A Man is a Man and a Woman is a Woman

Oh yeah things are great over in Russia. There are zero things we should be emulating about that pesthole of kleptocracy, liver disease and inbreeding.

So, you are supporting the idea that a man says he is a woman and then he can compete in woman's sports?
It's not for me to say. The various sports leagues are going to have to figure that one out for themselves. Seeing as how I barely care about any sport to begin with I don't care how it turns out. No one is going to be happy.

It's not for me to say. The various sports leagues are going to have to figure that one out for themselves. Seeing as how I barely care about any sport to begin with I don't care how it turns out. No one is going to be happy.

Funny. You don't mind shooting your mouth off about Russia, which is literally on the other side of the planet, but you don't want to talk about sports here in this society, even though it impacts many people and it also the topic of THE THREAD YOU ARE SPOUTING ON IN?

What is actually going on here, is that our society is so fucked up, due to people like you, that it is up to fucking PUTIN, to say something true like, " A man is a man",

and the Truth is so offensive to you people that you have to attack anyone that discusses it.

Yea you keep claiming this shit, yet he didn’t take back parts of Ukraine under President Trump.

Putin gave us Trump to destabilize the US and weaken NATO
Trump delivered as ordered

1641048411324.jpeg

Funny. You don't mind shooting your mouth off about Russia, which is literally on the other side of the planet, but you don't want to talk about sports here in this society, even though it impacts many people and it also the topic of THE THREAD YOU ARE SPOUTING ON IN?

What is actually going on here, is that our society is so fucked up, due to people like you, that it is up to fucking PUTIN, to say something true like, " A man is a man",

and the Truth is so offensive to you people that you have to attack anyone that discusses it.
Did I attack you? The Russian government is violently opposed to homosexuality. Using Putin as an example caries with it the rest of his actions on the issue.

If you just want to talk about the issue of Trans-athletes leave the gay murdering bastard out of it.

More Putin-loving from the cult.

They do love their authoritarians.

Putin is ten time the man than that piece of shit Joe Poatohead that you idiot Moon Bats voted for and then ignored the fact that he stole the election.

Compared to Potatohead he is more honest and he actually is a good leader while Potatohead has failed at everything and Putin is a million times more competent. He puts Russia's interest first while Potatohead is working to make the US a shithole.

Putin is is smart while Potatohead is dumber than a door knob.

There is no head of state in the entire world that isn't significantly more intelligence than this idiot we have.

Forum List

Back