Joe To Hand Out 3 N95 Masks Per Person? LOL

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

White House to make 400 million N95 masks available to Americans at no cost​

“People looking to pick up the free masks will be limited to three per person, a White House official said. "To ensure broad access for all Americans, there will be three masks available per person …”

Population of US: 327 million

That’s 1.2 masks per person.
Let’s Go Brandon!

A8284DA0-3769-4F99-A0AE-A2C29D948B12.jpeg

Last edited:

“People looking to pick up the free masks will be limited to three per person, a White House official said. "To ensure broad access for all Americans, there will be three masks available per person …”

Let’s Go Brandon!

View attachment 591380
Can we add Snack-Pack tapioca puddin too

Let’s Go Brandon!

View attachment 591380
President of the United States until January 20th, 2025. And there is NOTHING you can do about it! :auiqs.jpg:

You must be proud.
Nope. Just sitting back with my arms crossed and a big smile on my face because that fact PISSES you off. :)
Hear that? It's the world smallest harp playing for you and the rest of Alt-Right Nation. At least Biden (while late to the game) is doing something positive about preventative measures and testing ramp up. Sure, he deserves a lot of criticism for not making these a priority...but so does your savior. :)

From the files of "On This Date In Covid History"...(with apologies to Colbert)...Memba these famous last words?? :auiqs.jpg:
Two years ago today.

“It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine,”

Nope. Just sitting back with my arms crossed and a big smile on my face because that fact PISSES you off. :)
Hear that? It's the world smallest harp playing for you and the rest of Alt-Right Nation. At least Biden (while late to the game) is doing something positive about preventative measures and testing ramp up. Sure, he deserves a lot of criticism for not making these a priority...but so does your savior. :)

From the files of "On This Date In Covid History"...(with apologies to Colbert)...Memba these famous last words?? :auiqs.jpg:
Two years ago today.

“It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine,”
Well, all of us who love America are passed that Brandon is destroying America. Latest polls show it’s about 80% of us.

And then there’s you, the 20% who hate America and are enjoying the pain and suffering he’s causing people.

Two years ago today.

BUT BUT TRUMP!
Tell us more about xenophobe Trump and his horrific travel restrictions.

Hey, Hey, Hey!!!

Be nice to Brandon and he might sniff your hair, well if you are female and young enough, and just remember had it not been fro Trump Brandon would be in his dementia ward of the retirement home eating his pudding cup and watching the Cosby show while wondering what Raven hair smelled like…

Two years ago today.

Enjoy the ride down. Joes fuck ups have only begun

Well, all of us who love America are passed that Brandon is destroying America. Latest polls show it’s about 80% of us.

And then there’s you, the 20% who hate America and are enjoying the pain and suffering he’s causing people.
Nope. Again, I'm enjoying YOUR pain and YOUR misery. Because Biden is President and there is nothing you can do about it. Biden's approval rating stands at 40%. But since he's been playing janitor since Day 1, I'm not surprised. People tend to blame the guy sitting in the big office. At least we know the buck stops at his desk. Not passed off like his predecessor did.

Forum List

Back