Biden Drone stike killed US aid worker loading WATER into his car not a terrorist

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Last edited:
It says Biden droned the wrong person. Everyone already knows Biden didnt operate the drone. Faux is living up to its fake news name again. Here is the real article for educated people.

"the tactical commander made the decision to strike his vehicle, launching a Hellfire missile at around 4:50 p.m."

Last edited:
It says Biden droned the wrong person. Everyone already knows Biden didnt operate the drone. Faux is living up to its fake news name again. Here is the real article for educated people.

"the tactical commander made the decision to strike his vehicle, launching a Hellfire missile at around 4:50 p.m."
Thank God Biden isn’t the one operating a drone.

You need someone as sharp as a tack to be flying one of those killer drones — not some old politician in the early stages of dementia.

Thank God Biden isn’t the one operating a drone.

You need someone as sharp as a tack to be flying one of those killer drones — not some old politician in the early stages of dementia.
Yeah Biden and Drumpf are the last 2 people I would want operating the drone. You can throw Mitch and Pelosi in there as well.

At this point, i have to wonder if this was a mistake.

It seems Xiden and his cult of dembots are doing everything they can to help the terrorist…why not kill someone there that was merely trying to aid the people he abandoned?

We should only be using drones for recon.
No attack from a drone should ever be legal.
If nothing else, it is stupid because we are far more vulnerable to drone attacks than anyone else.

Few reporters from fox news, daily mail ... questioned the strike when they reported the strike. First of all, no name was given. Then, the US had no eyes and ears on the ground. I will not surprise that this was a mistake.

Wrong your fucking idiot. Biden had jack shit to do with the drone attack. A local command gave the go ahead. Obama gave the go ahead to grab OBL.

So fucking idiot, tell the class who gave that local command the authority to make that decision? Didn't xiden say the buck stops with him? Are you calling the demented fool a liar?

Forum List

Back