Biden Administration Threatens Texas Over Trans Kids: 'HHS Will Take Immediate Action If Needed

Biden Administration Threatens Texas Over Trans Kids: 'HHS Will Take Immediate Action If Needed​

Good to see! Government needs to stay out of these parent’s lives, this isn’t Nazi Germany.
So you believe the government needs to stay out of parents lives. So you believe that if parents seek conversion therapy for their gay child is okay. What if the parents go to a therapist to work with their child on accepting their sex, it that their right?

So you believe the government needs to stay out of parents lives. So you believe that if parents seek conversion therapy for their gay child is okay. What if the parents go to a therapist to work with their child on accepting their sex, it that their right?
Yes, albeit pretty awful of them to do

Yes, albeit pretty awful of them to do
Not in their belief system and who are you to judge, and maybe it works, kids are often confused when growing up. This is anecdotal evidence however a family I know well had a daughter in her early teens announced she was gay, a year goes by and then she said she was a he, another year or so goes by and she is 17 and dating a guy and is now a straight girl. They have no idea who or what they want to be when they grow up. Kids, ideas and emotions can change daily. They need to learn about themselves before they try to change who they are or might become. That takes real maturity and 21 and under are not capable of such a big decision, hell many of those 21 to their 60's, 70's and 80's have no clue. I am against such surgery until you are an adult and the government shouldn't allow surgery until such a time.

The sick people including Joe Biden will stop at nothing. No degeneracy, no perversion, no demonic inclination is enough for them.

No one voted for this, outside of a tiny number of sick people, no one.

The Doctors involved can all go to hell.

President Biden’s HHS has gone all-in on radical transgender ideology, encouraging early body-changing medical interventions as “gender-affirming” care. From the HHS Office of Population Affairs publication:

And it can ruin their lives, too.
What kind of interventions constitute “early gender-affirming care”?

This is awful. Children and adolescents with gender dysphoria certainly need proper care and support. But puberty blocking is not benign and can lead to adverse medical issues such as reduced bone density — which is why it is no longer recommended in the U.K. and Finland, for example.
Mutilating surgeries on genitals and breasts of minors should be off the table altogether. They are irreversible, result in sterilization when of the genitals, and remove healthy organs.

Why was this thread I started morphed into this thread? A totally different issue is involved in the thread which I started.

Not in their belief system and who are you to judge, and maybe it works, kids are often confused when growing up. This is anecdotal evidence however a family I know well had a daughter in her early teens announced she was gay, a year goes by and then she said she was a he, another year or so goes by and she is 17 and dating a guy and is now a straight girl. They have no idea who or what they want to be when they grow up. Kids, ideas and emotions can change daily. They need to learn about themselves before they try to change who they are or might become. That takes real maturity and 21 and under are not capable of such a big decision, hell many of those 21 to their 60's, 70's and 80's have no clue. I am against such surgery until you are an adult and the government shouldn't allow surgery until such a time.

Remember that we are told the human brain isn't fully mature until people reach their 20s and yet the same people tell us that a 10-year old is competent to decide what gender they are and can undergo early sex change procedures.

Why does it bother you that they cannot have the same freedom as you?
How will there gender change etc affect you?
Are you on a crusade from religion doing gods work?

BTW. Its nothing to do with Biden. You never objected to the same HHS when Trump was there and the same procedures were done on the sly.
What freedom is being denied, dummy?

THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF GROOMERS:
1648855668399.png

This is a state issue, not a federal, he has no authority to demand a state to change their care.

This has nothing to with him. Not sure why you brought him into it. The state has no right to interfere in medical decisions between a parent, child and doctor as long as it is following established medical guidelines.
Transgender is a mental illness, nothing is proven otherwise. To allow children to play into this dysphoria is abuse. When they become adults, then do what you want, until then should we not cater to a whim. Children have enough confusing issues growing up, this just makes it worse. Biden is playing to his base.
Again, nothing to do with Biden (as if DeSantis isn’t p,aging to the base :rolleyes: ).

Doctors don’t treat every confused child as if it were gender dysphasia…very few are diagnosed with it and they undergo conserible counseling first. What you propose is do nothing until the child is 21 (and hope he doesn’t become another suicide). Treatments like puberty blockers are reversible but go a long ways towards reducing suicidal ideation. That makes it a treatment DeSantis would deny for purely political reasons and to a tiny already marginalized group of peop,e.

True there are some parents who give into their kids insanity because they love them and they don't want to lose them. But many, MANY parents are opposing this and it is being done AGAINST their will. What you don't hear about, what the media does not want you to hear about are the number of young people...and older...who try to transition back with limited results. They totally regret what they did and wonder how the medical folk. (i won't call it a profession anymore) could do this to them knowing the dangers and the regrets of these victims of this profoundly evil procedures.
What specifically is being done against a parents will?

"
The word “intersex” relates to physical sexual characteristics, and not to an internal sense of identity. An intersex person may also identify as trans, but they are separate things, because gender and sex are separate.

An intersex person may be straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual or asexual, and may identify as female, male, both or neither.

Gender and sex are separate?

NOT USUALLY.

And not normally.

She was 18.
Okay, so that's not cool. This must have been a college, or close? 18 is considered "of age" in most places, and if you're old enough to smoke and drink and get drafted, you're probably old enough to have control of your body.

Personally I don't care what people wear, although it IS a wee bit unusual to see a guy in a dress. I saw a guy show up to work in a bathing suit one time, he said he was doing his laundry. :p

I mainly care about protecting the kids. "My" kids are very well behaved, they're not going to diss anyone because they've been on the butt end of it themselves and they know what it means. Other kids... maybe not so much. Every school has its bullies.

The "hope" is, by the time you get to be 18 you've been around and you're aware there's all kinds of people in this world. And like they say, you meet the same ones on the way up as you do on the way down. Some kids haven't been properly socialized, and there are also real live psychopaths, the numbers say about 4% which is roughly equal to half the number of gays. (iow "there's a lot of them" - and, they can't be fixed no matter what).

Transgenders and Gender Fluid people are fucking garbage. Have you ever talked with one? They are gross and virtually subhuman. With nothing but disgust for everything around them.
Well... yes and no. In Hollywood, yes. In Hollywood, trans genderism is like a fad, and the people are flamboyant, over the top, pretty bizarro.

But, not all are that way. I knew a girl in San Diego, who was very serious, kind of introverted but in a studious way, not shy but definitely not flamboyant either. Any other day I would have guessed she was a plain old lesbian, and then one day I saw her with a new short haircut, and jokingly I said "you look like a boy now", and she said "i AM a boy now".

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. I mean, she looked at me, it didn't take but half a second for the light bulb moment to realize she wasn't kidding.

She was smart, she was a smart cookie. Kind of a scientist type. She was nice, very respectful, minded her own business - I can't really say cause I wasn't that close with her, but I think she was looking for a relationship. Which I fully support, married and stable is much better than the hookup scene

"

Gender and sex are separate?

NOT USUALLY.

And not normally.
It true , gender and sex are different.

"The word “transgender” – or trans – is an umbrella term for people whose gender identity is different from the sex they were assigned at birth. The word “intersex” relates to physical sexual characteristics, and not to an internal sense of identity. An intersex person may also identify as trans, but they are separate things, because gender and sex are separate.

An intersex person may be straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual or asexual, and may identify as female, male, both or neither."

Often people who are intersex need medical treatments so that they can go through puberty or for other reasons. About 1 in 100 people is intersex. This is about 3.8 million people in the United States!

Again, this is important to note: being intersex is different from being transgender. People who are intersex have bodies that are physically different than we would usually expect with a girl or a boy.

Being transgender has to do with how someone feels about their gender. There are some studies that suggest that some people who are intersex may be more likely to be transgender. This depends a lot on the genetic condition.

About 1 in 200 people identifies as transgender in the United States. That is 1.4 million people just here in

These are estimates.

It true , gender and sex are different.

"The word “transgender” – or trans – is an umbrella term for people whose gender identity is different from the sex they were assigned at birth. The word “intersex” relates to physical sexual characteristics, and not to an internal sense of identity. An intersex person may also identify as trans, but they are separate things, because gender and sex are separate.

An intersex person may be straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual or asexual, and may identify as female, male, both or neither."
:)

I learn patience in this forum.

Do you know anything about child development?

An "internal sense of gender identity" is fully established at the time of toilet training. Little boys stand up, little girls sit down. It's that simple.

I've raised two children, I've seen all this with my own two eyes. And my wife is an MD, she's the smart one in the family, she makes me study and learn things.

And, I'm not exactly a slouch myself. There are multiple biology degrees on my wall. I earned them the rigorous and disciplined way. Which means I know a hell of a lot more than any of the kids coming out of Yale or Harvard these days.

USUALLY, the identity follows the biology. Sometimes it fails to develop that way. Which is a medical condition, it's a problem, it means your brain isn't developing right. Dysphoria implies dissociation, it is a medical condition. Dissociation is not found in the absence of an underlying medical condition. AT ALL. Every single trans gender individual has measurable hormonal anomalies, AND, in about 2/3 of the cases there is actual miswiring of the brain, as determined by fMRI.

I learn patience in this forum.

Do you know anything about child development?

An "internal sense of gender identity" is fully established at the time of toilet training. Little boys stand up, little girls sit down. It's that simple.

I've raised two children, I've seen all this with my own two eyes. And my wife is an MD, she's the smart one in the family, she makes me study and learn things.

And, I'm not exactly a slouch myself. There are multiple biology degrees on my wall. I earned them the rigorous and disciplined way. Which means I know a hell of a lot more than any of the kids coming out of Yale or Harvard these days.

USUALLY, the identity follows the biology. Sometimes it fails to develop that way. Which is a medical condition, it's a problem, it means your brain isn't developing right. Dysphoria implies dissociation, it is a medical condition. Dissociation is not found in the absence of an underlying medical condition. AT ALL. Every single trans gender individual has measurable hormonal anomalies, AND, in about 2/3 of the cases there is actual miswiring of the brain, as determined by fMRI.
USUALLY, the identity follows the biology-I agree.

USUALLY, the identity follows the biology-I agree.
I'm still thinking about something Rigby5 said, about the pesticides. I'm going to look into that. There is PLENTY of geographic data available, and in the case of pesticides there is geographic localization. Plus we have the timeline of the genetic introduction of glyphosates and etc

The natural incidence of gender dysphoria SHOULD be considerably less than 4%, and my take is, if we have 22% right now we better find out REAL FAST if it's just a fad or if something is causing it. This is not normal, not at all

The POLITICAL idea that gender dysphoria is somehow "normal" is going to hurt this effort.

Forum List

Back