Biden Administration Threatens Texas Over Trans Kids: 'HHS Will Take Immediate Action If Needed

“As a public school nurse, I have an 11yo female student on puberty blockers and a dozen identifying as non-binary, all but two keeping this as a secret from their parents with the help of teachers, SSW [social workers] and school administration,” Cataford continued, according to the Mail. “Teachers and SSW are spending 37.5 hours a week influencing our children, not necessarily teaching our children what YOU think is being taught.”
Cataford also reportedly said in her post that “children are introduced to this confusion in kindergarten by the school SW who ‘teaches’ social and emotional regulation and school expectations.”

***Support The Liberty Daily and Mike Lindell -- use code TLD at MyPillow.com and get up to 66% off!***
Cataford continued: “Science tells us that a child’s brain continues development into the early 20’s, hence laws prohibiting alcohol, tobacco, vaping and cannabis. But it’s ok to inject hormones into confused prepubescent children and perform genital mutilating surgery on adolescents!”
Everything she said was factual. Nothing SHE SAID exposed the children or put them at any risk. She was expressing her expert perspective to parents who had concerns, and for that she has been labeled a “transphobe” and has been removed from her position.

Everything she said was factual. Nothing SHE SAID exposed the children or put them at any risk. She was expressing her expert perspective to parents who had concerns, and for that she has been labeled a “transphobe” and has been removed from her position.

If this doesn't fall under the Whistleblower Protection Act, then it certainly should. She should be able to sue the shit out of her school for retaliating against her for exposing blatantly illegal and unethical activity on the part of her employer.

I just had a “sexual harassment” class at work, yesterday. Among the issues covered there, is that it is seriously illegal for an employer to retaliate against an employee, for complaining about or exposing illegal conduct. Same principle here.

I'm fifty-nine years old. ten years ago, and even twenty years ago, I was well past childhood. And even as recently as ten years ago, if someone had tried to tell me about some of the batshit crazy stuff that would come to infest our culture, and to actually be taken seriously by any significant part of the populace, I would have dismissed that person as a kook.

Only someone who is seriously fucked-up in the head could possibly believe that a man can become a woman, or vice versa, that a man should be allowed to compete as a “woman” in sports against real women, or that he should be allowed to intrude on women's restrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms, and such.

And to think that these fucked-up perverts would be allowed to openly go after children as they now do would have been completely unthinkable back then.

What can you expect from a society that has become all about appearances over substances, and how we "feelz" about it?

What can you expect from a society that has become all about appearances over substances, and how we "feelz" about it?

I don't know how we get to this by way of being about “appearances”.

In nearly all instances, a “trans woman” does not have the appearance of an actual woman, only of a mentally-defective man trying very badly to look like a woman.

And a pedophile grooming a child does not have the appearance of anything other than a pedophile grooming a child.

If we were really more about mere appearances than reality, then this shit still would not fly, because it has no credible appearance of being anything other than what it is.

okay WHERE? are these trans folk being attacked physically??? cause i'm not seeing it. WHat i AM seeing however is an attack on sane folk who are not accepting their 'fact' that trans men are women and trans women are men. Cause it AIN"T SO.

and these young black women that are being attacked?? Let me tell you. No one in their right mind will mess with a YOUNG. Black. Woman. cause they are crazy as hell and will kill you when your back is turned. I'm referring to the number of black women (AND MEN) who attack other elderly white and black AND ASIAN men and women and we are not supposed to remark on that either. Jesse Jackson now say...'Ef i am walkin' down the street and i see a young black womens comin' towards me, i runs in the opposite DI rection.'

I don't know how we get to this by way of being about “appearances”.

In nearly all instances, a “trans woman” does not have the appearance of an actual woman, only of a mentally-defective man trying very badly to look like a woman.

And a pedophile grooming a child does not have the appearance of anything other than a pedophile grooming a child.

If we were really more about mere appearances than reality, then this shit still would not fly, because it has no credible appearance of being anything other than what it is.

Ah, but YOU can see the truth of things. Do you really think transgenders, pedophiles, and leftists see themselves the way you see them? To them, simply changing the way something is labeled is the same as changing the thing. Wishing creates reality. Why do you think virtue-signaling has taken the place of being virtuous?

Is it surprising? As society is gradually becoming more open to accepting them, more people might be willing to “come out” and seek treatment.
Yes. That is one possibility.

We should find out, though. Don't you think?

okay WHERE? are these trans folk being attacked physically??? cause i'm not seeing it. WHat i AM seeing however is an attack on sane folk who are not accepting their 'fact' that trans men are women and trans women are men. Cause it AIN"T SO.

and these young black women that are being attacked?? Let me tell you. No one in their right mind will mess with a YOUNG. Black. Woman. cause they are crazy as hell and will kill you when your back is turned. I'm referring to the number of black women (AND MEN) who attack other elderly white and black AND ASIAN men and women and we are not supposed to remark on that either. Jesse Jackson now say...'Ef i am walkin' down the street and i see a young black womens comin' towards me, i runs in the opposite DI rection.'

A trannie was killed in Hollywood about a month ago. It was unquestionably a hate crime.

THIS. ^^^

THIS is exactly why we're going to squash the leftist activism.

We WILL squash it, too.

There are lots and lots and LOTS of parents on my side. Already! And we've only barely started.

Coyote. Here's what I notice about your link for dead transfolk. Very short on specifics. Take tyianna Alexander for instance. Police say there's no evidence this person was shot over trans status. I'm calling bull shit on the article and it's claims. Shot in Chicago...Hell EVEYONE gets shot in CHicago.

Last edited:
Coyote. Here's what I notice about your link for dead transfolk. Very short on specifics. Take tyianna Alexander for instance. Police say there's no evidence this person was shot over trans status. I'm calling bull shit on the article and it's claims.

Remember when Elizabeth Warren was (briefly) running for President, and had that dramatic moment of reading the names of "transgender" murder victims to prove there was some "epidemic" of hate crimes against them? That kinda vanished for a while after someone researched every single name on the list and discovered that the majority of them had been prostitutes, and the others had been killed in incidents having nothing to do with their "transgender" status.

This is just that leftist talking point lying low for a while, and then resurfacing with enough vagueness to cover itself.

The second person, Samuel e.d. Valentin, guy, was found in the street when a woman ran over him with her car and there were bullets in him. they don't know who killed him but because he was half naked and a trans, it was said to be trans related cause....dead trans. it was in Puerto rico...when did we start caring about PR?

These people just makin' dis shit up.

3rd person: Bianca Bankz..cause of death...unknown.

You know what the reporting entity's biggest problem is? that the police won't call this guy that dresses up like a woman, A WOMAN...and that is the biggest problem. The rest of it is a damn lie.

Dominique Jackson, 30, sustained a gunshot wound to the neck on January 25 at Rose Street and Grand Avenue, the Jackson(MISS)Police Department told Gay City News. Jackson was driving her vehicle that evening and hit a utility pole, according to the local ABC affiliate in Jackson. It is unclear who shot the victim and when she was shot. After the shooting, Jackson exited her vehicle and was found lying dead in a field, authorities said.

Jackson Police Department spokesperson Sam Brown told Gay City News the police had not determined her cause of death nor a motive for the incident. Police said there is no evidence suggesting that Jackson was targeted because she was transgender.

previously 'she' made the news in Aruba....while on vacation there ..WITH HER HUSBAND....a white man tried to rape her and she and her husband were thrown out of the hotel and then her instagram posts and photos were all deleted. Little suspicious there.

wondering if the POleese questioned her husband about the shooting?

~~~~~

Do i have to go on with this?

Last edited:
Coyote. Here's what I notice about your link for dead transfolk. Very short on specifics. Take tyianna Alexander for instance. Police say there's no evidence this person was shot over trans status. I'm calling bull shit on the article and it's claims. Shot in Chicago...Hell EVEYONE gets shot in CHicago.

It was apparently a drive-by shooting, so who knows who the intended target even was? Or that the shooter could even see him where he sat in the car with another man?

3rd person: Bianca Bankz..cause of death...unknown.

You know what the reporting entity's biggest problem is? that the police won't call this guy that dresses up like a woman, A WOMAN...and that is the biggest problem. The rest of it is a damn lie.

Police say it was an apparent murder-suicide, but they don't know if Bankz was involved with the other man, or if he was a trick Bankz had picked up, since he was known to engage in prostitution. As I said, prostitution is a common theme with many on this list. And prostitution is one of the most dangerous lines of endeavor one can engage in.

Just another example of not believing all the left wing propaganda crap you're told by the leftwing media.

Forum List

Back