Biden condemns Afghans for fighting back against Taliban

No, you are clearly defending it.
he clearly said it was NOT his standard but said the state dept has been doing this for a long long long long time.

not sure how that is defending it by simply recognizing the fact it's done.

i recognize biden is an idiot - i don't support him or defend him in doing so, do i?

We will never know what Trump would have done since he choose not to do it. But I do agree chances are that he would not have messed it up as badly as Biden.

But we do know is that he negotiated and approved the deal. Th deal was pretty baisc, you stop killing our people we will leave and we will help you gain international recognition

Trump had an American Energy Independence Plan, how come ShortBus Joe didn't follow that Hmmmm?

You weak coward fuck. Get that shit out of my face and respond to my post. Neither of us were talking about people choosing a leader. You suck at debating man.

You asked if I supported that. Not sure what "that" was I tried to clarify and say I did BUT it wasn't my business.

You replied with a typical rant and little else.

he clearly said it was NOT his standard but said the state dept has been doing this for a long long long long time.

not sure how that is defending it by simply recognizing the fact it's done.

i recognize biden is an idiot - i don't support him or defend him in doing so, do i?
Me: "This is bad."

Him: "whats the problem? Its standard procedure"

You: "^ that isnt defending their actions"

We will never know what Trump would have done since he choose not to do it. But I do agree chances are that he would not have messed it up as badly as Biden.

But we do know is that he negotiated and approved the deal. Th deal was pretty baisc, you stop killing our people we will leave and we will help you gain international recognition

So Trump had us Energy Independent, Putin in check and a secure Southern Border, but you're telling us that ShortBus Joe only had to follow the non-existent Clusterfuck Unconditional Surrender Afghanistan Withdrawal??

Also, ZERO US death in the last 18 months of Trump in Afghanistan ZERO! Many shithole democrat cities are far worse on a weekend

well neither is telling the afgans to stand down and stop fighting but you don't seem to have a problem with that.

It's not our place to tell them to "stand down".

I get it now......you want us involved. I do not.

OK, so now Biden leaves the taliban a hell of an arsenal and now says don't fight back.
“We are monitoring the recent uptick in violence closely,” the State Department spokesperson said. “We call on all sides to exercise restraint and to engage. This is the only way that Afghanistan can confront its many challenges. We want to see the emergence of stable and sustainable political dispensation via peaceful means."

Interesting.

Next time some terrorists from Afghanistan attack the USA we should flatten the shithole with bombs and not send one soldier there.

Forum List

Back