Biden condemns Afghans for fighting back against Taliban

It an internal issue in Afghanistan. It's none of our business.
Could we not same the same thing about guys like Pol Pot or Nazi extermination camps? Your thoughts on this dont hold up to scrutiny.

Do you find their actions peaceful?

Who every said they would be? Them being so was not part of the agreement between the US and the Taliban. All they had to do was quit killing our people

I'm not sure how Biden showing support for the taliban and telling Afghans to not fight back IS minding your own business.

I have no idea how me saying for us to mind our own business in your mind means anything other than what I said.

I have no idea how me saying for us to mind our own business in your mind means anything other than what I said.
And I have no idea how the state department sticking their nose in it follows your definition of mind your own business.

Telling fighters to stand down IS NOT minding your own business.

God you love to dick out a lot

Could we not same the same thing about guys like Pol Pot or Nazi extermination camps? Your thoughts on this dont hold up to scrutiny.

If you say so. The Taliban runs the country. Certain segments of the country want to change that. Of course that is exactly what the Nazi's did I guess.

It's more comparable to what we did in the late 18th Century.

You failed to point out who said what you claimed.
You said we should mind our own business here
It's clear we are not.

You are not even backing the things you say.

Dickstick.

You said we should mind our own business here
It's clear we are not.

You are not even backing the things you say.

Dickstick.

I see, you want me to intervene and stop our interfering. I get it. OK, I will get right on that.

Forum List

Back