Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

First of all. The media who you claim is "looking at their fingernails" where the first to report this. (it broke on CBS) Every news outlet I've seen is reporting this. So no their is no bias in play here.

Second. I know why you guys want to tout this as some great opportunity to paint this as a whataboutism. But this will only work outside the court. There is a big difference between having secret documents that you voluntarily give to NARA. That they weren't even aware they were missing until The White House themselves told them. Making trying to paint it as a fiendish plot kind of hard. I've never seen a plot were the plotter says "hey this is what I did" without prompting.

And fighting with NARA to the point it results in a search warrant in order to NOT give the documents.

Thirdly. The absolute most you can hope for is "two wrongs make a right", something that is a problem with whataboutisms and something that any responsible person tells any 5 year old is a wrong way to look at things.

So please keep up the handwringing. The only thing you are doing is committing 2 logical fallacies. A false equivalancy in order to make an appeal to hypocrisy.
What you fail to understand is President Biden took these documents when he was VP which mean he had no authority to do so, so it is a big deal.

President Biden might have broken the law while being VP and a private citizen when he kept those documents and is a hypocrite seeing how he has been all over former President Trump for what he ( Trump ) did.

So let be clear President Biden shouldn’t have had those documents ever and those keep track of the documents need to be fired!

What you fail to understand is President Biden took these documents when he was VP which mean he had no authority to do so, so it is a big deal.

President Biden might have broken the law while being VP and a private citizen when he kept those documents and is a hypocrite seeing how he has been all over former President Trump for what he ( Trump ) did.

So let be clear President Biden shouldn’t have had those documents ever and those keep track of the documents need to be fired!
Did Trump have authority to do so?

I don't think either of them did!

Yeah, but the DOJ policy says otherwise, allegedly, and that is why Mueller did not indict Trump for his obstruction of Justice supposedly?

DOJ policy doesn't trump the DOJ. Is the DOJ likely to be partisan? Yes, but as the article argues, that means a president could shoot and murder someone and nothing could be done about it unless Congress was willing to impeach.

DOJ policy doesn't trump the DOJ. Is the DOJ likely to be partisan? Yes, but as the article argues, that means a president could shoot and murder someone and nothing could be done about it unless Congress was willing to impeach.
I agree with Lawrence! But the Doj has set precedent with not indicting Trump?? That policy ruling by them, needs to change, and forever and a day, needs to be consistent and not change by who is president or DOJ lawyer advisers!!!

Sadly, yes, we remain on our same old failed trajectory. My two main issues are getting us out of stupid wars (and getting involved with Ukraine was stupid) and health care for all. In 2016 I saw Bernie as the best option for both of those.

Would he have failed me? Perhaps. If he had I wouldn't continue to make excuses for him or vote to re-elect him.

Well, I live in the real world, where you have to take military action sometimes and you only get as much as people will go along with. Take health care. Nope, we didn't get single payer. We did get a massive expansion through ACA and more people covered.

I agree with Lawrence! But the Doj has set precedent with not indicting Trump?? That policy ruling by them, needs to change, and forever and a day, needs to be consistent and not change by who is president or DOJ lawyer advisers!!!

I thought they were still deciding whether or not to indict Trump? No, it's not going to happen now but that's another story obviously.

Well, I live in the real world, where you have to take military action sometimes and you only get as much as people will go along with. Take health care. Nope, we didn't get single payer. We did get a massive expansion through ACA and more people covered.

We got a huge subsidy for the Pharmaceutical and medical industry because that is where the campaign money comes from.

People are in Leavenworth now for merely taking docs to work at home.

Why isn't Potatohead in jail?

100_percent_full_of_shit-2578085.jpg

Forum List

Back