Biden 2024!!

The problem is not Democrats. The problem is both parties not doing their job.
The fact that I hate trump is irrelevant in the big picture. I don’t want to see or hear from him again. This changes nothing. No one will be hurt from my hatred.
Is hatred a good thing? Isn't it better to channel your energies into positive things instead of hatred?

No Trump wanted to bring our jobs back.
We have plenty of jobs and very low unemployment

The economy remains on solid footing despite the nine interest rate hikes the Federal Reserve has imposed over the past year in its drive to tame inflation.

Remember Trump said he would raise interest rates? He said Obama's economy wasn't real because he kept rates so low. But then Trump never raised interest rates because he knew it would slow down growth. Well, it needs to be done. To get inflation under control. And it seems like Biden is doing a good job slowing down the economy. Not too much though

We have plenty of jobs and very low unemployment

The economy remains on solid footing despite the nine interest rate hikes the Federal Reserve has imposed over the past year in its drive to tame inflation.

Remember Trump said he would raise interest rates? He said Obama's economy wasn't real because he kept rates so low. But then Trump never raised interest rates because he knew it would slow down growth. Well, it needs to be done. To get inflation under control. And it seems like Biden is doing a good job slowing down the economy. Not too much though

That's funny, the economy is doing horrible and the jobs are people going back to the jobs the government shutdown.

That's funny, the economy is doing horrible and the jobs are people going back to the jobs the government shutdown.
Nope. Ever hear of the Great Resignation? There were lots of jobs available. Step up from your current wages type jobs.

Actually that's ending. All those jobs have been taken. So you're too late loser.

Forum List

Back