Biden and the Dems are harming the hard-working middle class

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Leftists always like to say how they want to help the lower- and middle-class, by giving away more free stuff of course, but their policies are KILLING the financial well-being of tens of millions of middle class people!

I am talking about retirees and near-retirees - the ones who did everything right to prepare for their golden years. They worked regular jobs all their lives, and saved and invested for 30 to 40 years.

But Biden (or his Marxist handlers) are buying votes - under the pretense of “equity” - with handouts for whatever specific group they deem worthy, be it parents earning $150,000 with a child, or proposing to abolish student loans, make college free, whatever. That has already driven inflation to a 40-year-high.

The result is that the Fed is now forced to take aggressive action to control Biden’s damage and has announced as many as five rate hikes this year. That not only means that borrowers with adjustable rates will be hit hard, but he has spooked the stock market in anticipation of rising (inflation-fighting) rates.

So, in order to give parents with six-figure incomes money, and with the threat of more handouts, including to illegals, elderly people like my mother living in an ALF off her savings is getting hit hard, and independent retirees, looking forward to a return to travel and other activities they saved for, will see their standard of living fall.

The Middle Class voted for President Trump- Brandon is just seeking revenge the only way he knows how.

Those Middle Class folks who pulled the "D" lever in 2020 are learning what happens when you are a traitor to your class.
This is true. Democrat voters fall into one of two categories: 1) the lower-income in the inner-cities who vote for more handouts, and 2) the grad school, affluent professionals, also in the cities (or suburbs), who are able to buy their way out of Democrat policies by living in wealthy areas

The Republicans are made up of the vast middle - the working to middle class who work hard for a living. They see how Democrats hand out so much to those with an 11th grade education, or barely finished high school but with no marketable skills, are given money for food, free health care, subsidizing housing, paid breakfasts and lunches for their kids, etc., etc., and resent that they are being elevated, at no effort of their own, to the same level that they themselves are working and sacrificing for.

I’m retired and doing great under President Biden
My stocks and Real Estate holdings have gone up significantly
1. They’re heading down now, wise-guy. Biden has gone so far to the left that he’s driving inflation and spooking the markets wih impending rate hikes.

2. I thought you were a leftist who cares about the poor and low-income, and wants to keep giving them more taxpayer-provided free stuff. But you DGAF about how all that hurts the middle class, and particularly the middle class seniors, who have (unlike the poor people) contributed to society for 40 years?

^^^ And this is what lefties are after - give out enough free to bring poor people UP to a lower-middle class lifestyle, and bring the middle class DOWN to a lower-middle class lifestyle. That is why that poster above doesn’t care about how liberal policies hurt the middle class - their goal is EQUITY.

You do realize that the stock market is going to tank just as soon as the Fed starts imposing those rate hikes...right, Winger?
He doesn’t realize that. He has no comprehension of economics. If he did, he wouldn’t have voted for the leftists who are about to tank his stock portfolio.

I’m retired and doing great under President Biden
My stocks and Real Estate holdings have gone up significantly
A dog that shits fast, don't shit long. Let's see what happens in the next couple months. But I do commend you on your real estate investments even though Biden had nothing to do with their rise.

You do realize that the stock market is going to tank just as soon as the Fed starts imposing those rate hikes...right, Winger?
That one, and many just like "it" have the elitist agenda so far up their asses it spills out of their marxist mouths daily.
More than likely that one will get the memo from the top on when to dump so his losses will be minimal

Remember, they believe in no God, no payment for sin and so money, fame and the NOW is all that matters to them.

Leftists always like to say how they want to help the lower- and middle-class, by giving away more free stuff of course, but their policies are KILLING the financial well-being of tens of millions of middle class people!

I am talking about retirees and near-retirees - the ones who did everything right to prepare for their golden years. They worked regular jobs all their lives, and saved and invested for 30 to 40 years.

But Biden (or his Marxist handlers) are buying votes - under the pretense of “equity” - with handouts for whatever specific group they deem worthy, be it parents earning $150,000 with a child, or proposing to abolish student loans, make college free, whatever. That has already driven inflation to a 40-year-high.

The result is that the Fed is now forced to take aggressive action to control Biden’s damage and has announced as many as five rate hikes this year. That not only means that borrowers with adjustable rates will be hit hard, but he has spooked the stock market in anticipation of rising (inflation-fighting) rates.

So, in order to give parents with six-figure incomes money, and with the threat of more handouts, including to illegals, elderly people like my mother living in an ALF off her savings is getting hit hard, and independent retirees, looking forward to a return to travel and other activities they saved for, will see their standard of living fall.

Not even a link.

From reading your post, I assume you're not an expert.

Not even a link.

From reading your post, I assume you're not an expert.
Why do I need a link? The fed has said they will raise rates up to five times this year, and the stock market is tanking. Anyone who took Econ 101 knows that higher interest rates hurt the stock market.

Tell me when any president has done anything for the middle class. Being middle class in america has never been a picnic, not even in the 50s as some claim.

Why do I need a link? The fed has said they will raise rates up to five times this year, and the stock market is tanking. Anyone who took Econ 101 knows that higher interest rates hurt the stock market.
Even if you gave a him link, that obtuse schmuck would still ramble out some worthless troll shit.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Tell me when any president has done anything for the middle class. Being middle class in america has never been a picnic, not even in the 50s as some claim.
Trump did. Lowest unemployment in my life, increasing wages on the lower end for the first time in decades, a booming stock market, etc. He did it by creating a business-friendly environment by reducing taxes on corporations (to a globally competitive level) and cutting out the red-tape regulations.

I look forward to his return in 2025.

Even if you gave a him link, that obtuse schmuck would still ramble out some worthless troll shit.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Thanks. And I mean, really….I needed a link to show that raising interest rates has a detrimental effect on the stock market? I thought even obtuse schmucks knew that.

As usual you blame inflation on people who need help. Income inequality is growing in this country. The Fed reported that for the first time, the top 1% own more of the nation's wealth than the middle 60%. The rich have gained over $6 trillion dollars since the pandemic began. That is not Marxism as you have no clue what you are talking about.

What is causing inflation is broken supply chains and the coronavirus. Those do not respond to the Fed. Considering that interest rates are at zero essentially, interest rate hikes are not scary. The more important thing for the Fed is not to panic and act rationally.

Helping people who are struggling is not a handout. Republicans gave handouts to the rich with their tax bill.

The Middle Class voted for President Trump- Brandon is just seeking revenge the only way he knows how.

Those Middle Class folks who pulled the "D" lever in 2020 are learning what happens when you are a traitor to your class.

You are the one who is a traitor. Biden has tried to help the middle class while Trump and the Republicans helped the rich.

He doesn’t realize that. He has no comprehension of economics. If he did, he wouldn’t have voted for the leftists who are about to tank his stock portfolio.

You have no understanding how economics work. Income inequality is growing.

Forum List

Back