Biden Drone stike killed US aid worker loading WATER into his car not a terrorist

Wrong your fucking idiot. Biden had jack shit to do with the drone attack. A local command gave the go ahead. Obama gave the go ahead to grab OBL.
ACtually NO. Obama didn't give the go ahead to get OBL. I was watching the news that night----it was Panetta who stepped down shortly after. Our dipshit Obama was in golf attire and did the situation room photos after the fact.

When we pulled out of Afghanistan on the order of the current CIC we lost having reliable intel sources on the ground that leads to things like this drone strike.
I agree, so what do think that says about how we are or can vet people coming to the states?

NYT is the original source so keep your Fox hate in check

Good grief. NYT and fox are pals, who coulda known?

LOL

If the subject is war and death in afghan, and the sources are the NYT, Fox News, and traitor Joe, we can be sure of only one thing....

Whatever the truth is, none of them are going to provide it...

That's the only alternative
Obviously youre too dumb know more than 1 alternative. The link itself says the command was given by the local commander. Are really that stupid that you think no one moves or does anything until Biden gives the command? If thats true then we would get our ass kicked in every single war. You think people stand around with their thumbs up their asses waiting for a command from the prez to filter down to them? Damn you're a fucking idiot. :laugh:

Yes I was in the military now stop stalling and show me the proof. After that I will tell the class what a fucking idiot you are.

No one is stalling, I've given you the answer a couple of different ways. Here's number 3, since a commander is responsible for everything that does or doesn't happen on his watch, isn't the commander in chief responsible for everything the military does? A simple yes or no are the only options here.

Of course all I expect from an ignorant commie like you is more deflection.

Forum List

Back