Biden and the Dems are harming the hard-working middle class

1. They’re heading down now, wise-guy. Biden has gone so far to the left that he’s driving inflation and spooking the markets wih impending rate hikes.

2. I thought you were a leftist who cares about the poor and low-income, and wants to keep giving them more taxpayer-provided free stuff. But you DGAF about how all that hurts the middle class, and particularly the middle class seniors, who have (unlike the poor people) contributed to society for 40 years?

^^^ And this is what lefties are after - give out enough free to bring poor people UP to a lower-middle class lifestyle, and bring the middle class DOWN to a lower-middle class lifestyle. That is why that poster above doesn’t care about how liberal policies hurt the middle class - their goal is EQUITY.
Dems artificial equity is neither democracy nor intelligent.

Gee, who do you think knows more about healthcare issues than healthcare workers? If they make a decision not to be vaccinated then what gives you the right to question that decision? These are the same people who put their lives at risk fighting this pandemic...going in to work day after day...in environments that were dangerous...yet THEY are going to be forced to get a vaccine which nobody knows the long term effects of yet! To be quite blunt, Winger...that's deeply disturbing and totally unfair.
They are jeopardizing themselves and the patients they serve
YOU don’t get to choose whether you should infect other people

Fire them

Fire them
Vaxxed and unvaxxed both spread the virus.

This thing is morphing into another version of the flu, and Dems are panicked. How can they win the midterms if they can’t convince people it’s too risky to vote in person and thus get a chance to harvest a massive number of mail-in ballots, like last time?

Fire them
Explain why THEY don't get to choose when people in other professions do! They are healthcare professionals. They went into work day after day...week after week...month after month...to save the lives of other people and then people like you say "Fire them!" if they choose not to get vaccinated? They jeopardized themselves during the pandemic while you hid under your bed at home, Winger but then you turn around and say that they shouldn't have the same rights as you do?

What makes this REALLY absurd however is THAT policy of firing those healthcare workers has now left us so short staffed in our healthcare facilities that the same liberals that fired those workers for not getting vaccinated then had to turn around and change the rules so staff still recovering from Covid could come back to work which is far more dangerous to the public than a healthy non vaccinated person would EVER be!

Vaxxed and unvaxxed both spread the virus.

This thing is morphing into another version of the flu, and Dems are panicked. How can they win the midterms if they can’t convince people it’s too risky to vote in person and thus get a chance to harvest a massive number of mail-in ballots, like last time?

The unvaxed are many more times likely to get the disease and many more times likely to be hospitalized and die

Their bodies have no immunity at all

You do realize that the stock market is going to tank just as soon as the Fed starts imposing those rate hikes...right, Winger?
Right Winger is just a Paid Bot for The Globalist Dem Tard Cabal. No point in responding to his nonsense as most likely all of it are lies. He's probably some 300 LB Welfare Queen with 6 kids living in a Trailer Trash Paradise.

Never mind the pile of empty Natty Lite beer cans in the corner of his porch that have overflowed his trash can when you go to visit him, or the Walter Mondale for President Bumper sticker on his old Ford Pinto.

I’m retired and doing great under President Biden
My stocks and Real Estate holdings have gone up significantly

Inflation tends to raise the monetary value of something but doesn't positively affect the value of the money you are gaining.

It's like the argument they made about the economy being great because there was record spending at Christmas ...
Without the understanding that if people bought the same stuff at an increased cost, that would have produced record spending.

You're attempting to express the kind of House of Cards logic that creates problems.

Last edited:

Inflation tends to raise the monetary value of something but doesn't positively affect the value of the money you are gaining.

It's like the argument they made about the economy being great because there was record spending at Christmas ...
Without the understanding that if people bought the same stuff at an increased cost, that would have produced record spending.

You're using the kind of House of Cards logic that creates problems.

Winger thought he was "winning" because the stock market was up and his 401K was doing well! Now the Fed is about to raise interest rates and the average 401K lost about $7,000 just this week and that's BEFORE the Fed acted! He thinks he's "winning" because the value of the house he owns has increased but that's because there is such a shortage of housing right now that it's driven the prices way up. So how does that benefit the average person? The answer to that is that it doesn't. If you sell your home now you have to move to other housing which is going to cost more. The money you thought you were making has now just come in one hand and gone right out the other. Oh, but you will have to pay more in taxes because of the now inflated value of your property!

Winger thought he was "winning" because the stock market was up and his 401K was doing well! Now the Fed is about to raise interest rates and the average 401K lost about $7,000 just this week and that's BEFORE the Fed acted! He thinks he's "winning" because the value of the house he owns has increased but that's because there is such a shortage of housing right now that it's driven the prices way up. So how does that benefit the average person? The answer to that is that it doesn't. If you sell your home now you have to move to other housing which is going to cost more. The money you thought you were making has now just come in one hand and gone right out the other. Oh, but you will have to pay more in taxes because of the now inflated value of your property!

I might be giving rightwinger too much credit ... But I did go back and alter my statement at the end of my post.
I changed the word "using" to "attempting to express" ... Because I am not positive, he even believes the shit he posts.

I might be giving rightwinger too much credit ... But I did go back and alter my statement at the end of my post.
I changed the word "using" to "attempting to express" ... Because I am not positive, he even believes the shit he posts.

I'm probably giving him too much credit as well, Black! I find it hard to believe that someone who is so economically naive as he is would ever have had the where with all to amass a sizable portfolio of stocks. People that claim they're "wealthy" on here I always take with a grain of salt...especially when they're coming from the political viewpoint of a Winger!

I'm probably giving him too much credit as well, Black! I find it hard to believe that someone who is so economically naive as he is would ever have had the where with all to amass a sizable portfolio of stocks. People that claim they're "wealthy" on here I always take with a grain of salt...especially when they're coming from the political viewpoint of a Winger!

Just watch rightwinger and don't be fooled ... He's not stupid, just a troll.
You might be crazy if you even believe a thing he posts is really what he thinks.
I wouldn't know and don't care.

Test your skills ... Make your point, and ensure it isn't the same garbage.

Real estate is up because people’s lives have been on hold and they don’t want to move, creating low inventory for the few who do.

As far as stocks, are you living under a rock? Biden’s unnecessary spending, combined with the expanded welfare state, has created too much money chasing too few goods - and inflation at a 40-year high. The Fed now has to take aggressive action to tighten the money supply by raising rates, and that has already had an adverse impact on stocks. We are on the edge of a cliff, and tens of millions of middle-class Americans, who have saved their retirement, will see major losses.
And?

The statement was very simple, stocks and real estate are up.

It was not the economy was doing great, Biden is doing well, we are better off or any other such nonsense. It was a simple and straightforward statement on calling what RW said was a lie when it was clearly not.

Stocks and real estate are up. That is just a fact.

And?

The statement was very simple, stocks and real estate are up.

It was not the economy was doing great, Biden is doing well, we are better off or any other such nonsense. It was a simple and straightforward statement on calling what RW said was a lie when it was clearly not.

Stocks and real estate are up. That is just a fact.
They’re up as of when? They have taken a big stumble the last couple of weeks and are heading down further, thanks to Bideninflation.

Meh. I have the same tendency, there is a clear disproportionate amount of self made millionaires trolling here. The reality though is that the truth of the statement is immaterial to the point.

Where your stocks and real-estate holding are at or how much you made does not not reflect, in any way whatsoever, the value of policies to the greater society.

Indeed, I think most of the bobble heads here using such to claim Biden is doing well seem to not understand that far more money is made by the very wealthy from BAD policy they can take advantage of rather than good policy.

They’re up as of when? They have taken a big stumble the last couple of weeks and are heading down further, thanks to Bideninflation.
VERY recently, yes.

And they are likely to have far more problems in the future because inflation though, by definition, that means they will still be 'up.'

None of which is a counter to the statement I made which is why quoting me is rather nonsensical. The argument against Biden's economic policy, if you can call it that, is not pretending unemployment numbers and the value of stocks or real-estate are not seeing some of the best numbers ever. They are.

The problem is that the entire system itself has, quite literally, fallen apart. That happens when you try and shut down something as massive as the WORLD economy, not even just the United States economy. Raising stock market prices has always been an absolute shit stat to rave about, even when Trump was in office. It is not a reasonable gague of economic sucsess. Nor are housing prices. The UE rate is useful but only in its context, something that the Biden sycophants have studiously ignored.

VERY recently, yes.

And they are likely to have far more problems in the future because inflation though, by definition, that means they will still be 'up.'

None of which is a counter to the statement I made which is why quoting me is rather nonsensical. The argument against Biden's economic policy, if you can call it that, is not pretending unemployment numbers and the value of stocks or real-estate are not seeing some of the best numbers ever. They are.

The problem is that the entire system itself has, quite literally, fallen apart. That happens when you try and shut down something as massive as the WORLD economy, not even just the United States economy. Raising stock market prices has always been an absolute shit stat to rave about, even when Trump was in office. It is not a reasonable gague of economic sucsess. Nor are housing prices. The UE rate is useful but only in its context, something that the Biden sycophants have studiously ignored.
What I am saying, and it is still accurate, is that Biden’s unnecessary and excessive welfare expansion - with the threat of more to come - has resulted in inflation, which in turn is causing the Fed to raise rates to combat it, and the middle-income retirement savers are about to be hit hard - yet the liberals’ answer to all of it is to give away more money, and thus create an endless cycle of more inflation, with more giveaways to combat it.

What I am saying, and it is still accurate, is that Biden’s unnecessary and excessive welfare expansion - with the threat of more to come - has resulted in inflation, which in turn is causing the Fed to raise rates to combat it, and the middle-income retirement savers are about to be hit hard - yet the liberals’ answer to all of it is to give away more money, and thus create an endless cycle of more inflation, with more giveaways to combat it.
I cannot disagree.

I’m retired and doing great under President Biden
My stocks and Real Estate holdings have gone up significantly
I mean this sincerely, that is great for you. You are one data point. Are you the exception or part of the minority thriving under 40 year high inflation or are you part of the majority that we aren’t seeing?

You are the one who is a traitor. Biden has tried to help the middle class while Trump and the Republicans helped the rich.
How is Biden helping the Middle Class if they are paying astronomically more for goods and services they paid for over the last 5 years? Inflation is expected but hyper-inflation is a response to policy. The reality is that Biden in his prime would never go for these policies he is pushing. He is owned by the hard Left and it is they who are pushing these policies and spending that are having an adverse impact on our economy and hitting the Middle Class.

Forum List

Back