Biden approval rating hits new low of 36 percent in Quinnipiac poll

There are always more than two choices

There are always more than 2 names on the ballot for prez, but I think we both know that at this point only 2 candidates are possible to be elected. If someone does not vote for one of the 2 then they are declining to use their vote to elect the next president. To me, that is dumbshit stupid, and I apologize for being offensive. At least you voted tho, I give you credit for that.

It is my hope that one day we might have at least one more viable party that offers a 3rd choice. But that day is nowhere near fruition.

There are always more than 2 names on the ballot for prez, but I think we both know that at this point only 2 candidates are possible to be elected. If someone does not vote for one of the 2 then they are declining to use their vote to elect the next president. To me, that is dumbshit stupid, and I apologize for being offensive. At least you voted tho, I give you credit for that.

I understand how you feel. I do not agree and I am not offended by it. I would also point out than in 2/3 of the states there is really only one candidate that can possibly win that state, and winning the state is all that matters in 48 of the 50 states. I live in Illinois, any vote that did not go to the Biden this time around had just as much impact on the out come of the election as I did.

It is my hope that one day we might have at least one more viable party that offers a 3rd choice. But that day is nowhere near fruition.

And it can never come to fruition as long as people are content to vote for the lesser of two evils. Until people like you that say they want a viable 3rd party start voting that way, we cannot have one.

FYI - Barack Obama cannot ever become a vice president, you have to be eligible to become president if necessary and he's no longer eligible.

BTW: If Biden resigns and Harris becomes the prez, she can and will nominate somebody to be her VP. BUT - that person has to be approved by both the House and the Senate by a majority vote; which may happen in the House cuz the democrats have the numbers there, but they don't in the Senate unless a repub votes to accept whoever Harris nominates and that ain't likely. A 50-50 vote in the Senate doesn't cut it and she cannot cast the tie-breaking vote.
/----/ I've heard arguments on both sides of this debate. Some say the constitution does not place restrictions on the VP being a two-term former president, so if you agree with this, then Obozo could be appointed VP.

What Qualifications Are Required for Someone to Be Vice President of the United States?
Candidates for vice president cannot run with a presidential candidate from the same state. Candidates for the vice presidency must be willing to take over the duties of the president if he is incapacitated, removed from office, or otherwise unable to meet the obligations of his office. If the vice president takes over presidential duties temporarily, he is not required to be sworn into office as president. If the vice president takes over presidential duties permanently, he must be sworn in as president, and another vice president is chosen. In the event that a vice president becomes president or is removed from office, another vice-presidential candidate can be nominated by the president and appointed to office once approved by a majority vote in both houses of Congress. Originally, the vice president was required to be elected by the people separately from the president. At first, the vice presidency was awarded to the person who received the second most votes for president. The law was changed in 1804 to allow the people to cast separate v

Funny how important polls are to the cultists, after they spent four years calling them all fake news.

How in the world do they not see how obvious this is? Are they THAT far gone?
..and after 4 years of you clowns posting every poll now they are fake.

Dumbass.

That is one seriously ironic statement coming from a Trumpster.

I don't recall you shaming Trump when he was was polling at 33% by the same pollsters
When you have nothing….

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Don't have much faith in polls, But if you average among several polls his numbers are in the low 40s. Thinking no president is going to do much better than that in the future, neither side depends on much beyond party propaganda.

/----/ I've heard arguments on both sides of this debate. Some say the constitution does not place restrictions on the VP being a two-term former president, so if you agree with this, then Obozo could be appointed VP.

What Qualifications Are Required for Someone to Be Vice President of the United States?
Candidates for vice president cannot run with a presidential candidate from the same state. Candidates for the vice presidency must be willing to take over the duties of the president if he is incapacitated, removed from office, or otherwise unable to meet the obligations of his office. If the vice president takes over presidential duties temporarily, he is not required to be sworn into office as president. If the vice president takes over presidential duties permanently, he must be sworn in as president, and another vice president is chosen. In the event that a vice president becomes president or is removed from office, another vice-presidential candidate can be nominated by the president and appointed to office once approved by a majority vote in both houses of Congress. Originally, the vice president was required to be elected by the people separately from the president. At first, the vice presidency was awarded to the person who received the second most votes for president. The law was changed in 1804 to allow the people to cast separate v

No, a former president cannot be a vice president.

Two laws prevent this from happening.

The 22nd Constitution Amendment states that a president cannot serve for longer than two terms.

The 12th Amendment states that an individual cannot run for the vice presidency if they are not eligible to be president.

That’s because they’d become president if the sitting president died.

Since they’re ineligible for the role, they’re unable to become the vice president.

When Joe Biden was campaigning to become president, many wondered if Barack Obama might be his vice president.

He would not have been able to do so because Obama already served two terms as president.

Since he is ineligible to serve again, he cannot become president.

Since he’s not eligible to be president again, he cannot be a vice president.

However, if a president only served a single term, then he can serve as someone else’s vice president.

That’s because he only served one term and not two terms.

He or she only served a single term and is still eligible for a second term.

If the sitting president should die, then the vice president isn’t breaking the law by becoming the president.

It would count as their second term in office.

Now - I really don't think Obama would accept such a nomination anyway, who the hell would want to be Harris' VP? Doubtful that Barack would do that even if he could. It would seem to me that if a person is ineligible to run for the VP office that he/she would also be ineligible to be appointed to it.

If it is being reported as 36% by the Libtard MSM then it probably really 16%

Did I say it was fake? No, I sure didn't. You just made it up, out of nothing.

You're a good and obedient Trumpster, lying as naturally as you breathe.

I'm not like you. Thank goodness.
Triggered much? :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

No, a former president cannot be a vice president.

Two laws prevent this from happening.

The 22nd Constitution Amendment states that a president cannot serve for longer than two terms.

The 12th Amendment states that an individual cannot run for the vice presidency if they are not eligible to be president.

That’s because they’d become president if the sitting president died.

Since they’re ineligible for the role, they’re unable to become the vice president.

When Joe Biden was campaigning to become president, many wondered if Barack Obama might be his vice president.

He would not have been able to do so because Obama already served two terms as president.

Since he is ineligible to serve again, he cannot become president.

Since he’s not eligible to be president again, he cannot be a vice president.

However, if a president only served a single term, then he can serve as someone else’s vice president.

That’s because he only served one term and not two terms.

He or she only served a single term and is still eligible for a second term.

If the sitting president should die, then the vice president isn’t breaking the law by becoming the president.

It would count as their second term in office.

Now - I really don't think Obama would accept such a nomination anyway, who the hell would want to be Harris' VP? Doubtful that Barack would do that even if he could. It would seem to me that if a person is ineligible to run for the VP office that he/she would also be ineligible to be appointed to it.
/——-/ I agree, but like I said, I’ve heard arguments on both sides.

Biden is an illegitmate President on the take from China.

He should be impeached immediately upon the Pubs taking the house.

Any Pub who does not vote to impeach Biden is corrupt and should be voted out of office.

This communist bullshit has to stop now. Its only going to get worse.
/——/ Sadly, it won’t happen.

Attachments

• F933BD1C-8E2D-4B3B-ADFD-D929A28E9EF7.jpeg
    F933BD1C-8E2D-4B3B-ADFD-D929A28E9EF7.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 28
This far out, BluesLegend is 100% right.

Hillary Clinton will be the nominee in 2024. She has even been posting old pictures of her, looking young and thoughtful.

This far out, BluesLegend is 100% right.

Hillary Clinton will be the nominee in 2024. She has even been posting old pictures of her, looking young and thoughtful.

I would not be surprised at all. Doubt if she'll have a chance in hell of getting elected (again), but who else do they have? After the mess that Biden is going to leave, I would be totally shocked if the GOP nominee doesn't win, even if it's Trump. Which I hope it isn't, but that sems to be the trend right now.

Forum List

Back