Biden Blames Guns For Rising Crime

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Because we all know the world was crime free before the first gun.
I put my guns in a corner in front of me so I can keep on eye on them in case they get any criminal ideas.

'Knives To Blame For Being Top Assault / Murder Weapon in US'

1624377858841.png

Do you see what this GUN is doing? It is
FORCING this masked citizen to shoot this
nice man - who tripped over these 2 children
when trying to flee - 3 times. Bad gun...bad, bad gun!

Good grief!

Yeah, its not the evil, criminal assholes who are USING these 'TOOLS' to commit brutal attacks and murders - it is the weapons themselves, right?!
It is also important to note that the Democrats' failed 'Defund The police' policy and others that allow criminals to loot and commit other crimes without fear of punishment has resulted in the increase of violent crime / murder as high as 800% across the country.

I put my guns in a corner in front of me so I can keep on eye on them in case they get any criminal ideas.

DemoKKKrats are convinced that once they disarm all law-abiding Americans, the violence in their shithole cities will end.

Guns in unbalanced & untrained hands are Not helping keep the death rate from guns down.
Once again, you assume.

Unbalanced people can be perfectly safe.

Neither I nor anyone else had any training prior to the LTC class required to carry. We didn't accidentally shoot anybody. We certainly didn't go out and murder somebody because of lack of training.

Did I fully expose your fallacy?

President Biden is correct, the number of gun crimes have increased:

A gun is used to commit a crime and it is the favorite weapon to use during a crime with a gun.

A gun is used to commit a crime and it is the favorite weapon to use during a crime with a gun.
but the crime is a person not a gun, so if you're saying a gun walked in and held up a store? hahahhahaahahahahahaha you all are fking still nuts.

This has all happened since January?

Then we should be blaming Biden, right?

Of course, President Biden should be blamed for everything. He's a commie, right?

For the idiots, SARCASM ALERT

Of course, President Biden should be blamed for everything. He's a commie, right?

bud, for 4 years, anything that happened was Trumps fault.

Payback is a bitch.

(psst, NOT sarcasm)

You had no problem blaming Trump for everything when he was POTUS. Now Biden is POTUS so he gets the blame.

Biden is an incompetent ass.

He is right.

I saw all those guns looting and burning cities across the US for months.

If I'm not mistaken, a ROCK was the first weapon .......But no, crime is the fault of "guns"

"If guns kill people then I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk and spoons make people fat"

My guns - just like my tool box are within reach at all times. I may be old but I can damned well still hit what I shoot at

New Topics

Forum List

Back