Biden DOJ admits they haven't prosecuted a single person for illegally protesting outside SCOTUS justices' homes

Of course he did. He said they would "pay the price". What does that mean for a justice with a lifetime appointment?
Could mean anything. Could mean that historians write mean things about them.

If you want to claim a threat of violence, it has to be specific and not rhetorical.

Free speech means you don’t have jack booted authoritarians arresting you for speaking in public.

And that’s what you want.
This isn't speaking in public. It's disturbing the peace and intimidating a Supreme Court Justice. Like I said, you're stupid.

This isn't speaking in public. It's disturbing the peace and intimidating a Supreme Court Justice. Like I said, you're stupid.
It is speaking in public. You don’t get to call it disturbing or intimidating because you don’t like it. Free speech protects speech you don’t like.

It is speaking in public. You don’t get to call it disturbing or intimidating because you don’t like it. Free speech protects speech you don’t like.
Yes, unless you are intimidating a judge. The law. You don't have a right to ignore laws you don't agree with. That's why you're stupid.

Yes, unless you are intimidating a judge. The law. You don't have a right to ignore laws you don't agree with. That's why you're stupid.
You can’t relabel speech as intimidation and ban it. The founders made the first amendment crystal clear.

Conservatives ignore laws all the time. I guess that’s different.

You can’t relabel speech as intimidation and ban it. The founders made the first amendment crystal clear.

You're the one ignoring the law here. There aren't any Conservatives protesting in front of any Supreme Court Justice homes.

The administration you support is currently persecuting parents for speaking at their kids' school board meetings.

You're the one ignoring the law here. There aren't any Conservatives protesting in front of any Supreme Court Justice homes.
Conservatives protest in front of elected official’s houses all the time. I’ve seen them protest in front of the houses of police too. They love being intimidating.

But conservatives really love to ignore laws they don’t like. Especially gun laws. They’ve been doing it for decades. It’s not new.

Conservatives protest in front of elected official’s houses all the time. I’ve seen them protest in front of the houses of police too. They love being intimidating.

But conservatives really love to ignore laws they don’t like. Especially gun laws. They’ve been doing it for decades. It’s not new.
We're you on LSD when you saw this?

Forum List

Back