Biden Blames Guns

It wouldn't matter if he was. Our Constitutional rights are not based on our recreational activities.

Your constitution has with the absurde nonsense the USA makes since the 1970ies of the last century absolutelly nothing to do. Muzzle loaders are not the problem.

They can be taken away, but not by the opinion of somebody. It would have to be taken away by a judge.

And which judge knows sonething about most simple weapon laws and most simple war weapon control laws?

Yes we have gun laws, but not strong enough penalties for criminals that use guns.

You remember me to someone who prosteted with the slogan "We need laws against crimes!". What a new inspiration! Your inspiration is much more absurde: "No one needs laws because the criminals anyway will win!"

Anytime we have a problem involving a gun, the Communists

Why do you not argue with Ghenghis Khan?

want to disarm the law abiding citizens instead of making things harder on the criminals, which makes as much sense as taking all the disposable lighters out of a city instead of going after the arsonist. Police in Chicago

I had an offer once to go to Chicago - but I saw not any future for me in the USA. Nevertheless at this time of history Chicago had been a nice and very interesting city

have complained about arresting people illegally carrying a firearm and seeing them back out on the street the next day.

So your argument in now: "Because shit happens let us make more shit!"

Democrats are for criminals,

I'm also for criminals ... ah sorry: for sinners! But it are nor the sin of the parents which costed the life of their children - it are the sins of the whole USA which costed the life of their children. That's not fair!

but we don't have an intelligent enough electorate to understand that. They keep voting for these very same people every election.

You will find here in Germany not anyone - except extremists and terrorists - who is against strict weapon laws.

Sure I have evidence. Most occupied home break ins usually happen to our elderly or disabled who are likely not armed to protect themselves.

And how many real facts exists behind such a popular opinion which seems to be plausible? Is it really pausible what you say here? The main cause of death for the grandchildren of this elderly people are firearms in the USA! What choice do you suggest have this elderly people to do? The choice between Satan or Beelzebub?

Outside of that criminals make sure their intended target is not occupied because they don't know if the home owner is armed or not. You break into my home, I start painting walls with your blood and it's all perfectly legal. The criminals are well aware of that factor.

This remembers me to an house owner in the USA who murdered a German exchange student in his garage and tried to argue he had the right to do so.

Even more evidence is most of these screwballs who plan a mass murder do so where they know people are not armed. They avoid places where there is armed security or no restrictions on armed citizens. This is why our schools are prime targets. Nobody has a gun in many of those schools. The mass shooting before that, the same thing. It happened in New York where it's difficult to get a license to carry and if you do have to use a firearm for self-defense or to save another person, you can still be charged with a crime or at the very least, civil suits for liability.

Very short: The NRA did forbid weapons on their own meeting now. Reason: Trump spoke and his security advisers took care for this. So why not to do the same in the whole USA and to protect in this way the right of free speech from everyone, everywhere and at any time?

Last edited:
And yet you left all that for money.
Why not? I'm retiring at 50 and already have my place set up for that back home. Came for a goal achieved it and I'm out. Do I love the US? YES. The only thing that's keeping from staying is I know for a fact thr US is doomed and history is repeating itself.
Thr friction is getting worse by the day, the divide is getting wider....If having trump and Biden as candidates doesn't tell you much how steep the US fell down I can't explain it you enough.

Good, because we don't want you here.

You want not anyone on this planet who is not we=I=you.

I was speaking about what happens with us and this country, not if you ever come visit us sometime.

More concrete: I think everyone who visirs the USA on his own free will is an idiot.

Yes, God does give people the right to use deadly force against their attackers.

Speak again with him about this point. You have the rigth to defend yourselve and to defend others. But you are not allknowing - there is no simple way and in very most cases - perhaps in all cases - exist other methods than to kill an attacker. The god given life of everyone is always holy - whether we like to see this or not.

What kind of world would we have if we adhered to what "you" believe God wants?

A kind of paradise where everyone could die old and in peace before to enter heaven forever.

And your statement says it all. You actually believe that guns poison our brains. Guns can't do that. They are inanimate objects. They have no more control over your mental state than how hungry you may be.

Then throw your weapons into a scrap press.

As the old saying goes, guns don't kill people--people kill people. Guns are merely the tool they use to do so. Blaming the guns for murders is like blaming the cars for drunks that kill other motorists on the road.

What a nonsense. Main cause for the death of young US-Americans are weapons!!! Violent death of teen-agers is in the USA in general very high compared with other nations.

They said the perp first purchased a rifle then later he purchased thousands of dollars of ammo. Apparently no one questioned why an 18 year old needed all that but, it is what it is. The perp sent private messages on FB saying exactly what he was going to do and doing. I'd say there was some planning by the perp. That being said, the story is still developing.
He wrote in a school paper last year he wanted to be a mass shooter and then kill himself.

Very short: The NRA did forbid weapons on their own meeting now.
No they didn't, you're peddling a lie.

The only part of the convention off limits to firearms was the main event because Trump was speaking and that was done on the order of the Secret Service who is charged to protect him.

Stop peddling the lies.

No they didn't, you're peddling a lie.

That's wrong or do you like to say Donald Trump spoke in a room full of weaponed serios heroes who protect the weak and know very well something substantial about the history of the world? Then congrats to the funeral of Donald Trump and the Führer - ah sorry: leaders - of the NRA! Sad that first had to die children before you awoke and started to solve the real problem. ...

1653747869571.png

They said the perp first purchased a rifle then later he purchased thousands of dollars of ammo. Apparently no one questioned why an 18 year old needed all that but, it is what it is. The perp sent private messages on FB saying exactly what he was going to do and doing. I'd say there was some planning by the perp. That being said, the story is still developing.
Didn't know this was another, where a nut ball even sent a message to FBI.

Speak again with him about this point. You have the rigth to defend yourselve and to defend others. But you are not allknowing - there is no simple way and in very most cases - perhaps in all cases - exist other methods than to kill an attacker. The god given life of everyone is always holy - whether we like to see this or not.

The only way to control crime is a strong enough deterrent. Death is the strongest deterrent known to man. The reason countries have nuclear weapons is so they don't have to use them, not because we have them to use. It's the same with guns. I have no desire to shoot or kill anybody, but if it comes down to me or him, I'm living another day to tell my story.

If my potential attacker suspects I may be armed, I stand a much better chance he won't bother with me in the first place. If I'm in a gun-free zone or place I'm not allowed to carry, the potential attacker knows he has me over a barrel. I'm older, have serious medical conditions, and certainly no match for one or more physically fit attackers in their 20's. When my safety or life is involved, I'm not about to risk it by trying some alternative means to stop an attack. You may only have one chance to avoid being seriously hurt or killed, and I don't think God would frown upon that instinct of survival he gave to me.

A kind of paradise where everyone could die old and in peace before to enter heaven forever.

You really live in your own little world, don't you? You actually believe that by getting rid of guns, it will turn all the bad people into good people; we will all join hands and sing Kumbaya on the streets. You can live in your own fantasy world, but I'll live in reality thank you.

What a nonsense. Main cause for the death of young US-Americans are weapons!!! Violent death of teen-agers is in the USA in general very high compared with other nations.

Our Center for Disease Control says you are full of it. The number one cause of deaths for teenagers are accident, not shootings.

Our country is one of the most diverse in the world. Most of our crime are caused by minorities. So you can't compare our country with mostly if not all entirely white countries. In the US, 54% of our murders are committed by blacks which are 13% of our population. Another fact is that most murders are committed by males. So in the end, most US murders are committed by 7% to 8% of our population which are black males. You don't have this problem in other single-culture countries.

Why not? I'm retiring at 50 and already have my place set up for that back home. Came for a goal achieved it and I'm out. Do I love the US? YES. The only thing that's keeping from staying is I know for a fact thr US is doomed and history is repeating itself.
Thr friction is getting worse by the day, the divide is getting wider....If having trump and Biden as candidates doesn't tell you much how steep the US fell down I can't explain it you enough.

Your thought process sounds pretty stupid to me. You left (what you call) this wonderful place, to live most of your life for money? If I lived in such a place all the money wouldn't mean anything to me. Happiness is not found in your bank account.

So you retire at 50, become seriously ill and die at 55. What kind of life is that when you could have spent all those years in a place you consider paradise?

I was born here and believe this is the greatest country in the world, not just for the opportunity of financial success or stability, but because of our freedom, rights and Constitution that protects them. I don't know what country you're from, but wherever it is, I'm quite sure people are not killing themselves trying to get in. Here people die every single day trying to get past our borders for the slightest chance they may be able to stay legally or illegally.

The demise of any country is possible, but people have been predicting ours for generations and it never happened. If it does happen, it will be because we've allowed the liberals to destroy this place which we are strongly fighting against. How would they be able to destroy it? By turning us into one of those other countries you consider paradise.

Your constitution has with the absurde nonsense the USA makes since the 1970ies of the last century absolutelly nothing to do. Muzzle loaders are not the problem.

And which judge knows sonething about most simple weapon laws and most simple war weapon control laws?

You remember me to someone who prosteted with the slogan "We need laws against crimes!". What a new inspiration! Your inspiration is much more absurde: "No one needs laws because the criminals anyway will win!"

Why do you not argue with Ghenghis Khan?

I had an offer once to go to Chicago - but I saw not any future for me in the USA. Nevertheless at this time of history Chicago had been a nice and very interesting city

So your argument in now: "Because shit happens let us make more shit!"

I'm also for criminals ... ah sorry: for sinners! But it are nor the sin of the parents which costed the life of their children - it are the sins of the whole USA which costed the life of their children. That's not fair!

You will find here in Germany not anyone - except extremists and terrorists - who is against strict weapon laws.

And how many real facts exists behind such a popular opinion which seems to be plausible? Is it really pausible what you say here? The main cause of death for the grandchildren of this elderly people are firearms in the USA! What choice do you suggest have this elderly people to do? The choice between Satan or Beelzebub?

This remembers me to an house owner in the USA who murdered a German exchange student in his garage and tried to argue he had the right to do so.

Very short: The NRA did forbid weapons on their own meeting now. Reason: Trump spoke and his security advisers took care for this. So why not to do the same in the whole USA and to protect in this way the right of free speech from everyone, everywhere and at any time?

I'm not going to waste my time responding to your post. Try going to school to learn how to answer a post in a few paragraphs instead of breaking it up into a dozen pices or more. It's way too time consuming to reply to all these quotes.

The only way to control crime is a strong enough deterrent.

The best way to control crimes is not to have to control crimes because this crimes don't happen.

Death is the strongest deterrent known to man.

What's totally wrong if you listen what experienced psychologists and forensics say. It's exactly in the opposite. Death penalty and or higher risks to be killed make criminals reckless. "Everything or nothing", "dead or alive" are in this case the background ideas. But to have to go to prison - to have to come back from prison - and to have to live again under the normal people who had suffered because of the own crimes is much more deterrent.

The reason countries have nuclear weapons is so they don't have to use them, not because we have them to use.

"We" are all together mad because "we" have nukes for an overkill of all life on planet Earth. That's why most nations in the world are not a part of your "we" in thsi case and have no nukes and are members of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

It's the same with guns.

Nothing is the same. A muzzle loader is no nuke nor a machine gun.

I have no desire to shoot or kill anybody, but if it comes down to me or him, I'm living another day to tell my story.

You are an brainwashend man - or even a brainwashed brainwasher - that's all. What you say is a fake-reality which you self-create but not a reality which exists on its own.

If my potential attacker suspects I may be armed, I stand a much better chance he won't bother with me in the first place.

Asides that you never will meet in a normal life an attacker is even this theory wrong. Your potential attacker will buy a gun and kill you faster than you are able to say "Hello?". Guns favor attackers. I remember a situaion where some of your policeman had been in the very best situation which is able to be and they reacted in the very best way which had been possible. No layman had had any chance against this professionals. But even in this perfect situation an assassinator with a war gun murdered a minimum of 4 people. This all had happened within very few seconds.

If I'm in a gun-free zone or place I'm not allowed to carry, the potential attacker knows he has me over a barrel.

Come to Germany and you will be everywhere in a gun-free zone. And in case someone has to have a gun - what needs good reasons and a good knowledge - exist very strict rules. And everyone is happy with this strict rules.

I'm older, have serious medical conditions, and certainly no match for one or more physically fit attackers in their 20's. When my safety or life is involved, I'm not about to risk it by trying some alternative means to stop an attack. You may only have one chance to avoid being seriously hurt or killed, and I don't think God would frown upon that instinct of survival he gave to me.

You are an abstrahot - that's your problem. In Berlin for example an older man saw a teenager who seemed to be not happy. He went to him and asked him "Do you need help?". The boy murdered him. Justifies this anything in your opinion? No!!!

This is also an effect of the US-American way of violence in stupid films and stupid video games and an effect of alcoholism and/or drug abuse and ... and ... and ... And does this mean that not also today - like in many many other days of history - old men went to young guys here in Germany and asked them "Do you need help?".

You really live in your own little world, don't you?

Yes.

You actually believe that by getting rid of guns, it will turn all the bad people into good people;

No. I would perhaps more trend to the opinion: "Guns turn good people into bad people".

we will all join hands and sing Kumbaya on the streets. You can live in your own fantasy world, but I'll live in reality thank you.

It's not a fantasy that about 250,000 Germans policemen fire in a normal year less than 100 shots including warn shots and have to kill less than 10 criminals. (Since decades!)

Our Center for Disease Control says you are full of it. The number one cause of deaths for teenagers are accident, not shootings.

What about accidents with guns?

Our country is one of the most diverse in the world.

How? Your immigration rate is compared with Germany nearly not existing.

Most of our crime are caused by minorities.

US-Americans are not a minority in the USA.

So you can't compare our country with mostly if not all entirely white countries.

I know. In the USA 1+1 means a war between 1 and 1 and can end with 1 or 0. In other countries of the world 1+1=2.

In the US, 54% of our murders are committed by blacks which are 13% of our population.

Who live since how long in their country USA?

Another fact is that most murders are committed by males.

That's very easily to explain: Men are often extremely aggressive drug addicts and alcoholics.

So in the end, most US murders are committed by 7% to 8% of our population which are black males.

So black males need a better school and education system - and more resilience against the use of weapons, drugs and alcohol ... and also more resilience against violent video games ... and ...

You don't have this problem in other single-culture countries.

What do you call "second culture" in the USA?

Last edited:
I'm not going to waste my time responding to your post. Try going to school to learn how to answer a post in a few paragraphs instead of breaking it up into a dozen pices or more. It's way too time consuming to reply to all these quotes.
Yet you keep replying

When will this mass killing of school children by other young men stop? When GOD is invited back into our schools, our gov't, our society, our lives. THAT is when it will stop. We saw it start to go back to the right way when President Trump was in office. We saw it deteriorate under clinton, bush, obama, and NOW the worst of the worst...Biden. And satan is using a man without his full faculties. Why is the left so in denial of the Good that President Trump did? Because this is what they want right now. The breakdown of society. I can't blame left supporters totally. Most of them do not know or see what their leaders are doing to this country and ultimately to them too. They think in terms of tolerance with no law, no morals, except what man calls morals. This doesn't work. It won't work.

“If the older generation can not get accustomed to us, we shall take their children away from them and rear them as needful to the Fatherland."

This is what the Left, the biden admin has been doing to us. Targetting our kids to get past us.

Forum List

Back