Biden approval rating hits new low of 36 percent in Quinnipiac poll

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
President Biden’s approval rating keeps on dropping, and the news is no better for congressional Democrats.

According to a new Quinnipiac University poll published Thursday, just 36 percent of Americans approve of Biden’s performance in the White House, down one percentage point from last month and a new low for the president among survey respondents. Biden approval rating hits new low of 36 percent in Quinnipiac poll

This moron in the oval is just about pissing off everyone....But hey, there's always masked fetch on the beach.....

Just imagine what it would be if we had a populace with the intelligence and education necessary to understand all the ruses the mainstream utilizes in order to manipulate us towards a favorable view, instead.
Which is why the DNC runs the educational system

They may not know how to read or add, but at least they know they might want a sex change, and/or the color of their skin should make them either feel guilty or oppressed.

I have to agree....His numbers are an embarrassment...He was a know nothing when he was in the Senate, and that people actually voted for him is, well, just amazing....So much for all those people that say they take so much into account when voting for POTUS....

I have to agree....His numbers are an embarrassment...He was a know nothing when he was in the Senate, and that people actually voted for him is, well, just amazing....So much for all those people that say they take so much into account when voting for POTUS....
But whatever Diaper Joe has been doing all these years seems to have worked, so why change?

He is bullet proof

Half of them are too ashamed of themselves to admit their stupidity

The Far Left contingent of the Democratic Party are not ashamed of anything, and in fact earnestly want to double down on their policies. And pretty much all of the democrats don't believe they are stupid, they think the rest of us are for not agreeing with and supporting their agenda. I mean c'mon man, in about 10 years or so we'll all be treading water from climate change, right? And I can only assume that most of them believe we can print or create more money out of thin air indefinitely with no blowback, so fuck it let's spend money like it was water cuz we can always create more of it with no problemo. So - they have no shame at all about all that spending and they don't believe it has anything to do with higher inflation.

She will swoop in and be the savior after Joe has to "resign" due to health problems.
OMG from bad to worse...The cackling dumbass is as bad as Joe is....So, you think they will put her up in '24? Hell, she bowed out before any of the primaries in '20 because she had no chance....

Will you vote for her?

1641053581375.png

Joe will not even be POTUS in 2023, let alone run in 2024

I've been thinking about this, and I believe that if the democrats lose the Senate in the mid-term election, then there's a fair chance Biden might resign due to health concerns both physical and mental. Reason being, Once the GOP takes back the Senate then Harris is worthless as a tiebreaking vote there. Some people think she's worthless anyway, but not if she can pass things through the Senate via reconciliation. Which is how they're going to pass the BBB Bill, if the dems can ever agree on what will be in it.

I don't know what they'll do if they (dems) manage to keep the Senate tho. Can Biden even last until 2024? As it is now, he's pretty much a joke not only here in the US but around the world. Should be interesting to see what happens.

Forum List

Back