Mao's American Cultural Revolution claims Mostly Mozart

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
When we lived on the UES, my wife and I LOVED Lincoln Center and went there almost weekly. Summers were a great time with Mostly Mozart in LC and then up to Tanglewood, where we heard one of Yo Yo Ma's first US Appearances. No more.

The American version of Mao's Cultural Revolution caught up to LC.

Mostly Mozart is now formally and officially cancelled, dead and buried, replaced with mostly with a "commitment to change"

Instead of Mozart, Lincoln Center will be "sponsoring rappers, pop groups and an LGBTQ mariachi band while hanging a 10-foot-wide disco ball above its fountain. This summer’s programming, just announced, will lead off with “the debut duet of two superstar queens from the blockbuster reality competition ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race,'” followed by “Argentinian queercore,” comedians of “Indian heritage” and “silent disco.""

Is this all the fault of a clueless, woke chief artistic officer, Shanta Thake? No, it's the Woke Mind Virus, it's the American Cultural Revolution

Lincoln Center cancels Mozart and goes woke â based on a historical lie

Last edited:
So, disregarding that it's the NY Compost, (A Murdoch paper that wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass), the argument here is that the Lincoln Center was built after a poor community was largely dispossessed of their homes and neighborhoods, and the people who run it might want to have a few events reflecting that community.

HOW AWFUL for you.

So, disregarding that it's the NY Compost, (A Murdoch paper that wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass), the argument here is that the Lincoln Center was built after a poor community was largely dispossessed of their homes and neighborhoods, and the people who run it might want to have a few events reflecting that community.

HOW AWFUL for you.

How tragic for you that you didn't read the article, Komrade!

Your CCP Social score improves, but so did your ignorance. Maybe that's intentional part of the CCP Scoring System?

When we lived on the UES, my wife and I LOVED Lincoln Center and went there almost weekly. Summers were a great time with Mostly Mozart in LC and then up to Tanglewood, where we heard one of Yo Yo ma's first US Appearances. No more.

The American version of Mao's Cultural Revolution caught up to LC.

Mostly Mozart is now formally and officially cancelled, dead and buried, replaced with mostly with a "commitment to change"

Instead of Mozart, Lincoln Center will be "sponsoring rappers, pop groups and an LGBTQ mariachi band while hanging a 10-foot-wide disco ball above its fountain. This summer’s programming, just announced, will lead off with “the debut duet of two superstar queens from the blockbuster reality competition ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race,'” followed by “Argentinian queercore,” comedians of “Indian heritage” and “silent disco.""

Is this all the fault of a clueless, woke chief artistic officer, Shanta Thake? No, it's the Woke Mind Virus, it's the American Cultural Revolution

Lincoln Center cancels Mozart and goes woke â based on a historical lie
The answer is obvious, prove Mozart was gay.

Make it up if you have to.

How tragic for you that you didn't read the article, Komrade!

Your CCP Social score improves, but so did your ignorance. Maybe that's intentional part of the CCP Scoring System?
I did read the article... It was just kind of stupid. They- gasp- had an event that reflected the community they are in!!! GASP.

You are making it sound like they cancelled Mozart for being a white dude.

1713441752556.png

Has anyone checked on the whereabouts of Saliari?

Forum List

Back