Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

10 Jan 2023 ~~ By Mark Moore

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said Democrats “overplayed their hand” in how they criticized former President Donald Trump for keeping classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida in light of a report that sensitive records were found at a DC institute where President Biden once had an office.
“I just think it goes to prove what they tried to do to President Trump overplayed their hand on that,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) told reporters Monday after the news broke about the documents discovered at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.
“They’ve been around even longer,” McCarthy said, referring to Biden’s staffers. “President Trump had never been in office before and had just left, came out. Here’s an individual who spent his last 40 years in office.”
“It just shows that they were trying to be political with
~Snip~
Attorney General Merrick Garland announced in November that he appointed Jack Smith, a former federal prosecutor, as special counsel to look into Trump’s classified documents.
In the Biden case, Garland tapped Chicago US Attorney John Lausch, a Trump appointee, to review the materials.

Commentary:
its one thing for the president to have classified documents found in his files it is a horse of a different color when the Vice president is caught with them 6 years after the fact. That is a national Security risk. Wat was Biden doin wit te ily classified material? What were these files doing in a think tank organization funded by the Chinese?
Obviously, the Quisling media will collectively stay busy looking at their fingernails instead of investigating and loudly bloviating about the national security crisis that Biden is the root cause of by having these classified documents.
Which of course should never have left the VPs D.C. Office.
It is much more illegal and suspicious for a Vice President to have these docs than a former president.
IMO, it was blatantly unconstitutional political misconduct but what do I know.
When will the FBI raid Biden's Delaware homes? When questioned in Mexico to comment, Biden smirking with his eyes DOWN along with his ne'er-do-wells, Garland and Mayorkas, had no comment.
Majority of Quisling news outlets will be silent Is this America?

President Trump discusses the fact that Biden committed a crime by taking classified docs from the White House when he was Veep.

For Trump, he was protected under the Presidential Records Act because he was the President.

For Biden, the Vice President comes under the Federal Records Act, which according to DJT, is brutal and it’s a criminal act.

Trump also implied that China likely paid for these documents and says that there are probably many more docs at Biden’s different facilities 👀

FmKSZaqXEAIiecD

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said Democrats “overplayed their hand” in how they criticized former President Donald Trump for keeping classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida in light of a report that sensitive records were found at a DC institute where President Biden once had an office.
“I just think it goes to prove what they tried to do to President Trump overplayed their hand on that,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) told reporters Monday after the news broke about the documents discovered at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.
“They’ve been around even longer,” McCarthy said, referring to Biden’s staffers. “President Trump had never been in office before and had just left, came out. Here’s an individual who spent his last 40 years in office.”
~Snip~
Attorney General Merrick Garland announced in November that he appointed Jack Smith, a former federal prosecutor, as special counsel to look into Trump’s classified documents.
In the Biden case, Garland tapped Chicago US Attorney John Lausch, a Trump appointee, to review the materials.

Commentary:
its one thing for the president to have classified documents found in his files it is a horse of a different color when the Vice president is caught with them 6 years after the fact. That is a national Security risk. Wat was Biden doin wit te ily classified material? What were these files doing in a think tank organization funded by the Chinese?
Obviously, the Quisling media will collectively stay busy looking at their fingernails instead of investigating and loudly bloviating about the national security crisis that Biden is the root cause of by having these classified documents.
It is much more illegal and suspicious for a Vice President to have these docs than a former president.
When will the FBI raid Biden's Delaware homes? When questioned in Mexico to comment, Biden smirking with his eyes DOWN along with his ne'er-do-wells, Garland and Mayorkas, had no comment.
keep in mind these documents werent under bidens control like they were at trumps, in joes case they were at a think tank that had unknown amount of people that had access to them, so we dont have a clue how many people and who those people are that saw them and who they told

this is a major security violation bordering on treason if the ukraine documents are connected to joes illegal dealings there

What this "shows" is that ALL Presidents take materials with them when they leave office! Democrats knew that but in their desperate jihad to get Trump they used the existence of supposedly "secret" documents at his home in Mar A Lago to stage an FBI raid looking for something...anything...they could use against Trump!

Now they've stepped on their dicks because it turns out Biden did just what Trump did. No real surprise there because EVERY President takes documents with him when he leaves office! Obama did. Bush did. Clinton did. The difference here however is that President Potato Head wasn't President then and had no legal authority. He also had the gall to lecture Trump about doing something that he KNEW he'd done himself! But that's Joe Biden in a nutshell...isn't it! He lies more than anyone I've ever seen. So now what are all the Democrats that hounded Trump going to do? Can anyone say "hoisted on their own petards"?

What this "shows" is that ALL Presidents take materials with them when they leave office! Democrats knew that but in their desperate jihad to get Trump they used the existence of supposedly "secret" documents at his home in Mar A Lago to stage an FBI raid looking for something...anything...they could use against Trump!

Now they've stepped on their dicks because it turns out Biden did just what Trump did. No real surprise there because EVERY President takes documents with him when he leaves office! Obama did. Bush did. Clinton did. The difference here however is that President Potato Head wasn't President then and had no legal authority. He also had the gall to lecture Trump about doing something that he KNEW he'd done himself! But that's Joe Biden in a nutshell...isn't it! He lies more than anyone I've ever seen. So now what are all the Democrats that hounded Trump going to do? Can anyone say "hoisted on their own petards"?
biden did it 4 yrs before trump did,,,

~Snip~

Commentary:
First of all. The media who you claim is "looking at their fingernails" where the first to report this. (it broke on CBS) Every news outlet I've seen is reporting this. So no their is no bias in play here.

Second. I know why you guys want to tout this as some great opportunity to paint this as a whataboutism. But this will only work outside the court. There is a big difference between having secret documents that you voluntarily give to NARA. That they weren't even aware they were missing until The White House themselves told them. Making trying to paint it as a fiendish plot kind of hard. I've never seen a plot were the plotter says "hey this is what I did" without prompting.

And fighting with NARA to the point it results in a search warrant in order to NOT give the documents.

Thirdly. The absolute most you can hope for is "two wrongs make a right", something that is a problem with whataboutisms and something that any responsible person tells any 5 year old is a wrong way to look at things.

So please keep up the handwringing. The only thing you are doing is committing 2 logical fallacies. A false equivalancy in order to make an appeal to hypocrisy.

First of all. The media who you claim is "looking at their fingernails" where the first to report this. (it broke on CBS) Every news outlet I've seen is reporting this. So no their is no bias in play here.

Second. I know why you guys want to tout this as some great opportunity to paint this as a whataboutism. But this will only work outside the court. There is a big difference between having secret documents that you voluntarily give to NARA. That they weren't even aware they were missing until The White House themselves told them. Making trying to paint it as a fiendish plot kind of hard. I've never seen a plot were the plotter says "hey this is what I did" without prompting.

And fighting with NARA to the point it results in a search warrant in order to NOT give the documents.

Thirdly. The absolute most you can hope for is "two wrongs make a right", something that is a problem with whataboutisms and something that any responsible person tells any 5 year old is a wrong way to look at things.

So please keep up the handwringing. The only thing you are doing is committing 2 logical fallacies. A false equivalancy in order to make an appeal to hypocrisy.
can ypu prove they didnt know they had them and no one else looked at them over the 6 yrs he had them??
I didnt think so,,

and of course the media is biased in their reporting,, they wanted trump hanged for it and with joe they act like its a normal thing,,

and lets not forget trump as potus had the power to declassify joe as VP didnt,,,

And the FBI cleared Trump's in the first place, until Garland decided he wanted revenge and faked some claims of 'national security'. Garland needs to be impeached and sent to jail.

All that proves there are Democrats who want Biden out of the way same as Jeb and other GOP hacks want Trump out of the way. Doesn't make their media flunkies any more credible.

can ypu prove they didnt know they had them and no one else looked at them over the 6 yrs he had them??
I didnt think so,,

and of course the media is biased in their reporting,, they wanted trump hanged for it and with joe they act like its a normal thing,,

and lets not forget trump as potus had the power to declassify joe as VP didnt,,,
I can't prove anything. That's why NARA, rightfully so, has put it in the hands of the DOJ. Who are investigating even now. Something that has resulted in exactly zero people on the left claiming the DOJ is being weaponized.

Neither do I have to prove anything. That's why the DOJ exists. Somebody fucked up. If it is an honest mistake that person needs to at least face some professional repercussions. Be it, depending on who fucked up and how bad the fuck up was, result in counseling, censure, impeachment, firing whatever. I don't have any problem with that. If it is done with intent. Criminal charges should be filed.

That is my honest opinion.

Now my question is. Do you agree with that, knowing that this applies to both Trump and Biden?

I can't prove anything. That's why NARA, rightfully so, has put it in the hands of the DOJ. Who are investigating even now. Something that has resulted in exactly zero people on the left claiming the DOJ is being weaponized.

Neither do I have to prove anything. That's why the DOJ exists. Somebody fucked up. If it is an honest mistake that person needs to at least face some professional repercussions. Be it, depending on who fucked up and how bad the fuck up was, result in counseling, censure, impeachment, firing whatever. I don't have any problem with that. If it is done with intent. Criminal charges should be filed.

That is my honest opinion.

Now my question is. Do you agree with that, knowing that this applies to both Trump and Biden?
what if the DOJ comes out and says no wrong doing when we all the know its illegal for him to even have them?? in this case theres no such thing as an honest mistake,,

wouldnt that confirm they have been weaponized?? not that we need more proof,,

what if the DOJ comes out and says no wrong doing when we all the know its illegal for him to even have them?? in this case theres no such thing as an honest mistake,,

wouldnt that confirm they have been weaponized?? not that we need more proof,,
I notice that you didn't answer my question.

As to yours. It is bullshit to claim to simply having classified documents is by definition a crime. There is no question that Biden had the right to have those documents when in office. Just like nobody is questioning that Trump did to his.

The question is what happens when not in office. At that time those documents should no longer be in your possession. Here as in Trump's case they were. Then the question hinges on intent. In order to prove a crime like this in court. Every single instance of it happening in the past had some extra fact besides simply having these documents. Being outright stealing them, lying about having them, trying to hide them or destroy them, or something else that showed intent. This doesn't mean there never have been reprocussion to having classified documents in your possession that you shouldn't have but they are professional in nature.

It is funny that you are making this argument that I've seen people on the left make here. They and you are wrong.

I notice that you didn't answer my question.

As to yours. It is bullshit to claim to simply having classified documents is by definition a crime. There is no question that Biden had the right to have those documents when in office. Just like nobody is questioning that Trump did to his.

The question is what happens when not in office. At that time those documents should no longer be in your possession. Here as in Trump's case they were. Then the question hinges on intent. In order to prove a crime like this in court. Every single instance of it happening in the past had some extra fact besides simply having these documents. Being outright stealing them, lying about having them, trying to hide them or destroy them, or something else that showed intent. This doesn't mean there never have been reprocussion to having classified documents in your possession that you shouldn't have but they are professional in nature.

It is funny that you are making this argument that I've seen people on the left make here. They and you are wrong.
having them the way he did was for sure illegal,, not like he found them laying on the street,,

keep in mind these documents werent under bidens control like they were at trumps, in joes case they were at a think tank that had unknown amount of people that had access to them, so we dont have a clue how many people and who those people are that saw them and who they told

this is a major security violation bordering on treason if the ukraine documents are connected to joes illegal dealings there

The think tank was opened in 2018 so where were they kept from January 20, 2017, until then?

~Snip~

Commentary:
Uh...no.

Its proof that every time you guys justify your blob's actions, it comes back to hamstring you.

Forum List

Back