Biden and the Dems are harming the hard-working middle class

Trump did not. Trump already had the lowest rate of unemployment when he took office. That is like a quarterback starting from the other side's 2 yard line and talking about the great drive he led. Wages are now increasing for workers on the lower end. The stock market has been booming ever since the pandemic. Trump allowed big businesses to pollute the air and water. Regulations are there for a purpose. Corporations have not been sharing the wealth with their workers. The rich have been the big winners as corporations have used the money for stock buybacks and other useless things. Even Obama was willing to cut corporate tax rates to a globally competitive level.
Simple question for you, BB! If wages go up by 1% but the cost of living goes up by 2%...are workers better off?

That one, and many just like "it" have the elitist agenda so far up their asses it spills out of their marxist mouths daily.
More than likely that one will get the memo from the top on when to dump so his losses will be minimal

Remember, they believe in no God, no payment for sin and so money, fame and the NOW is all that matters to them.
LOL...Winger doesn't own stocks, Basic. People like him "claim" to be successful on the internet when in reality they don't have two nickels to rub together. How would he have made his money? He's clueless about business and spends twenty hours a day posting here! If he owns a home it was probably left to him in Mom's will. If Mom's still alive then Winger is living in her basement.

LOL...Winger doesn't own stocks, Basic. People like him "claim" to be successful on the internet when in reality they don't have two nickels to rub together. How would he have made his money? He's clueless about business and spends twenty hours a day posting here! If he owns a home it was probably left to him in Mom's will. If Mom's still alive then Winger is living in her basement.

I have substantial investment in index funds and two homes. I also have a monster of a pension I made my money through 40 years of hard work for the Dept of Defense.
My mom is 90 and very much alive.

Both of my homes and 401k portfolio went up substantially under President Biden.

He doesn’t realize that. He has no comprehension of economics. If he did, he wouldn’t have voted for the leftists who are about to tank his stock portfolio.
Exactly, leftists are clueless on the economy. Pro-union liberal Democrats are the reason for the loss of blue collar jobs. Union members demanding pay raises are why CEOs were forced to move those jobs to China. Will union members and liberal Democrats ever learn?

I have substantial investment in index funds and two homes. I also have a monster of a pension I made my money through 40 years of hard work for the Dept of Defense.
My mom is 90 and very much alive.

Both of my homes and 401k portfolio went up substantially under President Biden.
Sure, Winger...
Ever notice how the people who brag the most about how much wealth they have here always turn out to be the most full of shit when it comes to how much wealth they have?

That is all you can do when you have no argument. It is the rich that are stealing. They can buy members of Congress to prevent any tax increases which they can well afford.
Tax increases. You immediately validate you steal from those with instead of helping the poor with increasing opportunities.
Want money the government can hand out? Eliminate 2/3 of these Federal departments, their staffs and facilities:

He's talking about Democrats locking down to kill the Trump economic boom, Winger! Have you forgotten how good the numbers were under Trump? Democrats used Covid...

Trump economic boom? :ack-1:
Lost 3 million jobs
GDP never over 3 percent

All I see is maters not what party is in power. The rich continue to get richer buy up everything, the working class has been shrinking & we have to many people living on the street in our very rich nation.

Thanks to the Kung Flu.

Interesting how the Democrats and the Chinese both wanted Trump out of the White House and the Kung Flu magically appeared just in time to make that happen.

Americans have a history of flocking to a President in times of crisis. Look at Bush after 9-11, he had 80 percent approval

Trump could have easily used COVID to show his leadership. America would have supported him

Instead, Trump minimized the crisis, politicized it, lied, promised easy fixes and blamed China

Cost him the election

Americans have a history of flocking to a President in times of crisis. Look at Bush after 9-11, he had 80 percent approval

Trump could have easily used COVID to show his leadership. America would have supported him

Instead, Trump minimized the crisis, politicized it, lied, promised easy fixes and blamed China

Cost him the election
Oh, bullshit! You liberals blamed Trump. You got the Main Stream Media to blame him for Covid. You portrayed Joe Biden as the "savior" who would fix what Trump supposedly hadn't gotten done! Funny thing though, Winger! More people have died from Covid under Biden than died under Trump and Joe had the vaccines that Trump pushed through! Can you imagine where we'd be right now if we were depending on Joe Biden to get that done? He can't even get Covid tests made!

Forum List

Back