Biden Can't Answer Questions, So Press Asks His Spokeswoman When He's Going to Get That Pet Cat They Were Promised

What is the Admin hiding? This least transparent Admin in over a 100 years....wow.....add to that, the Dem controlled Congress has fortified the US Capitol.....we are looking more and more like North Korea, everyday the Dems are in power

What is the Admin hiding? This least transparent Admin in over a 100 years....wow.....add to that, the Dem controlled Congress has fortified the US Capitol.....we are looking more and more like North Korea, everyday the Dems are in power
Ever meet an Alzheimer’s patient? It’s immediately obvious.

The mouth of the entire press is Biden’s cock holster.

How fucking embarassing. Shamless propoganda rather than actually REPORTING.
Kitty will break the internet!

But he has a doggie.

KCaPK4D0.jpeg

To be honest, not much was expected of this interim place-holder. His intended replacement was always to follow shortly. Who is surprised?

Rent free.

Biden is doing a great job. The Covid Bill will complete the $2000 payments to most Americans. Much more than the blob was able to get approved.
Yet another promotion of Biden that has to reference someone else. Usually it's TRUMP! but this time it's some mythical "blob". It's easy to come up with a positive comparison when you gin it up out of nothing.

Rent free.

Biden is doing a great job. The Covid Bill will complete the $2000 payments to most Americans. Much more than the blob was able to get approved.
Yet another promotion of Biden that has to reference someone else. Usually it's TRUMP! but this time it's some mythical "blob". It's easy to come up with a positive comparison when you gin it up out of nothing.

Yeah, your blob never compared himself/complained about the previous administration. Perhaps you should have paid closer attention to your blob.

Anyway, Biden completed the $2,000 payments to most Americans. He succeeded where your blob failed.

You know...since the extent of your existence on this planet appears to be nothing other than complaining about my posts...you can put me on ignore. There is nothing you can teach me about anything and you sound quite intimidated.

Biden is weak and feeble minded just like his cult worshippers. They deny his mental state and claim the emperor's robes are beautiful. Biden's state of mind is more reflective of the average democrat who hears him speak and thinks he's smart and presidential.

Rent free.

Yeah, your blob never compared himself/complained about the previous administration. Perhaps you should have paid closer attention to your blob.

Anyway, Biden completed the $2,000 payments to most Americans. He succeeded where your blob failed.

You know...since the extent of your existence on this planet appears to be nothing other than complaining about my posts...you can put me on ignore. There is nothing you can teach me about anything and you sound quite intimidated.
Hmmm, more blob obsession. Is that a fetish kind of thing? And we continue with a complete inability to defend or promote Quid Pro without referencing someone or something else.

Rent free.

Hmmm, more blob obsession. Is that a fetish kind of thing? And we continue with a complete inability to defend or promote Quid Pro without referencing someone or something else.

You seem obsessed with me. It's understandable but probably not healthy. Biden is doing a great job. Much better than your blob ever did. I know it makes you upset that you backed a loser but I figure you should be used to it by now.

Rent free.

You seem obsessed with me. It's understandable but probably not healthy. Biden is doing a great job. Much better than your blob ever did. I know it makes you upset that you backed a loser but I figure you should be used to it by now.
You keep posting things to me, so I, being polite, answer back because I know you need my attention. Now, are you going to manage talking about Biden without injecting your blob fetish?

Rent free.

You smoked dope all through math class apparently--1200 + 600 = 1800 vs. Biden and democrat congress 1400. Biden did not get 2000 approved you lying jerk.

Forum List

Back