CNN silent as guest destroys Biden

It is a disaster.
How the world must see America today is also a disaster.
We had Trump, the world did not like Trump. Then we elected a senile old man who can't complete a sentence without losing his train of thought. A man who promised unity and gave us even more division. A man who promised compromise, and gave us even more partisanship. A man who promised better foreign policies who gave us even worse foreign policy.
On down the line. And the worst of it? We have two more years of this.
And two more years of Schumer and Pelozi trying to out crazy the crazy. The Democratic Party went full retard. And is committed to stay there.

And the interesting thing is, he didn't have time to mention HALF of Biden's screw-ups. Afghanistan, the border, the mandates, masking...the list goes on and on.
That is because they are not screw-ups. The fact is that CNN, MSNBC, etc. have been critical of all presidents, no matter what their party affiliation. Presidents make mistakes and bad decisions all the time, and you have gotten used to applauding tump for his gaffes, which were many.

That is because they are not screw-ups. The fact is that CNN, MSNBC, etc. have been critical of all presidents, no matter what their party affiliation. Presidents make mistakes and bad decisions all the time, and you have gotten used to applauding tump for his gaffes, which were many.
Oh just stfu will you. Stupid.

CNN regularly criticizes Biden and points out problems.

Unlike Fox and Trump, as we all know.
Because I watch cnn AND fox, as well as msdnc, oan, salon, infowars, Huffington post, and any source I can get my hands on from ANY bias, I can see very clearly that you only consume left leaning media that confirms your bias. I'm pretty dissatisfied with fox, but I know without a doubt that fox was and is VERY critical of Trump, and I know because I saw it myself. Mac, you look ignorant when you post stuff like this that you don't actually know.

LOL....Cooper is just sitting there pondering if he should blow the guest after the show. ;)

Jokes aside I thought the guest was very "kind" to Tater The Putz given his abject failure as POTUS.

Abject.....adjective.....utterly wretched or hopeless.

Forum List

Back