Biden Blames Guns For Rising Crime

Because we all know the world was crime free before the first gun.
I put my guns in a corner in front of me so I can keep on eye on them in case they get any criminal ideas.
President Biden is correct, the number of gun crimes have increased:

So have the number of criminals being put back on the streets. Car accident are on the rise as well, should we blame the cars?

I say the mobile phones.

They are no more responsible than the car.

Last edited:
Yeah, its not the evil, criminal assholes who are USING these 'TOOLS' to commit brutal attacks and murders - it is the weapons themselves, right?!
It is also important to note that the Democrats' failed 'Defund The police' policy and others that allow criminals to loot and commit other crimes without fear of punishment has resulted in the increase of violent crime / murder as high as 800% across the country.
Exactly!! Also notice the only one with a 'tool' is the criminal. If law abiding citizens were allowed to carry the same 'tools', this little pip squeak would be room temperature in seconds saving lots of time and energy.

More evidence of Murders used by guns:

Wow, quoting the biggest gun propaganda site in the country, you really are desperate.

Propaganda doesn't come with facts, of course facts are anathema to you and other Trumpanzees.
Propaganda is usually spinning the facts.

Yeah, but what are we going to do about the cars they use to get away from the crime scene?
I saw a thread this AM that said the moronic democrats want to use infrastructure funds to destroy highways. If there are no roads, you can't get anywhere. If you are lucky enough to live in the rural western US you can go anywhere you want as long as a 200 mile charge will take you there. SMFH.

Fuck that. I'll never have an EV.

I put my guns in a corner in front of me so I can keep on eye on them in case they get any criminal ideas.
Do you believe that easy availability to drugs causes more drug use?

Would having no speed limits on our highways lead to more accidents?

Neither would effect me, why do you assume everyone is weak and needs big brother to run their lives?

Then he and the Democrats should stiffen the penalties for committing crimes with a gun; whether you’ve hurt someone or not. This has been introduced in State and Local legislatures throughout the US. Interestingly enough, it is the Democrats who end up fighting it. Could it be they look at the stats and that the poor and minorities use guns in crimes at a higher rate per capita vs. everyone else?
Californian has, use a gun, go to prison for decades. And, BTW, CA had a gun law on AR 15's for decades and just a week or so ago a judge tossed it out (however, the judgement [so to speak] by this jerk is not in effect due to an appeal by the CA AG.

Don't blame the Democrats, it is the conservative Republicans who are opposed to all forms of gun control.

However, poverty is not always a product of lazy people. as callous conservatives make believe. And not every person living in poverty goes out to the local store and uses a gun to steal a loaf of bread.

A little dated, but still relevant. It was Black Caucus

Then he and the Democrats should stiffen the penalties for committing crimes with a gun; whether you’ve hurt someone or not. This has been introduced in State and Local legislatures throughout the US. Interestingly enough, it is the Democrats who end up fighting it. Could it be they look at the stats and that the poor and minorities use guns in crimes at a higher rate per capita vs. everyone else?
Californian has, use a gun, go to prison for decades. And, BTW, CA had a gun law on AR 15's for decades and just a week or so ago a judge tossed it out (however, the judgement [so to speak] by this jerk is not in effect due to an appeal by the CA AG.

Don't blame the Democrats, it is the conservative Republicans who are opposed to all forms of gun control.

However, poverty is not always a product of lazy people. as callous conservatives make believe. And not every person living in poverty goes out to the local store and uses a gun to steal a loaf of bread.
1994 Crime Bill had The Congressional Black Caucus standing on the same side as the NRA because both felt that punishment for gun with a crime was too excessive. This isn’t about blaming Democrats.

Yeah, but what are we going to do about the cars they use to get away from the crime scene?
I saw a thread this AM that said the moronic democrats want to use infrastructure funds to destroy highways. If there are no roads, you can't get anywhere. If you are lucky enough to live in the rural western US you can go anywhere you want as long as a 200 mile charge will take you there. SMFH.

I agree with you 100%, however, the reality is the mfrs. are not making internal combustion cars--check your local dealerships. They are clamoring to buy used cars because the mfrs. have jumped into this EV shit with both feet. The democrats are hell bent on destroying this country for China.

Wow, quoting the biggest gun propaganda site in the country, you really are desperate.

Propaganda doesn't come with facts, of course facts are anathema to you and other Trumpanzees.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bitch slapped your commie ass. Everytown has been a propagandist org from day one. Follow the money commie, see who's paying their bills.

They cant blame it on actual causes. That would hurt their bottom line.
Like.....

Neither would effect me, why do you assume everyone is weak and needs big brother to run their lives?

Is that answer to the question or you from Dodge City?

No effort has been posted to object to Gun Controls. The only fall back position is a four word phrase: "shall not be infringed".

That too is an absurd excuse since nothing in the 2nd A. mentions guns, only Arms. And no rational person will take, "shall not be infringed" to allow all Arms in the hands of our citizens.

Mass Shootings in America | Everytown Research & Policy

The evidence is clear, and of course those above who rely on the four words will not read the evidence that gun controls are necessary.

Necessary for what, it's been proven time and again that gun controls don't effect criminals. They only prevent law abiding citizens from protecting themselves. It's way past time to get more criminal controls, that is the only evidence that is clear.

You're ludicrous. Gun Control is a general term, not one specific to already criminals. If you had not mocked Everytown Research & Policy you might, possibly, well unlikely understand that those who have never committed a crime will murder at will.

So give the class the odds that you will be one that will murder at will? That's assuming you're not already a fucking criminal.

Propaganda is usually spinning the facts.

Or pretending to have facts when you're making shit up.

You are dishonest too, not only dumb. My post was labeled sarcasm, and you neglected to post the entire post
But it wasn’t because of your political bias, you meant it tongue in cheek. You fooled no one

I agree with you 100%, however, the reality is the mfrs. are not making internal combustion cars--check your local dealerships. They are clamoring to buy used cars because the mfrs. have jumped into this EV shit with both feet. The democrats are hell bent on destroying this country for China.

The price of used cars are going up because of the chip shortage, new car production is limited so trades are limited.

No effort has been posted to object to Gun Controls. The only fall back position is a four word phrase: "shall not be infringed".

That too is an absurd excuse since nothing in the 2nd A. mentions guns, only Arms. And no rational person will take, "shall not be infringed" to allow all Arms in the hands of our citizens.

Mass Shootings in America | Everytown Research & Policy

The evidence is clear, and of course those above who rely on the four words will not read the evidence that gun controls are necessary.

Necessary for what, it's been proven time and again that gun controls don't effect criminals. They only prevent law abiding citizens from protecting themselves. It's way past time to get more criminal controls, that is the only evidence that is clear.

You're ludicrous. Gun Control is a general term, not one specific to already criminals. If you had not mocked Everytown Research & Policy you might, possibly, well unlikely understand that those who have never committed a crime will murder at will.
Do you believe people who are criminals can change? Hahaha

They cant blame it on actual causes. That would hurt their bottom line.
Like.....

Is that answer to the question or you from Dodge City?

Perhaps you could get your ESL instructor to explain my answer to ya.

Barry and Biden weren't blaming the GUNS when they were running them to terrorists and Mexican Cartels....and evidently they believe the only ones who could / can safely, responsibly handle guns are terrorists and Cartels:

View attachment 504397

Since he gave terrorists and Cartels guns and only gave law-abiding citizens Obama-phones....

LIAR the gun fiasco was established during the Bush II administration. You know that, and making this claim is more proof you are a damn lair..

LIAR the gun fiasco was established during the Bush II administration.

and it was closed during the Bush II Administration.

But then, like a phoenyx, it rose from the ashes during the Obama Administration
It might have been, yet the guns purchased in AZ were already in Mexico.
Sold by Obammy right?

Probably, but what is your point? That's a shitty comparison.

MILLIONS of people safely use guns on a daily basis for lawful purposes. So, what are you saying? The easy availability of guns makes people use them more for lawful purposes?
Another shitty comparison.

We already have laws/rules about where/how one can lawfully use a firearm. I am pretty certain that we all universally agree that shooting it in the middle of town, where many people could be hit, is unlawful.

Does having speed limits prevent speeding? The evidence OVERWHELMINGLY suggests otherwise.

Forum List

Back