Biden and the Dems are harming the hard-working middle class

Because they are in the private sector and beyond his authority as President
He's not shy about invoking new Federal policies to force the private sector work force to get vaccinated or lose their jobs...yet he can't fix the supply chain issue because that's in the Private Sector? Excuses...that's all you get from this President!

The production of ventilators was in the Private Sector as was the development of new vaccines! Trump made both of those happen. Biden hasn't. He's an incompetent idiot. He always has been!

Is there a single liberal on this site that has taken a single Economics class, Lisa? It wouldn't appear so from the nonsense they post.
Yup. They don’t understand that you can’t have half the country on some sort of welfare, let in millions more of unskilled foreigners who can’t buy lunch for their own kids, print money to give them all monthly allotments, decrease the value of the dollar further, drive inflation, print more money, until you have to wheel your cash in with a wheel barrel to thr supermarket.

Because they are in the private sector and beyond his authority as President
If you hand out other people‘s money, lots of people working part-time jobs can quit their jobs or refuse to take one. Add in Biden demanding truck drivers - already a major shortage and we can’t get goods to market - to be vaxxed, and then we get even fewer.

Dems are working very hard to see that people don’t have to work if they don’t wanna.

If you hand out other people‘s money, lots of people working part-time jobs can quit their jobs or refuse to take one. Add in Biden demanding truck drivers - already a major shortage and we can’t get goods to market - to be vaxxed, and then we get even fewer.

Dems are working very hard to see that people don’t have to work if they don’t wanna.
Vaccination protects the workforce and your customer base
One worker infected with COVID can shut down the entire department

We are talking about TRUCK DRIVERS. They are working alone in the cab of their truck 95% of the time. When they are loading the truck, or whatever, they can wear KN95s.

As it stands now, Biden’s unconstitutional mandates (the progs sure are pushing the envelope) Is shutting down the entire supply chain.

We are weeks away from having this COVID nightmare reduced to another flu, and we can all resume normality.

Note: I am at a restaurant right now. I am in more danger of losing my life, or suffering greatly, from the drive home, G-d forbid, than I am from this virus,

We are talking about TRUCK DRIVERS. They are working alone in the cab of their truck 95% of the time. When they are loading the truck, or whatever, they can wear KN95s.

As it stands now, Biden’s unconstitutional mandates (the progs sure are pushing the envelope) Is shutting down the entire supply chain.

We are weeks away from having this COVID nightmare reduced to another flu, and we can all resume normality.

Note: I am at a restaurant right now. I am in more danger of losing my life, or suffering greatly, from the drive home, G-d forbid, than I am from this virus,
They still need to be vaccinated
To protect themselves and those they come in contact with

It is Democrats taking the lead for higher wages and benefits.
It is Dems pushing for more healthcare
It is Dems pushing for increased childcare benefits
It is Dems pushing for collective bargaining and workplace safety
Not my job to take care of their kids brought into this world, If you cannot take care of them quit spreading legs. burger king is a job, not a career move.

It is Democrats taking the lead for higher wages and benefits.
It is Dems pushing for more healthcare
It is Dems pushing for increased childcare benefits
It is Dems pushing for collective bargaining and workplace safety
As usual, you only see the progressive side of the equation - give people this, give people that, give, give, give.

The cost and damage that results? Whatever.

They still need to be vaccinated
To protect themselves and those they come in contact with
A percentage of people need to start saving supplies as the evil becomes total in our land and the world. We are to slow on this. Buy and sell seems to be coming.

A percentage of people need to start saving supplies as the evil becomes total in our land and the world. We are to slow on this. Buy and sell seems to be coming.
I am stockpiling canned beer

It will become the new currency

Leftists always like to say how they want to help the lower- and middle-class, by giving away more free stuff of course, but their policies are KILLING the financial well-being of tens of millions of middle class people!

I am talking about retirees and near-retirees - the ones who did everything right to prepare for their golden years. They worked regular jobs all their lives, and saved and invested for 30 to 40 years.

But Biden (or his Marxist handlers) are buying votes - under the pretense of “equity” - with handouts for whatever specific group they deem worthy, be it parents earning $150,000 with a child, or proposing to abolish student loans, make college free, whatever. That has already driven inflation to a 40-year-high.

The result is that the Fed is now forced to take aggressive action to control Biden’s damage and has announced as many as five rate hikes this year. That not only means that borrowers with adjustable rates will be hit hard, but he has spooked the stock market in anticipation of rising (inflation-fighting) rates.

So, in order to give parents with six-figure incomes money, and with the threat of more handouts, including to illegals, elderly people like my mother living in an ALF off her savings is getting hit hard, and independent retirees, looking forward to a return to travel and other activities they saved for, will see their standard of living fall.
Biden and the Dems are harming the hard-working middle class because that's the Progressive model for a society of Elites and Slaves

Democrats will get their ass handed to them to come mid-terms, a good ass whipping shellacking. Then Biden will be a drooling studdering lame duck.:yes_text12:

Once again...BULLSHIT! You liberals forced healthcare workers to get vaccinated which led to tens of thousands of healthcare workers getting laid off because they refused to get jabbed...then you have such a shortage of heathcare workers with the Omnicrom variant that you change policy to bring back healthcare workers that aren't fully over Covid because you can't staff your healthcare facilities! You're a bunch of morons following the directions of a bunch of morons!

Once again...BULLSHIT! You liberals forced healthcare workers to get vaccinated which led to tens of thousands of healthcare workers getting laid off because they refused to get jabbed...then you have such a shortage of heathcare workers with the Omnicrom variant that you change policy to bring back healthcare workers that aren't fully over Covid because you can't staff your healthcare facilities! You're a bunch of morons following the directions of a bunch of morons!
Healthcare workers should know better

Healthcare workers should know better
Gee, who do you think knows more about healthcare issues than healthcare workers? If they make a decision not to be vaccinated then what gives you the right to question that decision? These are the same people who put their lives at risk fighting this pandemic...going in to work day after day...in environments that were dangerous...yet THEY are going to be forced to get a vaccine which nobody knows the long term effects of yet! To be quite blunt, Winger...that's deeply disturbing and totally unfair.

Forum List

Back