Biden DOJ admits they haven't prosecuted a single person for illegally protesting outside SCOTUS justices' homes

That's legal. It's illegal to protest in front of Supreme Court Justice homes. Damn, you're stupid.
You don’t really do a lot of critical thinking.

You side loves intimidating people. There’s no real principle here. So complain they’re “intimidating” justices but that’s not really the problem.

You don’t really do a lot of critical thinking.

You side loves intimidating people. There’s no real principle here. So complain they’re “intimidating” justices but that’s not really the problem.
You're an idiot.

I just showed you conservatives intimidating government officials and you shrug.

So you don’t really give a shit about intimidation.
They aren't judges, you fucking moron. The law specifically says judges.

But that's OK according to you, right?
Seems reasonable to me. If leftists can terrorize Supreme Court Justices with mobs screaming outside their houses, why shouldn't the same thing happen to Garland and FBI officials and all sorts of other leftwing officials and representatives? Hey, if it's okay for leftwing mobs to intimidate and terrorize conservative, why not the opposite?? I think that would be just fine. What isn't fine is only one side, the left, getting to terrorize.

There is WAAAY too much rule-following going on these days, especially on the Right!

I just showed you conservatives intimidating government officials and you shrug.

So you don’t really give a shit about intimidation.
Of course we shouldn't care about intimidating leftists, if leftists already have been allowed to terrorize conservative justices and officials in restaurants and on and on!! The PROBLEM is when terrorizing is discriminatory. Either both sides or neither must be allowed to terrorize on the streets. Obviously leftist mobs are allowed by so-called "law enforcement" to terrorize everybody on the right. So I think it's great the right can now do the same to leftists at their homes, in restaurants, on the streets, wherever they can catch them, just like the left does now. Agree?

Seems reasonable to me. If leftists can terrorize Supreme Court Justices with mobs screaming outside their houses, why shouldn't the same thing happen to Garland and FBI officials and all sorts of other leftwing officials and representatives? Hey, if it's okay for leftwing mobs to intimidate and terrorize conservative, why not the opposite?? I think that would be just fine. What isn't fine is only one side, the left, getting to terrorize.

There is WAAAY too much rule-following going on these days, especially on the Right!
The Republicans have always been polite and respectful. Trump is teaching them how to stand up and fight and Democrats are not liking that one bit.

The Republicans have always been polite and respectful. Trump is teaching them how to stand up and fight and Democrats are not liking that one bit.
I'll tell you what -------------------------- we take a LOT of teaching! So much rule-following on the Right, but none on the Left. I hate this.

Of course we shouldn't care about intimidating leftists, if leftists already have been allowed to terrorize conservative justices and officials in restaurants and on and on!! The PROBLEM is when terrorizing is discriminatory. Either both sides or neither must be allowed to terrorize on the streets. Obviously leftist mobs are allowed by so-called "law enforcement" to terrorize everybody on the right. So I think it's great the right can now do the same to leftists at their homes, in restaurants, on the streets, wherever they can catch them, just like the left does now. Agree?
You snowflakes are terrorized by people telling you what they think of you.

You already did but no one seemed to think that was a problem back then.
I have no idea what you are talking about. I am concerned with discriminatory enforcement of rules and laws against protesting outside the homes of federal and state officials and other important "elites." If the left does it, and they sure do, obnoxiously, we should do it --------------------------------- bigger. Louder. More.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I am concerned with discriminatory enforcement of rules and laws against protesting outside the homes of federal and state officials and other important "elites." If the left does it, and they sure do, obnoxiously, we should do it --------------------------------- bigger. Louder. More.
Discriminatory enforcement?

Anti abortion protestors can protest in front of the house of an abortion provider but pro choice protestors can’t in front of Kavanaugh’s house.

The law protects some but not others. That’s discriminatory.

Forum List

Back