Lauren Boebert: Why Does the IRS Need $700K in Ammunition for Agents?

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Good question. And why do IRS agents need to be armed? Do they plan on shooting Americans who refuse to be audited?

Lauren Boebert

@laurenboebert
Follow
https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/election-labels
https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/election-labels

US House candidate, CO-03
The Internal Revenue Service bought nearly $700K in ammunition earlier this year which begs the questions, why do their agents need guns to do their job and who are the IRS arming their agents against?
10:13 AM · Aug 3, 2022

I’m sure they expect their armed agents to be proficient with their firearm, so I’m saying target practice.

I’m sure they expect their armed agents to be proficient with their firearm, so I’m saying target practice.
Like any LEO, they have to requalify and the agency supplies the ammo. What's remarkable about the IRS agents who do carry, more accidental rounds have been fired by agents than rounds fired on purpose. Not much different than the FBI who switched from .40 caliber to 9mm because they couldn't handle a more powerful firearm.

The IRS fights organized crime. Mobsters. Money launderers. Drug gangs. Think Al Capone on steroids.

Child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz has introduced a bill to defund these policemen.

What a fucking dumbass.

I remember the report back a few years ago where they had millions of rounds and thousands of guns. Why?
Do people that refuse to pay their taxes deserve to be shot?
That was a giant hoax.

The IRS fights organized crime. Mobsters. Money launderers. Drug gangs. Think Al Capone on steroids.

Child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz has introduced a bill to defund these policemen.

What a fucking dumbass.
Boebert and Gaetz must be tax protesters.

What a fucking dumbass.
When was Gaetz arrested for Child Sex Trafficking?

Good question. And why do IRS agents need to be armed? Do they plan on shooting Americans who refuse to be audited?

Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
Follow
About election labels on Twitter

The Internal Revenue Service bought nearly $700K in ammunition earlier this year which begs the questions, why do their agents need guns to do their job and who are the IRS arming their agents against?

Under the Democrats filthy ass Assault Weapons Ban Americans will not be allowed to have AR-15s because they are "weapons of war" but the IRS and other non military or security forces will be exempted. Like The Department of Education, HUD etc.

The Federal government is out of control.

Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
Follow

WTF, are you flippin kidding me. So, the staff at Boebert's food poisoning restaurant should be armed but IRS agents shouldn't be? I mean for real?

Forum List

Back