Biden DOJ admits they haven't prosecuted a single person for illegally protesting outside SCOTUS justices' homes

Discriminatory enforcement?

Anti abortion protestors can protest in front of the house of an abortion provider but pro choice protestors can’t in front of Kavanaugh’s house.

The law protects some but not others. That’s discriminatory.
The Left IS protesting, with bullhorns, in front of Kavanaugh's house. They've been doing it for weeks and months, despite a Mont'gy County law against exactly that. But of course the administration of Montgomery County is DEMOCRAT so they don't enforce it.

For heaven's sake, this discrimination is exactly what all this is about.

The Left IS protesting, with bullhorns, in front of Kavanaugh's house. They've been doing it for weeks and months, despite a Mont'gy County law against exactly that. But of course the administration of Montgomery County is DEMOCRAT so they don't enforce it.

For heaven's sake, this discrimination is exactly what all this is about.
Where’s the discrimination? No one is being arrested because they’re protesting in front of anyones house.

Equal treatment for all protestors.

You want to discriminate some protestors based on who they’re protesting. There actual discrimination.

Where’s the discrimination? No one is being arrested because they’re protesting in front of anyones house.

Equal treatment for all protestors.

You want to discriminate some protestors based on who they’re protesting. There actual discrimination.
There better be equal treatment for all protestors.

There better be equal treatment for all protestors.
But that’s not what you want.

You should have seen the deplorable things protestors do in front of abortion clinics.

Can’t arrest them. It’s their freedom of speech.

But that’s not what you want.

You should have seen the deplorable things protestors do in front of abortion clinics.

Can’t arrest them. It’s their freedom of speech.
You have no idea what I want except when I tell you exactly. Stop with the phony mindreading, Noobie.

You have no idea what I want except when I tell you exactly. Stop with the phony mindreading, Noobie.
You’ve made it quite clear that you want protestors in front of the SCOTUS houses arrested.

Do you want protestors in front of planned parenthood arrested? Even if you do, you can’t. Wouldn’t be constitutional.

You’ve made it quite clear that you want protestors in front of the SCOTUS houses arrested.

Do you want protestors in front of planned parenthood arrested? Even if you do, you can’t. Wouldn’t be constitutional.
I want no protestors arrested who are yelling and honking in front of Garland's house or any other Dem official's house. I want them to mob up and terrorize every Dem pol they can catch in any restaurant in D.C. without penalty --- because that's what the leftists are doing. I want rightwingers to stop being so NICE, so rule-following. And I don't want them arrested for it!

I want no protestors arrested who are yelling and honking in front of Garland's house or any other Dem official's house. I want them to mob up and terrorize every Dem pol they can catch in any restaurant in D.C. without penalty --- because that's what the leftists are doing. I want rightwingers to stop being so NICE, so rule-following. And I don't want them arrested for it!
Protestors have been terrorizing abortion clinics for decades. Their protests are on a frequency and scale that won’t be matched by anything anytime soon.

Daily protests.
Bullhorns.
Dozens and dozens of protestors.
Screaming.
Intimidation.
Every state.

And it’s been going on for years.

Protestors have been terrorizing abortion clinics for decades. Their protests are on a frequency and scale that won’t be matched by anything anytime soon.

Daily protests.
Bullhorns.
Dozens and dozens of protestors.
Screaming.
Intimidation.
Every state.

And it’s been going on for years.
Well, you do have a point there. I'm no fan of that. But men, you know --- so many of you love to bully women.

Well, you do have a point there. I'm no fan of that. But men, you know --- so many of you love to bully women.
SCOTUS said it was unconstitutional to prevent them from doing so.

Reap what you sew.

Forum List

Back