Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

It’s more that they misplayed their hand.

They should have known Biden was holding classified documents. After all Obama did too. I’ll wager that every president has retained classified information.

In their lust to get Trump they lost all common sense.

keep in mind these documents werent under bidens control like they were at trumps, in joes case they were at a think tank that had unknown amount of people that had access to them, so we dont have a clue how many people and who those people are that saw them and who they told

this is a major security violation bordering on treason if the ukraine documents are connected to joes illegal dealings there.

Let's hope so. Maybe we can finally put these Chinese moles posing as American politicians away.

Nope, it's just that all your posts sound like a wet fart at this point as you never have any substance
I point out where you make laughable, grandiose claims that quickly fall apart when examined. Then you claim you can back them up, but don't, so I can see why you would want to claim they don't have any substance. Still waiting, for example, for that alleged evidence that the gun industry is intentionally marketing to crazies. You do remember saying that, right?

Still cant answer the question...

The answer is ... you're out of your fucking mind...

cbsn-fusion-georgia-north-carolna-election-results-biden-trump-thumbnail-587679-640x360.jpg

Forum List

Back