Ohio House passed bipartisan bill by big 73-13 vote Wednesday that allows patients with autism spectrum disorder to legally obtain medical marijuana

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
This is the most action the Legislature has taken to revise the program since passing the initial law 6 years ago. Nina Turner is very happy about it, maybe she was the first to partake?

While I am not up on Ohio's laws, they already have medical marijuana. Does the state determine what medical issues are viable to be proscribed marijuana? Should that not have already been up to the doctor or at least the medical community?

So, they're not just gonna be curled up in the middle of the floor...........they're going to be curled up in the middle of the floor smoking drugs.

I can see we are headed down the same road as Canada.
smoked a lot of pot in my day....was never curled up on the floor and never seen any other smokers curled up on the floor......

While I am not up on Ohio's laws, they already have medical marijuana. Does the state determine what medical issues are viable to be proscribed marijuana? Should that not have already been up to the doctor or at least the medical community?
Yes. The state determines what qualifies as being helped by CBD and what is not. The "marijuana" doctors, will prescribe it for you for $150.00 by declaring that you suffer from something the state allows CBD for, even though you do not suffer from anything on the list.

Last edited:
Yes. The state determines what qualifies as being helped by CBD and what is not. The "marijuana" doctors, will prescribe it for you for $150.00 by declaring that you suffer from something the state allows CBD for, even though you do not suffer from anything on the list.

Well then, it sucks that one has to pay $150 to do something legally that should be none of the states business.

This is the most action the Legislature has taken to revise the program since passing the initial law 6 years ago. Nina Turner is very happy about it, maybe she was the first to partake?

Funny..given that swed studies showed that drug abuse including pot by the parents lead to higher incidents of Autism in the kids.

By funny, I mean stupid.

Forum List

Back