Biden and the Dems are harming the hard-working middle class

Trump economic boom? :ack-1:
Lost 3 million jobs
GDP never over 3 percent
Trump gave the US historically good economic numbers, Winger! If it wasn't for Fauci's science experiment gone wrong that would have continued right up to the election and Trump would have soundly beaten Joe Biden.

Instead we're saddled with one of the most Economically clueless administration's we've EVER had!

I’m retired and doing great under President Biden
My stocks and Real Estate holdings have gone up significantly
Of course you are.

Biden's policies are not all that bad for people who do not have to produce. Interesting that you do not see the inherent problem with that....

Tax increases. You immediately validate you steal from those with instead of helping the poor with increasing opportunities.
Want money the government can hand out? Eliminate 2/3 of these Federal departments, their staffs and facilities:
maxresdefault.jpg

I SWEAR it is from having to scroll past that post. I swear!

Oh, bullshit! You liberals blamed Trump. You got the Main Stream Media to blame him for Covid. You portrayed Joe Biden as the "savior" who would fix what Trump supposedly hadn't gotten done! Funny thing though, Winger! More people have died from Covid under Biden than died under Trump and Joe had the vaccines that Trump pushed through! Can you imagine where we'd be right now if we were depending on Joe Biden to get that done? He can't even get Covid tests made!
Precisely! Biden has demonstrated that he is so incompetent that he actually CANCELLED the order for the tests, and said he didn’t anticipate another variant.

Can you imagine where we’d be in he had been president when COVID first hit? Would he have been able to pull together public-private partnerships - and introduce them to us and explain what’s happening in daily, unscripted pressers - to build ventilators…..to develop therapeutics…..to warp-speed a vaccine like Trump did? NOPE.

And you’re right. The left used the virus as “proof” that Trump was incompetent, and the media didnt even cover his press conferences be+ause it showed how much he was doing. To this day, libersls I talk to are clueless about all he did. Instead, the media sold gullible idiots (such as the poster you replied to) on the idea that Biden - a man so incompetent they kept him hidden in the basement - would ger everything back to normal within months,

Why?

Stocks and real-estate have gone up.
Real estate is up because people’s lives have been on hold and they don’t want to move, creating low inventory for the few who do.

As far as stocks, are you living under a rock? Biden’s unnecessary spending, combined with the expanded welfare state, has created too much money chasing too few goods - and inflation at a 40-year high. The Fed now has to take aggressive action to tighten the money supply by raising rates, and that has already had an adverse impact on stocks. We are on the edge of a cliff, and tens of millions of middle-class Americans, who have saved their retirement, will see major losses.

Of course you are.

Biden's policies are not all that bad for people who do not have to produce. Interesting that you do not see the inherent problem with that....
Yes, exactly…..the government workers and retirees are OK, given their inflation-protected salaries and pensions. The low-income people don’t care, because their welfare will go up the same rate as inflation, and Dems will be crying to give them even more.

It’s the hard-working middle class, which is made up of decent, law-abiding Americans who supoort themselves, that is paying the price.

Of course you are.

A million new Infrastructure jobs are good for working Americans. So are higher wages.

A million new Infrastructure jobs are good for working Americans. So are higher wages.
That’s why the higher wages were great under Trump, when we had no inflation. That’s what is called REAL wage growth.

Now any increase in wages is MORE than eaten up by Biden’s inflation-causing policies. REAL wages are down under Biden.

That’s why the higher wages were great under Trump, when we had no inflation. That’s what is called REAL wage growth.

Now any increase in wages is MORE than eaten up by Biden’s inflation-causing policies. REAL wages are down under Biden.

Our current inflation is a global crisis due to disrupted supply lines. Little Biden can do that he isn’t already doing.
Wages are up because workers have more leverage in demanding better working conditions

Oh, bullshit! You liberals blamed Trump. You got the Main Stream Media to blame him for Covid. You portrayed Joe Biden as the "savior" who would fix what Trump supposedly hadn't gotten done! Funny thing though, Winger! More people have died from Covid under Biden than died under Trump and Joe had the vaccines that Trump pushed through! Can you imagine where we'd be right now if we were depending on Joe Biden to get that done? He can't even get Covid tests made!

Trumps response to COVID

1. It’s not my fault
2. This thing better not mess up my great economy
3. COVID has to be over before the election

Bush showed leadership after 9-11. He used it as an opportunity to unite the country in the fight against terrorism
He was willing to make tough decisions while Trump used COVID as a political tool and denied the seriousness of the threat.

Our current inflation is a global crisis due to disrupted supply lines. Little Biden can do that he isn’t already doing.
Wages are up because workers have more leverage in demanding better working conditions
And the fact that he has handed so much money out to 90% of Americin parents, devaluing the dollar, has nothing to do with it? That he flooded the market with money, allowing people who otherwise couldn’t afford it, to buy discretionary goods that are now in short supply, driving costs up further? (I personally know someone who told me she bought an expensive wooden jewelry storage unit that she couldn’t afford previously - she could barely cover groceries - thanks to her monthly “stipend” from the government. Now multiply that by 200 million people, and prices go up.)

Amazing how you leftists blamed Trump for everything and refuse to hold Biden, who is clearly demented, for even a single negative.

Trumps response to COVID

1. It’s not my fault
2. This thing better not mess up my great economy
3. COVID has to be over before the election

Bush showed leadership after 9-11. He used it as an opportunity to unite the country in the fight against terrorism
He was willing to make tough decisions while Trump used COVID as a political tool and denied the seriousness of the threat.
OMG. You are completely clueless as to the many steps Trump took! Are you telling me that NONE of the steps he shared during his press conference counted? (Did you even watch the press conference?)

Your idol, Mengele-Fauci said early on that the virus would not be a problem here, and that masks wouldn’t help.

And you are skipping over that Biden, despite saying he would stop COVID within months, has done NOTHING other than whisper “get the vaccine” (developed in record time under Trump’s warp speed) and CANCEL a big order of test kits because, he explained, he didn’t anticipate we’d have another variant.

OMG. You are completely clueless as to the many steps Trump took! Are you telling me that NONE of the steps he shared during his press conference counted? (Did you even watch the press conference?)

Your idol, Mengele-Fauci said early on that the virus would not be a problem here, and that masks wouldn’t help.

And you are skipping over that Biden, despite saying he would stop COVID within months, has done NOTHING other than whisper “get the vaccine” (developed in record time under Trump’s warp speed) and CANCEL a big order of test kits because, he explained, he didn’t anticipate we’d have another variant.
Trump pushed the development of a vaccine. It worked with his agenda to have a cure in place before Election Day.
If only he had pushed taking precautions to slow the spread
If only he had worn a fucking MASK and not whined that he did not look good in a mask
If only he didn’t hold rallies where people were urged not to wear masks or keep six feet apart
If only he worked with the global community to fight COVID
If only he had urged EVERYONE to get vaccinated

Trump worked against those leaders who were taking tough actions against COVID

Last edited:
Trump pushed the development of a vaccine. It worked with his agenda to have a cure in place before Election Day.
If only he had pushed taking precautions to slow the spread
If only he had worn a fucking MASK and not whined that he did not look good in a mask
If only he didn’t hold rallies where people were urged not to wear masks or keep six feet apart
If only he worked with the global community to fight COVID

Trump worked against those leaders who were taking tough actions against COVID
I’m getting fed up with your blinders. If you can’t see that Biden is a completely incompetent idiot who does nothing but, to quote Obama, “f up everything he touches,” there’s no use debating. It’s like that saying “trying to teach a pig to sing.”

Instead, you go back to blaming Trump to divert from the fact that YOUR demented fool can’t do a blessed thing, other than to take something and f it up.

I’m getting fed up with your blinders. If you can’t see that Biden is a completely incompetent idiot who does nothing but, to quote Obama, “f up everything he touches,” there’s no use debating. It’s like that saying “trying to teach a pig to sing.”

Instead, you go back to blaming Trump to divert from the fact that YOUR demented fool can’t do a blessed thing, other than to take something and f it up.

I pointed out what Trump did wrong in his response to COVID
Show me what Biden should have done that he didn’t

Democrats started turning their backs on the American worker in 1994, when Clinton signed NAFTA. But that's nothing compared to today and the total disdain they have for American workers and taxpayers. The Democrat party and neocons are the enemy of the American worker and taxpayer.

Democrats started turning their backs on the American worker in 1994, when Clinton signed NAFTA. But that's nothing compared to today and the total disdain they have for American workers and taxpayers. The Democrat party and neocons are the enemy of the American worker and taxpayer.

It is Democrats taking the lead for higher wages and benefits.
It is Dems pushing for more healthcare
It is Dems pushing for increased childcare benefits
It is Dems pushing for collective bargaining and workplace safety

It is Democrats taking the lead for higher wages and benefits.
It is Dems pushing for more healthcare
It is Dems pushing for increased childcare benefits
It is Dems pushing for collective bargaining and workplace safety
All those things Democrats are "pushing for" are basically power grabs designed to control people for their exploitation. Free trade and open borders are what Democrats are for and they're against everything you say Dems want.

Fed statistics show that the top 1% have more of the nation's wealth than the middle 60%. This is the first time this has happened since the Fed has tracked this statistic. It is real.
So? Why would I be worried of another’s wealth? Money is not a static pie.

Forum List

Back