is just as responsible for the drone strike as Trump was for the ones on his watch. No more, no less.

So if you could point me to those topics where Biden's critics attacked Trump for his incomptence for the drone strikes which killed innocents, I'd appreciate it. I'd hate to think they are all raging hypocrites...
You mean like how liberals criticized Trump for drone striking that Iranian general? No civilians were killed. No incompetence in that, yet plenty of liberal scorn. Did you speak up for Trump then? Wouldn't want to take you folks as raging hypocrites.

I mean, that's a LOT of dead bodies Trump's drone strikes inflicted.

Considering the vehemence over the death of one guy in this topic, you would think all these people foaming at the mouth would have been out of their minds over Trump's drone strikes.

You mean like how liberals criticized Trump for drone striking that Iranian general? No civilians were killed. No incompetence in that, yet plenty of liberal scorn. Did you speak up for Trump then? Wouldn't want to take you folks as raging hypocrites.
I already told you. Moving the goal posts doesn't work with me.

And...oh darn...
If the intelligence is true and Soleimani was planning further attacks on Americans, I'm perfectly okay with his killing. It would be negligent not to take him out.

I guess you'll have to find another goal post again! :lol:

NYT is the original source so keep your Fox hate in check

Let me set the scene...

The group in control of biden....

Handler #1.

"we have to pretend to do something about the attack at the airport.....I know, order those morons in the military to blow something up, say they blew up the guys who did it..."

Handler #2

"we don't know who did it though..."

Handler #1

"Who cares who did it...just order them to blow up something...and tell Jill to get the idiot more pudding....he has been complaining all day............."

That is how it went down.....

Okay, but where are the topics from Biden's critics or you attacking him and calling him incompetent for those deaths, Gunny?
Where is the similarity? Without context one can not compare, In any of the Trump events did some one follow the subject for hours and then attack the subject for unloading their car? But to the point. The President establishes the rules for use so ultimately he is responsible forthe attack.

The moral of this horrific story is our corrupt imperialist military shouldn’t be doing drone strikes at all. Seven children murdered. WTF! Will anyone be held responsible?

How many innocent women and children must die before the empire stops mass murdering?

Buden: don't kill the bomber about to kill 13, Marines, instead kill a USaid worker to show you're tough and decisive

We need Regime change

So what? Giving them aid is like giving a junkie more drugs.
They shouldn't be there. Like the rest of them who had 20 years to get out.

Has it ever occurred to you how many innocent people were killed by drone strikes ftom GWB? Of course not. you're only interested in shitting in Biden because you hate democrats.
You're FITH.

I already told you. Moving the goal posts doesn't work with me.

And...oh darn...

I guess you'll have to find another goal post again! :lol:
You won't convince me the withdrawal is not a separate situation. Particularly after Biden addressed the nation with his 'buck stops here' speech. It was politically structured with little regard to the on the ground necessities. If a president is going to play politics with human lives, they better get it right.

Congratulations on not being a raging hypocrite. At least not on that issue.

Where is the similarity? Without context one can not compare, In any of the Trump events did some one follow the subject for hours and then attack the subject for unloading their car? But to the point. The President establishes the rules for use so ultimately he is responsible forthe attack.
No difference between dumb Don and old Joe. They both MUST support the MIC and imperialism.

Forum List

Back