Biden Blames Guns For Rising Crime

Because we all know the world was crime free before the first gun.
I put my guns in a corner in front of me so I can keep on eye on them in case they get any criminal ideas.
sure. No one commits a crime with a knife, a brick, lighter fluid, frozen water bottles.

Biden is a tool.

I put my guns in a corner in front of me so I can keep on eye on them in case they get any criminal ideas.
A gun is used to commit a crime and it is the favorite weapon to use during a crime with a gun.
but the crime is a person not a gun, so if you're saying a gun walked in and held up a store? hahahhahaahahahahahaha you all are fking still nuts.
I have never seen a gun arrested and convicted of a crime. EVER.

During the LA riots decades ago a semi-truck was stopped at an intersection, the driver was pulled out, and he was beaten. Video footage shows 1 black protestor picking up a brick, dancing around the truck driver, and repeatedly smashing the brick into his skull.

The truck driver lived, his attacker was charged with 'attempted murder', and when he went to trial the judge declared him to be Innocent based on the 'fact' that 'a brick is not a 'weapon'.

WTF?

If you believe those four words are the be all, end all, you are even dumber than I believe you to be.
so you aren't up to challenge your own premise. See you loser, stop posting then, your inability to debate is obvious.

A gun is used to commit a crime and it is the favorite weapon to use during a crime with a gun.
but the crime is a person not a gun, so if you're saying a gun walked in and held up a store? hahahhahaahahahahahaha you all are fking still nuts.
I have never seen a gun arrested and convicted of a crime. EVER.
they have been put in custody though!! seriously right on.

During the LA riots decades ago a semi-truck was stopped at an intersection, the driver was pulled out, and he was beaten. Video footage shows 1 black protestor picking up a brick, dancing around the truck driver, and repeatedly smashing the brick into his skull.

The truck driver lived, his attacker was charged with 'attempted murder', and when he went to trial the judge declared him to be Innocent based on the 'fact' that 'a brick is not a 'weapon'.

WTF?
Hail Reginald Denny!!!! Fk the judge.

Just like a demofk, can't hold a criminal accountable for their actions, instead blame the innocent Denny in his truck minding his own business working.

No effort has been posted to object to Gun Controls. The only fall back position is a four word phrase: "shall not be infringed".

That too is an absurd excuse since nothing in the 2nd A. mentions guns, only Arms. And no rational person will take, "shall not be infringed" to allow all Arms in the hands of our citizens.

Mass Shootings in America | Everytown Research & Policy

The evidence is clear, and of course those above who rely on the four words will not read the evidence that gun controls are necessary.
4 more words than used to give the right to an abortion

President Biden is correct, the number of gun crimes have increased:

So have the number of criminals being put back on the streets. Car accident are on the rise as well, should we blame the cars?

So have the number of criminals being put back on the streets. Car accident are on the rise as well, should we blame the cars?

I say the mobile phones.

Barry and Biden weren't blaming the GUNS when they were running them to terrorists and Mexican Cartels....and evidently they believe the only ones who could / can safely, responsibly handle guns are terrorists and Cartels:

View attachment 504397

Since he gave terrorists and Cartels guns and only gave law-abiding citizens Obama-phones....

LIAR the gun fiasco was established during the Bush II administration. You know that, and making this claim is more proof you are a damn lair..
What kind of lair?

More evidence of Murders used by guns:

Everytown?

The group that lists gang shootouts at 2am on an outdoor school basketball court as a school shooting?

Spare me that bullshit.
LOL, Really, you want to shoot the messenger (metaphorically).

See: Our Research | Everytown Research & Policy

Then tell the readers how much research is done by The Daly Caller.

LOL, Really, you want to shoot the messenger (metaphorically).

I don't need to.

He shoots himself, in the foot, repeatedly

'Knives To Blame For Being Top Assault / Murder Weapon in US'

View attachment 504360
Do you see what this GUN is doing? It is
FORCING this masked citizen to shoot this
nice man - who tripped over these 2 children
when trying to flee - 3 times. Bad gun...bad, bad gun!

Good grief!

Yeah, its not the evil, criminal assholes who are USING these 'TOOLS' to commit brutal attacks and murders - it is the weapons themselves, right?!
It is also important to note that the Democrats' failed 'Defund The police' policy and others that allow criminals to loot and commit other crimes without fear of punishment has resulted in the increase of violent crime / murder as high as 800% across the country.
So you leave the democrat shitholes and Michelle Ovomit claims white flight (no mention of her lowering property values in Martha's Vineyard). It all boils down to white, white, white. I am so sick of hearing the victimhood of the poor, mistreated blacks.

Yeah, but what are we going to do about the cars they use to get away from the crime scene? If we're going to blame machines, let's cover all the bases.

This has all happened since January?

Then we should be blaming Biden, right?
Of course, President Biden should be blamed for everything. He's a commie, right?

For the idiots, SARCASM ALERT

Biden himself agrees that he is responsible:

I hate to break it to Dementia Joe, but the problem isn't GUNS:

Chicago police searching for homeless man who stabbed grad student to death
BROAD DAYLIGHT MURDER

Chicago police searching for homeless man who stabbed grad student to death

But it's so much easier to prosecute a machine. They don't talk back and can't defend themselves.

Yeah, but what are we going to do about the cars they use to get away from the crime scene?
I saw a thread this AM that said the moronic democrats want to use infrastructure funds to destroy highways. If there are no roads, you can't get anywhere. If you are lucky enough to live in the rural western US you can go anywhere you want as long as a 200 mile charge will take you there. SMFH.

Forum List

Back