Biden Blames Guns

Disarm everyone, capital punishment for anyone who is armed. If not you'll always have mass shootings till end of times.
1653820008010.png

Then voting goes back to 21.
Most 18 year-olds, I would trust with a vote, faster than I would trust with a gun, as what ever they vote (and many don't) their vote is diluted in effect. When you decide to point a weapon, it can and often does have immediate serious effect.
You sound like favoring hard and fast one size fits all kind of guy and let the law of averages sort it out. Am I wrong?

Most 18 year-olds, I would trust with a vote, faster than I would trust with a gun, as what ever they vote (and many don't) their vote is diluted in effect. When you decide to point a weapon, it can and often does have immediate serious effect.
You sound like favoring hard and fast one size fits all kind of guy and let the law of averages sort it out. Am I wrong?

Different rights should not come with different ages. The left would love the age to purchase a gun be at 21 and we would like the voting age to be 21. I think it's a fair trade off. I know the left always wants to receive without giving anything up in exchange, but it's only fair.

IMO most 18 year olds know little to nothing about policies or issues. It's also my opinion that outside of guns, nothing can be more important than deciding on who leads our country. After all, look at the mess we are in today because of politically ignorant voters. Record gasoline prices, taunting a nuclear armed country that did threaten us, labor shortage, supply chain shortage, highest inflation in 40 years, highest interest rates in 15 years, worst border problem in 20 years, and mothers that can't even get food for their babies. Our country is a complete mess because of ignorant voters.

There is no guarantee that raising the age for gun purchases will stop the next mass shooter, but we stand a really good chance at weeding out the stupid people too young to vote and getting better leadership in this country by raising the voting age to 21.

The left would love the age to purchase a gun be at 21 and we would like the voting age to be 21. I think it's a fair trade off
When the next 18-year-old gets his hands on a stack of ballots and crashes into a school and mass murders 21 children and teachers For an hour before being shot by police we will talk. Until then The fact that you’re not very bright is duly noted.

A 10-year-old little girl who survived a Texas shooting by smearing her dead classmates blood on her shirt and played dead is smarter than you. Let her vote if you have the right to vote For politicians who make it easy as possible for anybody to buy an Assault rifle with a 30 round clips and high velocity bullets to shoot her with. Jesus. Do you want us to believe in your God?

Last edited:
In the period of the mafia, Irish and other gangs....the country was in the grip of organized crime and i guess because they were is not bad after all.
the 60s as the stats show had lots of crimes too, Serial killers and child killer but with the population growth the crime grew. Just don't try and lie to make your point. Bring facts to the table please.

I do bring facts. I was a child in school in the 60's. You could walk in or out of them through unlocked doors with no concern. Nobody dreamed of going into a school and killing a bunch of innocent kids. What changed? We always had guns. We always had violent television shows. Westerns were very popular back then and a lot of that was shooting scenes.

What changed was our society. The commies pushed for single-parent homes during the women's lib movement to try and buy votes. We took God out of school and nearly all of society itself. We stopped having people committed because it was a constitutional violation. I remember in the 70's. Geraldo had his own weekly television show. He's the one that started the movement institutions were holding people that committed no crimes. It started a movement that led to us opening up all those locked doors and letting those people out, and we haven't locked them up since. Thanks to that, homeless are roaming our streets by the tens of thousands. Liberal cities give them syringes so they can shoot themselves up with drugs safely. Crazy people are getting guns and there is absolutely nothing we can do to them until they use one in a crime.

We had our faults in the earlier days, but not the problems we have today mostly thanks to the liberals.

You are a shame for Switzerland.

You just don't get it, do you?

I am => NOT INTERESTED <= in your worthless German opinion.

And FUCK YOU for your arrogant pejorative opinion of the Swiss.

YOU are a typical German fucktard, and the rest of the world DOES NOT SHARE YOUR OPINION.

You dumb fuckers elected a Stasi operative to lead you country. Enough said.

When the next 18-year-old gets his hands on a stack of ballots and crashes into a school and mass murders 21 children and teachers For an hour before being shot by police we will talk. Until then The fact that you’re not very bright is duly noted.

A 10-year-old little girl who survived a Texas shooting by smearing her dead classmates blood on her shirt and played dead is smarter than you. Let her vote if you have the right to vote For politicians who make it easy as possible for anybody to buy an Assault rifle with a 30 round clips and high velocity bullets to shoot her with. Jesus. Do you want us to believe in your God?
Why do people need guns?
Police stand around outside while children are being murdered.

If government ran the Sarah desert they’d run out of sand.

I'm not very bright? When a person commits a mass murder like this, your solution is to take guns away from law abiding people. Nothing can be less bright than that, as if making some new law would actually stop them.

I’m not going to risk the safety of my family so you can get a false sense of security.

Who is George Floyd and who of us shot him why and what has this to do with anything? Or do you speak about this George Floyd who was killed from policemen of the USA? But what has this to do with Germany?
It is a play on the joke from the iconic movie "Animal House".

I’m not going to risk the safety of my family so you can get a false sense of security.
That’s your choice. But if the next law abiding citizen easily buys an assault rifle and enough ammo to shoot to kill all the deer in Kansas, Suddenly goes wacko and then open me fire on a group of teenagers hanging out in the mall and one of them is yours don’t come crying to me. You killed your own.

your solution is to take guns away from law abiding people. N

My solution is not and never has been to take guns away from rightwing law-abiding citizens you dimwit. Just prove my point. You are not very bright. I won’t lie buying citizens to keep playing with them Until they grow up.

Forum List

Back