Biden Blames Guns For Rising Crime

Because we all know the world was crime free before the first gun.
I put my guns in a corner in front of me so I can keep on eye on them in case they get any criminal ideas.
Do you believe that easy availability to drugs causes more drug use?

Would having no speed limits on our highways lead to more accidents?

Barry and Biden weren't blaming the GUNS when they were running them to terrorists and Mexican Cartels....and evidently they believe the only ones who could / can safely, responsibly handle guns are terrorists and Cartels:

View attachment 504397

Since he gave terrorists and Cartels guns and only gave law-abiding citizens Obama-phones....

LIAR the gun fiasco was established during the Bush II administration. You know that, and making this claim is more proof you are a damn lair..

LIAR the gun fiasco was established during the Bush II administration.

and it was closed during the Bush II Administration.

But then, like a phoenyx, it rose from the ashes during the Obama Administration

I put my guns in a corner in front of me so I can keep on eye on them in case they get any criminal ideas.

The really odd thing is that the uptick in crime started last year with the democrat-fueled and sanctioned BLM race riots in 69 cities! BUT GUNS WERE NOT A FACTOR IN THEM.

Then we had the "crime of the century" last January at the Capitol, all over the crooked election that again, the democrats caused, BUT GUNS WERE NOT A FACTOR THERE EITHER! Except for the cop who shot and murdered Ashli Babbitt.

So, does Joe go after democrats or BLM to crack down? No. Joe wants to solve his crime by going after guns that were not used in the last 9,000 riots. :smoke:

That is either dangerous STUPID, Joe, or dangerously evil.

1624386429423.png

More evidence of Murders used by guns:

Wow, quoting the biggest gun propaganda site in the country, you really are desperate.

President Biden is correct, the number of gun crimes have increased:

Then he and the Democrats should stiffen the penalties for committing crimes with a gun; whether you’ve hurt someone or not. This has been introduced in State and Local legislatures throughout the US. Interestingly enough, it is the Democrats who end up fighting it. Could it be they look at the stats and that the poor and minorities use guns in crimes at a higher rate per capita vs. everyone else?

A gun is used to commit a crime and it is the favorite weapon to use during a crime with a gun.
Wait. The favorite weapon for gun crime is a gun?

Suddenly, life makes so much sense.
They used to count blacks shot by guns as lynched victims way back when, when they were trying to artificially boost the official number of lynchings. Give them time, they will start counting Covid 19 deaths or flu deaths as shootings to artificially boost the shooting numbers as well.

The rise in crimes has nothing to do with defunding cops etc......

The really odd thing is that the uptick in crime started last year with the democrat-fueled and sanctioned BLM race riots in 69 cities! BUT GUNS WERE NOT A FACTOR IN THEM.

Then we had the "crime of the century" last January at the Capitol, all over the crooked election that again, the democrats caused, BUT GUNS WERE NOT A FACTOR THERE EITHER! Except for the cop who shot and murdered Ashli Babbitt.

So, does Joe go after democrats or BLM to crack down? No. Joe wants to solve his crime by going after guns that were not used in the last 9,000 riots. :smoke:

That is either dangerous STUPID, Joe, or dangerously evil.

View attachment 504411
Good point - BLM & Antifa domestic terrorists preferred Molotov Cocktails, baseball bats, brass knuckles, etc... and other highly destructive weapons rather than guns, which were used.

No effort has been posted to object to Gun Controls. The only fall back position is a four word phrase: "shall not be infringed".

That too is an absurd excuse since nothing in the 2nd A. mentions guns, only Arms. And no rational person will take, "shall not be infringed" to allow all Arms in the hands of our citizens.

Mass Shootings in America | Everytown Research & Policy

The evidence is clear, and of course those above who rely on the four words will not read the evidence that gun controls are necessary.

Necessary for what, it's been proven time and again that gun controls don't effect criminals. They only prevent law abiding citizens from protecting themselves. It's way past time to get more criminal controls, that is the only evidence that is clear.

A. Huh? Do you mean I would seek to remove all guns from all citizens? I don't. As I've posted numerous times sane, sober and law abiding citizens have a right to own and possess a firearm, with regulations.
Dude, you posted a list of crimes committed by humans and blamed a gun for them. You act as if the humans were at no fault. I challenge your premise and you failed.

you want gun control, here you go, commit a crime with a gun and you never see daylight again. throw away the key and call it a day. We'll see then who commits the crimes.

BTW, regulations isn't written in the 2nd amendment. Laws were written to punish violators of crime, and the demofks let people get away with murder from their own prosecutors. And then blame law abiding citizens and punish law abiding citizens. That is a mother fking fact.

The sob always talks out of both sides of his mouth. Typical commie.

Then he and the Democrats should stiffen the penalties for committing crimes with a gun; whether you’ve hurt someone or not. This has been introduced in State and Local legislatures throughout the US. Interestingly enough, it is the Democrats who end up fighting it. Could it be they look at the stats and that the poor and minorities use guns in crimes at a higher rate per capita vs. everyone else?
Californian has, use a gun, go to prison for decades. And, BTW, CA had a gun law on AR 15's for decades and just a week or so ago a judge tossed it out (however, the judgement [so to speak] by this jerk is not in effect due to an appeal by the CA AG.

Don't blame the Democrats, it is the conservative Republicans who are opposed to all forms of gun control.

However, poverty is not always a product of lazy people. as callous conservatives make believe. And not every person living in poverty goes out to the local store and uses a gun to steal a loaf of bread.

Californian has, use a gun, go to prison for decades. And, BTW, CA had a gun law on AR 15's for decades and just a week or so ago a judge tossed it out (however, the judgement [so to speak] by this jerk is not in effect due to an appeal by the CA AG.

Don't blame the Democrats, it is the conservative Republicans who are opposed to all forms of gun control.

However, poverty is not always a product of lazy people. as callous conservatives make believe. And not every person living in poverty goes out to the local store and uses a gun to steal a loaf of bread.
So there was no gun violence in Kalifornia before this ruling?

No effort has been posted to object to Gun Controls. The only fall back position is a four word phrase: "shall not be infringed".

That too is an absurd excuse since nothing in the 2nd A. mentions guns, only Arms. And no rational person will take, "shall not be infringed" to allow all Arms in the hands of our citizens.

Mass Shootings in America | Everytown Research & Policy

The evidence is clear, and of course those above who rely on the four words will not read the evidence that gun controls are necessary.

Necessary for what, it's been proven time and again that gun controls don't effect criminals. They only prevent law abiding citizens from protecting themselves. It's way past time to get more criminal controls, that is the only evidence that is clear.

You're ludicrous. Gun Control is a general term, not one specific to already criminals. If you had not mocked Everytown Research & Policy you might, possibly, well unlikely understand that those who have never committed a crime will murder at will.

During the LA riots decades ago a semi-truck was stopped at an intersection, the driver was pulled out, and he was beaten. Video footage shows 1 black protestor picking up a brick, dancing around the truck driver, and repeatedly smashing the brick into his skull.

The truck driver lived, his attacker was charged with 'attempted murder', and when he went to trial the judge declared him to be Innocent based on the 'fact' that 'a brick is not a 'weapon'.

WTF?

Someone should have knocked that judge up side the head with a brick. I'd bet his attitude would have changed.

Barry and Biden weren't blaming the GUNS when they were running them to terrorists and Mexican Cartels....and evidently they believe the only ones who could / can safely, responsibly handle guns are terrorists and Cartels:

View attachment 504397

Since he gave terrorists and Cartels guns and only gave law-abiding citizens Obama-phones....

LIAR the gun fiasco was established during the Bush II administration. You know that, and making this claim is more proof you are a damn lair..

LIAR the gun fiasco was established during the Bush II administration.

and it was closed during the Bush II Administration.

But then, like a phoenyx, it rose from the ashes during the Obama Administration
It might have been, yet the guns purchased in AZ were already in Mexico.

A gun is used to commit a crime and it is the favorite weapon to use during a crime with a gun.
Wait. The favorite weapon for gun crime is a gun?

Suddenly, life makes so much sense.
They used to count blacks shot by guns as lynched victims way back when, when they were trying to artificially boost the official number of lynchings. Give them time, they will start counting Covid 19 deaths or flu deaths as shootings to artificially boost the shooting numbers as well.

Or at a minimum, vaccine-related deaths. Those are being served up on a silver platter to them, they'd barely even have to lie since the manner of death actually includes the word "shot"

Forum List

Back