Biden gets sued by Florida Attorney General

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
We see more and more resistance to the stupidity of the biden regime.

This guy has got to go.....the democrats should realize by now that Biden is hurting their party big time.....will they stick with him?

This guy has got to go.....the democrats should realize by now that Biden is hurting their party big time.....will they stick with him?

Harris won't be any better.

Oh, totally bro. Speaking of stupidity: this is a lady from Florida suing and she says the Biden Administration is pouring in illegals by the thousands which is a bit odd because *checks notes*

Untitled11.jpg

Last edited:

Except:

Florida’s Attorney General Ashley Moody said on Tuesday that the new guidance has resulted in immigration officials declining to take custody of people who have served sentences for burglary, drug trafficking and other crimes.

“Convicted criminals that would have been deported under past administrations, including President Trump, even President Obama, are now walking free in Florida,” Moody said in a video posted on YouTube. “These policy reversals make us less safe.”

The complaint seeks to halt new directives issued by Immigration and Customs Enforcement on Feb. 18 that prioritize deporting people who pose national security threats or have been convicted of more serious crimes. Then-President Donald Trump’s administration arrested and removed anyone in the country illegally regardless of criminal history or community ties.

Florida’s complaint follows a similar action filed by Arizona last month that Montana joined on Tuesday. That lawsuit was originally filed to stop a 100-day moratorium on deportations, one of Biden’s first actions to undo Trump’s immigration policies. The moratorium was blocked by a federal judge in Texas.

The complaint filed by Florida argues the new ICE guidelines violate commands of Congress by limiting immigration enforcement to terrorists, spies, aggravated felons, certain gang members and those who recently crossed the border illegally.

The Department of Homeland Security, which oversees ICE, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Moody says releasing and not deporting these immigrants could result in more crimes and cost the state more in law enforcement resources.

The complaint outlines seven cases where ICE officials declined to take custody of immigrants after the Florida Department of Correction contacted them before their release from state custody. It also says the new directives are affecting county sheriffs who work with ICE to hand over those who are detained and suspected of being in the country illegally.

The memo issued by ICE last month states that “agents are to consider the extensiveness, seriousness and recency of criminal activity” when evaluating if they pose a public safety threat and therefore should be a priority for deportation.

She's a trumper and belongs to the cult. Even though Florida voted for tramp:

Moody was on the board of directors for the Rule of Law Defense Fund. In January 2021, the organization helped instigate the storming of the United States Capitol by calling on Trump supporters to march to the Capitol building on January 6, 2021 to disrupt the counting of the Electoral College ballots, which they believed to be fraudulent. After a pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol, Moody removed any references to the Rule of Law Defense Fund from her online biography.[16]
Ashley Moody - Wikipedia
Florida’s Ashley Moody worked with group linked to Capitol insurrection (tampabay.com)

Moody was on the board of directors for the Rule of Law Defense Fund. In January 2021, the organization helped instigate the storming of the United States Capitol by calling on Trump supporters to march to the Capitol building on January 6, 2021 to disrupt the counting of the Electoral College ballots, which they believed to be fraudulent. After a pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol, Moody removed any references to the Rule of Law Defense Fund from her online biography.[16]
Ashley Moody - Wikipedia
Florida’s Ashley Moody worked with group linked to Capitol insurrection (tampabay.com)
That's right, Orange man bad!

So there!

I think al 70 million of us who voted against Biden should sue him.

Why? Because Biden is obviously not in control, so who is? I think it is still Obama. Obama is illegally having a third term.

This is the only conclusion you can draw if you are following what is going on there. He makes no public appearances, but when he does, it is short and very controlled.. Even at that, he says stuff like, "Where in the hell am I?", mid sentence.

Why? Because Biden is obviously not in control, so who is? I think it is still Obama. Obama is illegally having a third term.

This is the only conclusion you can draw if you are following what is going on there. He makes no public appearances, but when he does, it is short and very controlled.. Even at that, he says stuff like, "Where in the hell am I?", mid sentence.
For every thing they sued Trump for, the GOP should get the balls and apply the same strategy to Biden.

Sue his ass for every little butt hurt thing. That is what the whiny Dems did.

You just prefer a circus.

Prog politicians are petty psychopaths at a much higher percentage then Republican politicians. He stayed around D.C. a lot of time when Trump was in office with Valerie Jarret and others. They believe that utopia is coming. It is not. We see the inflation now as the Progs remake the nation with many new poor. We will be blended into the North American Union whether we want it or not.

Ashley Moody - Wikipedia

No thoughts on the merits...just attack her personally?

Ashley Moody - Wikipedia
That's right, Orange man bad!

So there!

Yes tramp is bad.

Ashley Moody -

No thoughts on the merits...just attack her personally?

anyone that believes the democrats stole the election are meritless.

You just prefer a circus.
that was your game. I honestly can't believe you had the balls to even type that.

Democrats want to turn America into a dumping ground for the world's criminals all as part of their great reset.

The complaint seeks to halt new directives issued by Immigration and Customs Enforcement on Feb. 18 that prioritize deporting people who pose national security threats or have been convicted of more serious crimes. Then-President Donald Trump’s administration arrested and removed anyone in the country illegally regardless of criminal history or community ties.

What happened to Trumps promise to deport ALL illegal aliens? Looks like Trump came up ten million or more short.

About 10 million people are estimated to be in the United States illegally, despite President Donald Trump's promise to deport them all.

Trump has not succeeded in deporting all immigrants here illegally. We rate this a Promise Broken.

Forum List

Back